Forum › Posts by Polioro

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I love how the author say "wait, this contains spoilers from the manga" when the official name in english is "The demon girl Next Door" xDDDDDD

Didn't realise it was from the author of Akuma No Riddle.

Technically speaking is from the artist (?)

last edited at Apr 17, 2020 4:24PM

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

But I have to say that... Now I understand why the Shamiko Ancestor, from Messopotamia, is called Lilith lol.

she Literally calls herself and shamiko a succubus in the anime that through me off guard XD

Yeah and they can enter other people dreams but didn't think the name could be from the first succubus of the stories that are told xD

Also i believe that was just the subtitles that said succubus as Lillith said Dreams demons. Trsut me, i've been in the Machikado comments for a long time to know that.

But you can find that info in more sites than just the comment sections of Dynasty

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

But I have to say that... Now I understand why the Shamiko Ancestor, from Messopotamia, is called Lilith lol.

she Literally calls herself and shamiko a succubus in the anime that through me off guard XD

Yeah and they can enter other people dreams but didn't think the name could be from the first succubus of the stories that are told xD

last edited at Apr 10, 2020 7:09PM

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Did they actually do anything or was that just fantasizing?

I think it was fantasizing seeing the last part where they talk about "reading minds"

Also I didn't actually expected someone to be so serious here about succubus/incubi xDDDD I just love succubus stories because they are sexy and funny and horns, tail and wings is an incredible hot combo, ngl.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I have 2 e-mails about this serie being updated but the last update was in 2019? What the hell? Something broke hahaha.

No it's the right time of update. The date put is the date at which is was uploaded translated on Mangadex which is September last year. Oh boi do we had a LOT of chapters late. Translations is at this date up to 63. As for the anime, the manga past it in the middle of Ch.27.

But I don't see it in the frontal page either :S
Either way I read this in MangaDex so the last chapter I read it's the 63 xD but it's cool to have this here so more people can know about it. Shamiko x Momo is just too cute for the heart.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I have 2 e-mails about this serie being updated but the last update was in 2019? What the hell? Something broke hahaha.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Wait, shouldn't this be tagged with spoiler tag? Because I have discovered here that Akane is an android an it talks about chapters 4, 5 and 6 and etc. Just asking, maybe what it shows isn't so much spoilerish.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

What the hell is doing Mika xDDD

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Maaaan I want a lesbian succubus girlfriend :(

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

YES, YEEEEEEEEEEES, BUT I NEED MOOOOOORE.

Polioro
Ayame 14 discussion 28 Mar 09:29
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Why would it end with a "I love masturbation" if they had sex instead of msturbation party :<

Indeed, why would a series about a heroine masturbating end with the heroine saying something about masturbation?

You're missing the part "will open a new door with their own hands". They asked for sex, she showed them something better.

Polioro
Ayame 14 discussion 27 Mar 23:20
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

YES, BEST ENDING EVER. MASTURBATION FRIENDS OVER SEX FRIENDS.

I think they had sex, a group sex.

Why would it end with a "I love masturbation" if they had sex instead of msturbation party :<

Also I think you're missing the "her own hands" part :P

last edited at Mar 28, 2020 12:31AM

Polioro
Ayame 14 discussion 27 Mar 22:18
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

YES, BEST ENDING EVER. MASTURBATION FRIENDS OVER SEX FRIENDS.

Polioro
Ayame 14 discussion 26 Mar 01:31
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

According to this, there's only one chapter to go and the series will be complete. (Well, one chappie plus intermission and postscript — if somebody translates them.)

I wonder what's with that title: "Onanie and the Sitai" I doubt it has anything to do with Sith Lords, so... just a case of Japlish? lol

It's literally, and I mean LITERALLY, an onani party xDDDDD onanism = masturbation in case somebody didn't know it.
The last 3 pages are PERFECT. The best ending this serie could had. Sorry for those who expect it to have romance. Too bad, onani wins. They know less than adults but more than kids

Polioro
Ayame 14 discussion 25 Mar 22:13
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

i thought the same thing, but i think they knew each other previously? like maybe they grew up together and then sango moved away and came back during this pivotal moment in ayame's sexual development.

Ya it's mentioned right in the first chapter.

yes, im aware, but we still dont know the extent of their previous relationship, as we havent seen any of it. thats what i was getting at. sorry for the confusion.

It's also mentionated in chapter 6

Aich, I can wait for you to read the last chapter xDDD best ending ever.

Polioro
Ayame 14 discussion 24 Mar 23:35
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Aich, only two more chapters + extras. I can't wait for the last chapter, I feel related to the end. All was perfect. Thank you for your hard work <3

Polioro
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

YES, NEW CHAPTER, FINALLY :'DDDDDD this has 115 chapters, come onnnn T_T (plus Hayate x Blade 2)

Polioro
Ayame 14 discussion 22 Mar 21:13
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

God bless this manga, but fuck can we got some romance up in here. I can't handle 11+ chapters of tease

Unlucky for you there is no romance in this xD well, at least she doe it with one of them, and when I say do it I mean DO IT, but yeah, no romance at all. Unlucky, but incredible funny. The end, the last 2 pages without extras, are one of the best things I had read

YESSSS, I have this serie in tankobons, glad to see it getting a translation after so long time.

Polioro
Image Comments 20 Mar 10:33
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014
En-1229435705345990656

The fact that this is the only thing we have translated of that author makes me angry.

Polioro
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I feel relieved to see that I'm not the only one that couldn't with that "I CAN SEE YOU ONLY LIKE A FRIEND" part. Is this seriously a drama?

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I can see the future and I bet in the next chapter Utena will avoid any form of contact with Azul, so that will made her anxious and that's another type of BDSM play (?)

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Hey, did you know that the author know about this translation?

Has also made something about a girl in Komari's town in her twitter.

And chapter 16 will going out the 24 of March but the author also said that this serie will have 4 volumes, one each month in a row, starting March (if Google translates translated it well done).

I have to say that I love this manga serie so I did read none of the posts this thread have because it recked at "ugggg I don't like this serie so I'll just say shit instead of read other things"

Polioro
Our Fine discussion 16 Mar 15:20
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

/*cough**cough* Homura Subaru is a dude /*cough**cough*

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

At first I was like "hummm this style... Where had I seen it? The author hasn't more works in Dynasty" and then I recognized it, THIS IS THE STYLE OF TSUN HIME-SAMA TO DAME OUJI-CHAN, YEAH.
It's a shame that that serie isn't translated :( go check it at the author's twitter or someting. It's fabulous and incredible funny too.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

She put a barrier so the other won't know about it.
Poor Azul, she just wanted some BDSM play :(