Forum › Posts by PolizPolice

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

that corporate bigwigs announcing the shutdown of the game part was hilarious.
I'm sure the author isn't writing this out of their experience this time.

last edited at Mar 27, 2017 8:20AM

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

comes back after so long just to leave me with a bad taste in my mouth.

PolizPolice
Syrupy Love discussion 16 Mar 06:00
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

hilarious, everyone going on about rape and Misaki didn't give two shits about it.
what happens to the abusive dad? she gets over him with the power of LOVE!

PolizPolice
Girl Talk discussion 14 Mar 17:23
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

oh hey, she can still write decent things without anyone trying to backstab someone else.

PolizPolice
Syrupy Love discussion 09 Mar 16:08
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Misaki might actually be slutty, you know.
Tsubasa herself thought about that being the case since how easy she accepted it in the first chapter.
well, we'll have to see the next chapter to know what's going on.

PolizPolice
Syrupy Love discussion 09 Mar 05:26
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Sometimes i don't understand - is this really so hard just to push fuckers off from yourself? Misaki, all what you need to did is just push this fucker off. But no, let's say "don't!!" and do nothing, like always. It's already just hillarious. Espesially when Jun don't use her strenght and just grope Misaki's boob's and lick them. What so hard just hit her and run? I don't want to think about Misaki like a slut, but this whole situation... for me it's like "ew, it gross, but let's fuck, dude!". What if Tsubasa don't interrupt their little fun? What if in future another fucker just grop Misaki's boobs? Would she resist when or like now not and let this shit happened? I feel so sorry about Tsubasa. Well, i just sit here and wait patiently.

P.S. And it's really funny, how hard Tsubasa resist against two guys and how Misaki did nothing against Jun. JUN! WTF with you, Misaki? You really looking forward to it, yeah? I know you did.))

I have to agree with you here, hard to call it rape when basically 0 resistance was found.
Tsubasa also did something like that to Misaki too, maybe she really is just kind of slutty.

PolizPolice
Scandal discussion 07 Mar 16:16
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

"hey pal, people think you're a lesbo or something, you should avoid that kind of stuff"
"fuck that, here, hold this phone that has a picture of me kissing a girl"
"kay"
Ayane did nothing wrong tbh
MC being stupid as she was, things were going to get out one day anyway.

last edited at Mar 7, 2017 4:18PM

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

"Say hello to my 8 years old lover and her mother I've murdered"

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Why would you read what is essentially a hentai doujin with 24 pages and expects stellar writing and a moving love story?

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

I like the title.

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

I would find it infinitely more interesting if Yuzumori was actually disgusted by Mimika trying to go down on her.
I get that the misunderstanding route would be the easiest one to play out in this situation, but considering the author already surprised me a little by not having Mimika do what she thought of at the first page, I'm now expecting good things from this.
It would be great to see the lolicon issue be tackled as something real for once in a manga.
The fact that Mimika's intentions seems actually pure would make it even better.

PolizPolice
Opapagoto discussion 01 Dec 15:40
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Please do continue uploading them.

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

this is just a doujin? meh.
I was already starting to get excited over a interesting new manga.

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

I gotta hand it to Yuzumori, she knows how to make the first move.
Mimika will be absolutely wet next chapter.

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Not entirely true. Haven't read vol 4 yet but Kotooka at least knows everything.
(Word of warning, these are actual spoilers)

Is that so now? I was hoping for someone that actually went through the last volumes to answer, considering I got tired of searching the older ones. but besides that, at Ch 18 they're still at the "make blissful/melancholic faces as soon as their love interest looks away, while Shiratori does friendship speeches" phase, so I guess it's still better for me to just wait for it to finish and then take a quick look.

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Went ahead and spoilered myself with the latest chapter.
Glasses guy is gay for the brother, brother is a siscon but has some interest for glasses guy, and the main trio still seems completely unaware of each other's love. That's basically no progress since the first chapter, really awful considering they're usually huge.
dropped

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Well, there's a good reason for hating on Kotooka, she reminds me of Hotaru from Netsuzou trap too, in the case that both actively ruin their chances at love for no reason.
Maybe if Kotooka wasn't trying so hard with the straight girl act, Washio would have tried confessing to her already.

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

I REALLLLLY hate it when a character likes someone and at the same time tries really hard to have that person date someone else.
The way they basically forced her to actually go out with him is already making my blood boil, even though I had a feeling we would come to this.

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Faust Well, I did go along with the first guy's translation, which had those two as rivals, meaning they both were interested in the sister at some point, and then it turns into a love flag for them, that was what I got from that chart.

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

man, that relationship chart. Hetero incest AND yuri, and seeing that hachimitsu picked this, the brother probably crossdresses as the sister, and he's the reason glasses guy likes MC? for something with the comedy tag, I'm thinking 90% of it will be pure drama.