Forum › Posts by craptree

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

This chapter will probably catch the highest amount of hearts on Comico

I'm out of hearts now..

• it's so good that I can't stop rereading it and fangirling, fangirling, fangirling... Stop me, somebody!

No no, please continue :-p

craptree
Kase-san discussion 30 Aug 04:24
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

craptree that is actually an excellent idea! I probably have to relook and clean up some of the translations to make it flow a little better, I'll let you know when I'm ready :) Is there any way that I can contact you, or should I just post here? (I'm asking because I do forget to check this thread sometimes.)

gmail george craptree
If I put sfx in the margin, like boon does with Stretch, the amount of redrawing should be minimal.

Any excuse to look at that great ass

But stuff like this probably does need translating and redrawing:

Started to clean the bubbles in chapter 12, ready when you are. But as I said don't hurry.

last edited at Aug 30, 2015 11:30AM

craptree
Kase-san discussion 29 Aug 15:43
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Thank you erise

(I would totally consider scanlating it, if only for my own enjoyment, but apart from being very busy with work, I have no experience editing and I'm not sure if people would be okay with Japanese > Chinese > English scanlations. Plus I'm not sure if it really has been dropped for scanlation.)

If you ever feel like it, I wouldn't mind typesetting your translation. Maybe not good enough for Dynasty, but then it's likely some other group will make a translation from Japanese sooner or later, if yuriproject really dropped this. In the meantime we could upload it somewhere and link it here.
But no hurry, glad you gave us a basic idea what's going on.

Martian

They're flipping adorable! chapter 17 is super sweet >//<

Yeah, but feels a bit like the last chapter

last edited at Aug 29, 2015 3:53PM

craptree
Stretch discussion 29 Aug 14:34
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

to be fair, at one point in life, didn't you admire someone so much that you got confusing messages from your brain that was very much like love but not really? ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

No? must have been just me then

Yes I know the feeling, you might as well call it love, but you can't for some reason.

Confusing messages a new genre in manga. Inventor: Higashiyama Shou. Manga where you keep guessing what the fuck they're feeling, and what you're reading, and why you can't stop reading..

craptree
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

For now - no. We are focusing only on Ratana’s works.

OK, thanks.

craptree
Stretch discussion 29 Aug 06:20
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

To be honest, if you remove your yuri googles, Ran's emotional involvement toward Keiko may be totally non romantic.

She cares a lot for her, as maybe she would for an older sister who has life issues.

We seek yuri here because Shou wrote yuri before, but there's no indication that this is actual yuri or that any romance, even one-sided, is taking place.

If you try to read it like a normal Slice of life, you will at least notice a lot of subtext. But apart from the honmei chocolate and Ran's dream there is no real indication of yuri. People commenting on Shou's website don't mention yuri anymore, they now seem to think Stretch is coming to an end.

craptree
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Thanks for translating Lily Love, are you also considering Teach Me by Meterodox?

craptree
After Hours discussion 29 Aug 03:13
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Thiaguinho-sama

Hey craptree, where is your avatar from?

Here

last edited at Aug 29, 2015 3:21AM

craptree
Stretch discussion 26 Aug 17:56
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Anyone a clue what is happening? Except for the playing doctor.

What I got is Ran's kinda depressed because things don't work out with senpai. Her friends/colleagues ask her if it's because of the guy? And she replies that that's how it kinda is. So they ask her to tell just a little bit, but doesn't look like she replied anything
I don't know what exactly Keiko's doing. Sorting out the old clothes? Trying to deal with the past? Not sure why so many boxes. There's a TV drama where a guy runs back after the girl and asks her to wait and that he loves her and wants to start from the beginning again. I didn't quite get Ran's comments about it. It seems fitting the Keiko's ex topic and she probably still hopes for his comeback? Or may be she's just worried that she'll be single forever.
There some important lines I didn't get but apparently at the end, just before Ran and Keiko are about to eat, Ran tells Keiko that all's gonna be fine and senpai will find her happiness. And again I didn't get it at all. Was it that Ran said something like, only if she lets Keiko find it. Keiko somehow gets red, and says you're inedible? Again not sure about this part. And ran replies with the hearts, you know, I'm delicious! Then Keiko says that if that's the case then she's gonna eat Ran. And Ran just goes Kyaaa <3<3 But Keiko stops... and they both Itadakimasu the gods for the food

WTF? Thanks for the translation!! Damn i thought nothing interesting was happening...!

craptree
Stretch discussion 26 Aug 11:58
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Anyone a clue what is happening? Except for the playing doctor.

last edited at Aug 26, 2015 11:59AM

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

I laughed so hard. What a bitch, you just have to love her.

craptree
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

You're basically god but it's also a ton of work. Never did it myself though.

Being god sucks

last edited at Aug 24, 2015 6:19AM

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

halmoni

ch. 42 rough english translation:

http://pastebin.com/we8ae8Xr

ssamba mercy pls these chapters are so long

Thanks!

Seol-a

I want to see you so badly.

Yes!

craptree
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

I wonder - has anyone read "I am a cat"? Is there any relation except the name homage?

It is freely available online
I'm gonna try reading it when not reading manga. (this century sometime.. really!!)

craptree
Their Story discussion 19 Aug 10:59
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

This got... weird...

Interestingly weird, but yeah four chapters with only guys? wtf? probably important for the story, but a bit much.

craptree
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Yeah, good read, wish there was more.

last edited at Aug 18, 2015 12:50PM

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Didn't you know? This is in fact what this series is all about:

• going to Australia
  • coming back from Australia
  • having vehicle accidents
  • combinations of the above, e.g., having automobile accidents in Australia

You forgot:
- overhearing conversations.

But I'm glad this show is on the road again..

craptree
Stretch discussion 06 Aug 18:41
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Subtext is a bit of an understatement maybe, what about One-sided Yuri

Whatever. I fear Shou doesn't love Ran and Keiko as much as we do. So sad.

ColonalCat

-The first doesn't particularly make sense in the case of 'not bringing it into the sunlight'.

'not in the sunlight' = Not openly gay?
Those flowers reminded me of of the kind of junk you'd find in the attic of an old lady, cleaning up after she died. Remnants of a forgotten love.

takachi

I was quite surprised by Ran's reaction to her dream. Why did she look so concerned? Was that still about accepting her gayness? I thought she's way beyond that point already.

That's exactly what I mean, that was so disappointing after the chocolate story and all those other little hints. We are supposed to know Ran is gay for her senpai, and then the whole charade starts again. Shou could write the perfect Yuri, but he doesn't care. There can be no progression as long as he can milk the story as it is. He could be a great writer if he only gave a shit.

Weird thing is I can't stop reading it.

last edited at Aug 6, 2015 7:38PM

craptree
Stretch discussion 05 Aug 18:45
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

The translation is up

That's fast even for boon's standards!

My happiness by this chapter is simply indescribable, is finally reaching the big time

I don't know, it feels like the valentines chapter; yes it shows they are a couple, but they still don't get it. Can people be this ignorant?

craptree
Stretch discussion 05 Aug 12:13
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

What is Ran fantasizing about, is this yuri?

craptree
Kase-san discussion 27 Jul 10:45
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Okay, I've done chapter 15 (which essentially continues where chapter 12 ended, I'm not sure when the Christmas chapter actually comes in). You can check out chapter 15 on Pastebin. Enjoy!

Thanks, I think it's great that this is getting deeper into both characters' experience level and mindset within the relationship. Would you do the latest chapter- http://bookstore.yahoo.co.jp/shoshi-469877/ ? It looks epic as hell.

Looks good. Did Yuri Project stop translating Kase San? Can't find anything new on their board after chapter 11

craptree
Stretch discussion 20 Jul 06:04
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Why not go read Citrus then? You'll have plenty of 'tension' ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I try to read Citrus, but I don't understand it. I liked the first chapters, and then got lost.

craptree
Stretch discussion 20 Jul 04:56
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Not as interesting because there's no character development. Both Ran and Keiko are firmly defined in their respective personality and their relationship, while in a somewhat grey area, is comfortable enough that there's no tension.

That's probably what this manga lacks right now : some tension. To peep in the peaceful everyday life of two women living together is interesting, but it gets old after a while.

That's it. Them being a couple without being a couple, that's ok, we get it, and now move on please.

Well... life can be pretty boring too you know... O_o

My live is almost as boring as I want it to be. This gives me time to read. Preferably comics, preferably yuri

last edited at Jul 20, 2015 5:48AM

craptree
Stretch discussion 19 Jul 18:45
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Very good news, the date of publication of the next chapter has been changed to August 6, instead of August 27 as was previously reported. Again they have not given an explanation of the change in the date of publication.

Could be related to his health issues, or some advertising thing he thought he could land. Whatever, glad we don't have to wait that long. Shame that the series is not half as interesting as it was in the beginning. Still good though.

last edited at Jul 19, 2015 6:47PM

craptree
Image Comments 18 Jul 18:42
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014
Out_of_sight__not_out_of_mind____by_forbidden_lover_girl-d8r2t8y

Cute! This is canon now.