Forum › Posts by Lyonel

Lyonel
Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

Ayame Moe if that doesnt happen i will feel bad thats why I hate Harems even lesbian ones sucks

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

You also forgot: different culture, different (expected) family dynamics.

A cheap excuse. Japan is a bit different but it is not as cliche as in anime/manga.

I assume you've never seen such a family in real life. I come from a traditional Asian family and I can tell you I've been beat with a cane more times than I can count, sometimes from teachers too.

Same but that changed somehow when I turned 18 can make my own decision now but its weird cause I was controlled my whole life and then i was immediately set free without knowing what I really want to do.

Lyonel
Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

I dont get it did haru knew from the beginning that she will be stabbed cause she held the love knife

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

I dont get the short koma with the stars (saint seiya reference)

last edited at Aug 21, 2014 9:20PM

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

Something about the writing seems... rushed or forced?... I don't know about this one, it could be promising but if the writing remains at this level then it may start to grate after awhile.

Thought the same like they are in a hurry. Could be a bit more slow paced for more convinient reading.

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

A friend of mine says this isnt ahegao :(

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

Why can't I stop? Because of the plot???

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014
  1. This ahegao genre/tag is just wtf..

2. When I think I'm getting used to the weird shit in the latest chapter the next fucks my mind even more.

3. I CAN'T FUCKING STOP READING THIS!!

Actually when its used well in hentai it can actually be kinda hot

Actually, I like vanilla + ahegao.

Actually, I like vanilla + ahegao + yuri + Toys

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014
  1. This ahegao genre/tag is just wtf..

2. When I think I'm getting used to the weird shit in the latest chapter the next fucks my mind even more.

3. I CAN'T FUCKING STOP READING THIS!!

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

I think this Mangaka likes it to leave it a bit open, He mostly makes unsatisfying endings or he wants us to think about the ending and the one-shot more. Nevertheless, it doesn't matter really I still like his art and stories

I saw your picture and just thought, "What? I haven't commented on this one yet, I just read it!"
Anyway...
Leaving it open ended gives me both nice and uneasy feelings. There's the hope that it will work out and be a nice happy ending, but then there's the feeling that it could very, very easily not end up that way. Of course, I like to hope that it ends up happy in the long run for the sake of my sanity.

Oh lol. I was like what? Why'd you comment on your own comment? Turns out you two just have the same Himeko x Chikane profile avatar.

I think the two like each other too. It's just that one of them has a bit of a princess problem, and the other is just naive and inexperienced.

Oh lol thats funny well its always that this unsatisfying ending depresses one maybe for a week or something but u will get used to it and with much fantasy it can be a happy ending.

I think those works are better remaining open, but a bit character development could have beend made.

But even this princess and unexperienced (dog) relationship will turn later out better. At least my fantasy hopes so lol

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

I think this Mangaka likes it to leave it a bit open, He mostly makes unsatisfying endings or he wants us to think about the ending and the one-shot more. Nevertheless, it doesn't matter really I still like his art and stories