Forum › Posts by IzzyLebasi

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

us yuri fans should really have a proper name like the fujoshis do!

Something like this? Although like fujoshi, it only applies to female fans.

Dude yeees that is hilarious hahahahahahaha
I usually just say yuri fangirl. GL too is used. Fan of GL

joined Mar 26, 2014

I was like, good, good. Going the wholesome route, she is a minor, after all.
Then she forces her to grab her breast! Whoops! Too far! Sirens! A kiss!
The tension makes it exciting, haha.

Saaaame! Dude I was like Noooo Ai-san!?! You're better than that. If it were truly for the heartbeat she could've placed it more in the upper middle (in the middle of collarbone and breast) the heart sits closer to the left side but still in the middle of the chest. I would have accepted a sudden hug, but hey what can ya do. The kiss I approved of but the sudden forced groping was like WOAH FBI OPEN UP XDDDDDD

last edited at Oct 28, 2021 9:53PM

IzzyLebasi
joined Mar 26, 2014

This was beautiful! Finally, a story where a engaged woman doesn't cheat and lie then still gets married.
This was sooooo wholesome! I love it!
:) She chose love, and not living according to tradition, expectations, or norms. :')

IzzyLebasi
Earth Girls discussion 04 Sep 04:56
joined Mar 26, 2014

Yessssss! Loved the continuation! And that past life one shot thing with Yume and Sakina was so cuuuute.
Bruh, I loved the Katra story different but still as interesting as the first two. My dude I would say cause it gives us closure on how everything ended up that it's my favorite one now. :)
Kidaha and Lo going out together on a lifetime trip.
Katra realizing her feelings for Hifuri (bad at names okay lol) Just completely a great story. Definitely, liked it a lot.

Edit P.S.

Annnnd! Sakina being chief. It was just so fitting and yet a shock. I had no clue she was gonna be chief so when she was surprised I was too XD

last edited at Sep 4, 2021 4:59AM

IzzyLebasi
joined Mar 26, 2014

Yes! I can't believe how much I liked this. I mean yeah I like biting (as a kink and in writing) but the tongue...Yikes but then again https://dynasty-scans.com/series/black_white had a scene where Kuro got her tongue bit super bad. I actually cringed with pain when I saw it in Black & White. This was waaaay better at least for me. It was after all what she wanted and she enjoyed it. That part about her doctor not being surprised was kinda hilarious. Cause one Asano san totally was checking up on her M and I thought that was a nice moment. I like this wholesome bdsm stuff. It's always nice to have communication and even when M (can't remember her name at the moment) asked if Asano was okay with their relationship. That was awesome! Overall this was pretty good. I did not mind the puking or finger licking. Who cares if it's her own puke the point was that the game was a foot. Also, also totally agree with all you about it being nice to have a supportive male friend. That was like so awesome man. Nor did he want to make her uncomfortable. That's so great!

IzzyLebasi
joined Mar 26, 2014

I personally liked it! I have my own issues and I think that like some people said this is only tye beginning of Kuro's healing process.
The inner child thing is so true though. You guys should look up a psychology video called the inner child 30 therapy challenge (thumbnail image of stuffed dog). But for those who aren't going to look it up. Basically it talks about how people with overactive defenses, trauma, and etc. How they are very guarded and when they react to remember to ground themselves in the present while thinking actively on what made them react and trying to understand why it happened and how to soothe themselves or that it's a bigger problem that they'll have to tackle when they have time to. It helps people practice mindfulness and taking a pause (paws cause the dog or object is used as an anchor and a symbol of what your inner child is telling you).

Anyway, I liked it a lot (this chapter). Seriously, and I'm thrilled that Nanaki didn't try to kiss Kuro. She hugged and consoled her even though she was still hurting herself. She even almost didn't wanna open the door. There was definitely some hesitation (I saw anyway). But she knew she wanted to talk to Kuro.

I'm looking forward to the end and if it is a "bad end" I'll pretend this is the end LOL
Yeah know with actual communication and sharing like Nanaki said,"You're finally sharing your problems with me." She even said she knew she was mean to Kuro. This is good. That she didn't say oh lol that was the old me so it doesn't count. She held herself accountable and that takes a lot for anyone to admit they're wrong or a bully.

joined Mar 26, 2014

OMG! I love you and this community. Just yes! Finally I won't hate these damn ads I'll laugh and think of this mini oneshot. I'm all about this! Yuri is life guys :)

joined Mar 26, 2014

My God yessss! I loved this wholesome story. F*çk yes my dudes. I like it when the author makes stories like this.
:) Nice change from their usual style.

IzzyLebasi
joined Mar 26, 2014

AHHHH! FINALLY! BUT ALSO cliffhangers like this should be illegal XD I'm joking okay DX and yeah I agree with what someone else said a confession and no kiss would've been better. ...

joined Mar 26, 2014

No spoilers but yeah guys for read it on manga katana they're up to Chapter 17.1... No spoilers.

IzzyLebasi
VAMPEERZ discussion 22 Jan 14:12
joined Mar 26, 2014

oh my two chapters in the same month! what a treat!

I know right! It's amazing!

IzzyLebasi
VAMPEERZ discussion 22 Jan 14:12
joined Mar 26, 2014

Yessssssss! Finally some good old fashion yuri content. XD Hahaha I thought for sure this chapter was gonna be her waking up from a dream but hey it's canon and I'm happy :)

IzzyLebasi
joined Mar 26, 2014

I think it is Yuri. I mean they could've been more violent but it seemed less about hurting one another and more about letting out their frustrations. She was upset that the boss didn't listen to her about Kayo. She even hid her bags from her to surprise "attack". That time she bit her tongue seemed worse to me cause it was bloodier and a more delicate organ than the skin. Kayo was looking for Junko. If she really hated her she wouldn't do that and would've just gone home. Although I think it was more for her to gloat that she ruined Junko's plans. 8pm is pretty late to stay at work if they're office workers then about 6am or 8am until 2pm or 4pm even 5pm if they start at 9am but until 8pm? That is really late for their type of work. Most businesses close before 8pm if they're offices. She (Kayo) wanted to see her (Junko) to talk, tease, or argue with. She even looked a little disappointed before she was pulled into the room and the door was locked.

Spoiler!
I don't know how to use the black bar to block it so sorry.

You have been warned if you didn't look at the next chapter don't keep reading.

They seem to start living next to each other. So they'll see each other more often XD

last edited at Jan 2, 2021 12:34AM by Alice Cheshire

IzzyLebasi
joined Mar 26, 2014

Are we finally gonna get more hate sex :D

Don't get your hopes up. I suspect that even if it does happen, it'll be over in three panels and we won't see any of the good parts in any case. But I'll be delighted if the author proves me wrong...

Yeah you can read the next chapter in japanese here: https://j-nbooks.jp/comic/original.php?oKey=187 the "sex" which is way more fighting than it is sex, is over in a couple panels because its more story based than it is erotic based.Unless they both calmed down and had normal sex and realised they loved each other or if there was any other important changes to their dynamic, theres no point in making it a long sex scene. It's not mean to be a hentai.

Thank you! Dude that is awesome! I love you fellow yuri person! It works for me. I like this story and I'm in it for the long haul no matter what. (I gave up on Curtis though bleh not my cup of tea)

Mod edit: Added a spoiler tag to the quoted post.

last edited at Jan 4, 2021 3:29AM by Alice Cheshire

joined Mar 26, 2014

At this point, Ayaka is at Would You Kindly? levels of instinctive Sora obedience.

Nice reference

I have been working more or missed it completely. What reference is this? Please tell me. Someone tell me.
Also this chapter was so good up until Sora didn't use her words. Like when she got jealous and wanted praise or clutched her stomach. Other than that great shit

joined Mar 26, 2014

Good sh*t, yo! Seriously though. First time I didn't absolutely hate parts of the story. No. "I have a bf. Let's just fool around." Just that one guy confessing and her trying to let her go. Scared of hurting her and being hurt if she came to dislike her later. Idk man it was a good read. I liked it! Hope they make more! Hayami san is rather cute though XD Cause damn she practically melted or fell apart when uhhh glasses chan (I'm sorry I forgot her name) said she'd still like her anyway "I have a lot of patience." That honestly was so cuuuuute! I liked that line.

IzzyLebasi
joined Mar 26, 2014

Also I understand everything so far. It isn't too difficult to understand if anything the main conflict is supposed to lie with Kayo and Junko. Their jobs or other activities are basically a sub plot because each interaction or conversation they are trying to figure the other out more than they care about the other shit. The other shit is basically a sub plot and that the characters are smart enough to have such a good understanding of complex things which translates into their dealings with each other. Or at least that's my take on it. shrug

IzzyLebasi
joined Mar 26, 2014

So is my reading off, or is dark-haired girl actually somewhat earnest and wanting to get along, do things well, while light-haired girl has a ton of internalized misogyny and is projecting on her?

I’m not sure still exactly how to place these characters, or what we’re supposed to think of them.

Well the entire point is to speculate over Kayos intentions isnt it? Is it possible that Kayo actually likes Junko in some way and is trying to make peace? Should Junko trust her? The point is to keep reading to see what unfolds.

Exactly! This guy gets it.

IzzyLebasi
joined Mar 26, 2014

You despicable woman...

...why aren't you in my bed right now?

Yessssss! I was thinking something similar lol XD I was like that's basically flirting

joined Mar 26, 2014

Duuuude! That cliffhanger. Also I agree that Satou likes clumsy girls or at least likes when they're messing up cause they're trying really hard. But goofed and that makes it cute for her. I shit you not it is nice to see a character not suave like one of Amano's other works. Sweet Gulity Love Bites, Kokoro was a little clumsy and inexperienced in adult life and love. She was a good person though and that's why it's nice to see someone try even if they still have a long way to go. Plus I think it's relatable cause we all are human and make mistakes. We just brush off the dirt and try again.

joined Mar 26, 2014

Well, that was hot. Didn't know that was a thing, but I'm glad it exists.

Heck yes. Dude why is no one funding this! Plastic pollution wouldn't be a thing if big companies made the switch...But I know that it would be more easily damaged etc, etc and be nothing but a liability to them having to ensure their product sells soon.

joined Mar 26, 2014

This manga was cute at times, but to be honest I didn't think it was all that great, it's sense of humor is a bit too silly and irreverent, and it ultimately didn't have anything strong enough in the plot to really drag me in. Good art though.

Same. For me, there were only a few chapters that made sense or had a good feel to them. It seemed rushed or nonsensical. This could've worked as a 3 chapter short series. A one-shot even. But 13 chapters ... with a meh ending. shrug Really, it overall could've been a lot better.

joined Mar 26, 2014

I liked the art very much and everything about this, I need more delinquents to live. How old is this? Is there any chance of more being done or is this old as fuck?

it was posted on the artist's pixiv so the 90s art style is just their thing, and it says it's a series so we could get more

Oh man that'd be soooo cool if we could get more!! fangirls

IzzyLebasi
joined Mar 26, 2014

Wow talk about boredom after that big first chapter, when you started off like that you can't go back to ... this, you either build-up to the big buzz or you keep raising the bar, this boredom right now ain't it...

Actually it makes sense because they're giving more background and story now and they even still have tension in their interactions alone or otherwise having to pretend that they get along when they both know the truth. If anything something will happen and we just have to wait and see

joined Mar 26, 2014

Maybe she didn't throw out her otaku swag, and just stashed it away. There's no reason to assume the worst

Exactly!