Forum › Posts by Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Don't see how this is NSFW...

Don't know about you, but I don't want people to see me looking at naked people at work/school.

Lol, much agreed with you on that one.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
Indigo Blue discussion 28 Sep 19:53
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

I liked this one, although there is a point where I really wanted to kick the main character because of her lies. I read everything by Yamaji Ebine after this. Love her art (and taste in music).

I too wanted to kick Rutsu. I may be a lesbian, but I was not happy how she was using Ryuuji. I don't blame her for falling in love with Tamaki while being with Ryuuji, but she should have broken up with him right when she realized it. I too sympathize with Tamaki, but I guess not as much since I knew Rutsu would end up with her...

Anyways, though my rant was about a fictional character, I very much enjoyed this story. It was very well written and I quite fancied the style. One thing I really love about this author that is very hard to find in most series, she (or he) was able to end the series without making it seemed rushed. Maybe she had freedom of time where other authors may not. Regardless, Ebine was able to wrap this and "Free Soul" up very nicely.

last edited at Sep 28, 2014 7:55PM

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
Free Soul discussion 28 Sep 17:57
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Wow, I really like this series. I really like how the author wrote about an African American, even if it was a story within a story. I wonder if Angie's story was originally in Japanese as well.

So Niki got over finding her dad by finding him, and then fucking him? Someone explain to me how that's not weird. I like this manga, but that little detail is insurmountable to me - it's just too bizarre.

I totally agree with you. But I am totally biased. I don't mind reading mangas with sister incest. But all other incest grosses me out. And if I had a sister, I would be grossed out even thinking about an incestrial relationship. Lol, but I don't feel bad about my bias as it is only in manga.

last edited at Sep 28, 2014 5:58PM

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
Maple Love discussion 26 Sep 15:37
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Always a great one to re read!

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Why do people think their virgins just because they haven't been penetrated? Or haven't been penetrated by a penis? Sex is sex. Oral sex is sex. Sorry, you're not a virgin anymore.

On another note, orgasms rule!

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
Melting Ice discussion 26 Sep 05:15
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

How did she pull stalkings off of her when she was naked in the previous page?

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
Sweet discussion 26 Sep 01:30
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

"His jizz looked like strawberry milk" Yea, that's disgusting.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Not sure how I feel about this one. I don't approve of murdering, but it's kinda a cute story.

X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Midori and Yuuko!!!

Yuuko, she was introduced chapter 8

To elaborate a bit, Yuuko is the artist who can't remember peoples names and its a bit of a running gag that she and Midori are overly flirtatious with one another.

And you forgot she's also a funny drunk.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
Her Desire discussion 06 Sep 22:43
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Hmm, maybe she likes it. She was smiling

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
Butterfly69 discussion 06 Sep 22:35
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Great series!

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

yeah character art with some of the sex scenes was a little iffy, I found myself thinking "how does she contort like that?"

but I thought this was really sweet, and I loved the story.

one-chan's reaction though XD http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/request_to_onee_chan#9

Yea, I love that page

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

What's nfsw? XD... Anyway, this story is so lovely ♥

I think you mean nsfw ... Not Safe For Work. In other words, dirty scenes lol

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
Two and Two discussion 01 Sep 18:12
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Lol, I love this! I deff let this sit in my "to read" list far too long. I think I would have liked a lil more angst before the all live together part. But eh, I think I like having drama a lil too much. I need to live in a world where this is possible.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

I got so lucky and found a good used Volume 1 for 4 bucks (8 with shipping) online. I haven't touched it yet though because I didn't want to torture myself as Volume 2 was like 60 bucks. I patiently waited 3 months and to my surprise, I found a good used Volume 2 for 9 bucks (13 shipping) and it's on the way now. Can't wait to read it. The reviews make this series look promising.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
Mare discussion 01 Sep 15:36
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

I'm going to heed the warning of my fellow manga readers and avoid this series. Milk is one of my favorite authors, so I will keep my Kisses and Girl Friends image of her.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Haha, her "before word" is hilarious. I watched this series for the first time a few months ago and I was pissed too!!!!

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Hmm, I'm normally able to understand most stories, but I don't get this one at all!!! I guess it doesn't make sense since I didn't read the original. Oh well.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

I love Milk. Her manga was the first that I read. The sigh, pink, whatever series reeled me in. I love her lengthy series but also hate how now that I've read all of them, I will have to wait real time for a new one like everyone else :'(

last edited at Aug 28, 2014 3:24AM

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
Mama Mama discussion 25 Aug 20:38
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

The manga is a bit ironic in some way. Japanese scientists seem to be making the biggest strides towards methods of either same-sex reproduction or self-reproduction (as in, grow another you). And they really do need it, along with other eastern countries, because more and more people are choosing not to reproduce (busy with careers, love freedom, women don't want to end up slaves like their mothers, etc).

On the same coin, though, it does put life into perspective. We're always forcing more people into the world to take care of problems they had no hand in making,whether through natural birth or new scientific means. It's pretty sad.

Not to mention the fact that it's illegal for same sex couples to have children in Japan. And I thought the Eastern countries were even more over populated, so I don't see why it's needed.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

And all the women on that host club will moves to Carmilla. It seems they'll need to open a new section to serve women ;)

Anyway, I knew it's just a manga, but how does one looks (overly) attractive just to female while being avoided by males? I can imagine if she looks somewhat butchy, but she even far from being androgynous. And I bet guys likes androgynous girls too.

It may have to do with the look on her face when she sees an attractive man. She gets all awkward and twisted faced because she's putting to much effort into it. With women, she's like "Eh, just something I gotta do to get the job done." At least, that's my opinion.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Hahaha! Good, but not yuri.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

I don't get it. Are those stripper items?

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
Mama Mama discussion 24 Aug 23:25
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Lol, well, that threw me and 143 other people for a twist. Eh, I still liked it.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

You just gave me hope for this series because I was just about to drop it, since it seemed like Yurika was just never going to stop sleeping with EVERYBODY. I'm kind of bummed she's CLEARLY not a virgin anymore but I can accept that as long as I know there's a decent, nice, yuri ending.

You know, technically she's still a virgin. She provides all the pleasure, and though it's been months since I started this series, I don't ever remember her getting pleasured.