Forum › Posts by 5Cats

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

End? It was finally getting started! :-x

Where's my 4 or 5 girl orgy scene? The chapter of them all explaining how 3 students and 1 teacher show up for school covered in hickies? You know, the good stuff.

We can only pray for a continuation I guess.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Confirmed not a succubus because she doesn't have the horns?

Or fangs, the nurse looked into her mouth eh?

This is all so very silly... (keeps reading, goes back and reads again)

I've read everything this artist has had translated, there's some real gems! Most are straight-up hentai though, but still have excellent plots.

last edited at Nov 17, 2019 1:53AM

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Of course I thought the kitty had dropped a 'little present' in her shoe... soft and squishy poop lolz!

5Cats
Akuryou discussion 15 Nov 17:18
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

That was oddly sad, just sad all around really.

So Nami can also see ghosts too? Or is just pretending? Maybe Mayu can only see that one ghost? Creepy stuff.

It has a Drama tag, that's fine. Angst might work as well.

5Cats
Dear NOMAN discussion 14 Nov 15:12
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

More manga need charts like this: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/dear_noman_pixiv_extras_1_6#16

I doubt chocolate is poisonous for crows, they seem able to eat nearly everything in existence. Cats and dogs yes, many other animals too. WHOOPS: a quick search says: Crows (like most birds) cannot have chocolate! It is poisonous. TiL...

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

This is still flashbacking to pre-incident Arisa? They did have sex (we were told) lots and lots and lots! And also: lots of sex! Hard sex, kinky sex, public sex... hand holding too!
So the amnesia comes long after the sex. Probably at the marriage proposal. I thought we knew that? It's hard to keep track with months and years of reading ;/

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Those boots are really cute :D You only see them once though.

I'd guess a makeup artist would prefer someone without makeup on as a romantic partner? It isn't like she hasn't seen her 'normal' (non-madeup) face before, she'd see that every time eh?

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

At first I thought it said "Operation: More Love Live!" and thought we'd be getting a hell of a crossover.

I'd buy that for a dollar! :-D

This was cute and funny, nice to see some light hearted G&P!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Of course S.2 isn't nearly as good as S.1, but there's no other way to get our fix so...
My biggest complaint was that they made it a lot more of a 'kids show' in S.2. Simplified plots and such things, most of the yuri goodness was long gone.

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

That list from chapter 3: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sexy_in_pink_ch03#1

#4 hand to Hand should be well past #8 Hand to Head... because lewd!

Anyhow, this is good clean fun!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

More plot twists! And getting weirder (the twists) by the chapter too...

Yuri ending? If a girl who dresses like a boy dates a boy who dresses like a girl... isn't that still het? :-?

Hime and Akira would be the best Yuri ending, of course.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Just when you think it couldn't get any better? It goes all 'Dowman Sayman' on us! In that very good way of course.

There has to be meaning here somewhere... :pokes it with a stick:

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Wait wait wait... Mom kept her daughter away from her sister for 11 YEARS! Never once have they seen one another? And then she drops her into the lions den (literally!) just like that?

O_o

Well, it was unexpectedly cute anyhow. Just... creepers!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

So many plot twists! So much revelation!
This will probably end it tears all around, but it sure is interesting to read!

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Ch.04 Page.02 Panel.04:
"I can't see it because her bag's in the way"
I thought she was talking about her gaze and it was a typo for her 'bangs'... lolz! But it's about the drawing and yes her bag is in the way.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Holding hands AND a princess carry? XXX alert! (Very cute, if brief)

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

I know someone who is numb as her

Is there a medical term of this kind of disorder?

Dissociative Disorder: It comes in many flavours :/ usually identity-related but not always. Childhood trauma is usually involved.
Or PTSD, or just plain depression? Anyhow she's not healthy and self-harm won't make things better :/

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Well that was unexpectedly excellent!

The time-line seemed odd, and lots of things unsaid, but it's OK. Sweet ending!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

This was a very cute chapter indeed! I loved it.

Kase is only human, she's insecure and stuff too, eh? Yamada didn't just knuckle under and accept her demand/request, that's a very good sign in a relationship. And yes Yamada is an adorable turnip, many smart guys (and girls!) out there would try to pluck her away if they could :-)

Now on to new business!
Mikawacchi is the best wingman ever! She knows.

What sort of monsters are Yamada's parents anyhow? NEVER letting her go see fireworks that her town is famous for? That's just cruel. Perhaps she means '...by herself' or maybe '...with her friends' or something, and the family went together? But it sure sounds like she'd never seen them up-close. (The entire town can see them I'm sure, but it's different when you're 2km away, eh?) Monsters!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Cuteness! Who can resist nya?

5Cats
Touma-kun discussion 30 Sep 13:40
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

That was... interesting. Not your usual fodder, a nice change of pace and stuff!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Lizard And Not Lizard get my immediate attention!

This was interesting, might have to go back and read them all.
(forgot how to make Tag script... found it!)

last edited at Sep 30, 2019 1:32PM

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Shark-girls mouth should have had 2-3 rows of teeth, not just 1. They push forward when one falls out, not grow upward. Faster that way eh?

Still cute :-)

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

th.. th.. three?
It's cute, but it's very very wrong :< won't stop me from reading more... for science!

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/luminousblue_ch09#18

Reaches with her right hand, next frame is holding hands not lewd! with her left hand :/

Her pinky is really fat in the top frame, eh? Lolz