Forum › Posts by toba122

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

I guess that reminiscence of happy times with Sung-Pyo was cute in its own right, but I'm sure No Rae and Seol Ah's moments together shall be far more precious– honestly, there have already been plenty. Man, I wish I could go back and re-read some chapters.

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Speaking of Comico...

halmoni:

COMICO POINTS UPDATE

Comico will be getting rid of its point + quest system after 11/1/15. They plan on extending the amount of time you will be able to view chapters for free, without points, and they’re going to be implementing a new system as well.

Source:
http://halmoniswag.tumblr.com/post/131639341877/comico-points-update

So supposedly, this is already in effect right now.
This means that for next week's chapter of FF, things might be a bit different.

k so I read Comico's update and they're keeping the free for 24 hours thing for new chapters, but after a series is done being published all of its chapters will be free

Ah okay. I see. Thanks @halmoni & @anonymous

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Sorry if this isn't the best place ask but:
Does anyone know how to purchase coins on Comico? The process seems a lot more complicated than on Lezhin.
Normally, I view the chapters for free through their four chapter a day freebie, but it seems they've gotten rid of that.
Any help would be appreciated!

toba122
Image Comments 20 Oct 20:47
Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013
42221711_p0

The details in this are drool worthy :O

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Woa is there anyway I can donate to Ssamba's living expenses?

Ikr? It'd be great if Ssamba had a patreon or something. I'd donate!

toba122
Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

I just noticed its quite subtle - in the last panel Mari is making that thumb through fingers gesture that means to have sex, when she's saying they should continue later lol.

Lol, no wonder Asuka's reaction was so strong then.

toba122
Stretch discussion 14 Oct 20:30
Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Are you fucking kidding me? Sigh Oh well. Guess it was fun while it lasted. Now I suppose I'm more free to focus on the stories that are actually yuri.

toba122
Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Where has this manga been all my life?
The plot is the most ridiculous and gratuitous thing ever, and I love it.

toba122
Image Comments 09 Sep 23:24
Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013
42315618_p0

@HellAQA dude, if you love Farroncest, you should check out the fics by this author http://archiveofourown.org/users/SapphireSmoke/pseuds/SapphireSmoke
Her farroncest fics are the best~

toba122
Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

@OriginalGengar please tell me that manga in your profile pic is real.

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Not surprised to see a story like this coming from the same guy who wrote that other manga in which some girl gets molested by her cousin.

toba122
Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

(Acording to some friends, these kind of dramas are fairly common in japanese television, even with the wifexwife setting)

Ahem, need examples please :D

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

I love the gestural style in this.

That young adult feeling of laziness and aimlessly doing nothing is wonderful (and possibly being caught up in something interesting). Makes me want more like it.

I second this. I liked that simple, mundane slice-of life feeling this story has. The paneling did a great job of showing how uneventful the older chick's evenings typically are.

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Is it me, or does every character in this manhwa have their gaydar at optimum capacity? Minus the heteros of course. I'm just saying, that brunette chick scoped Sumin out, like no problem, lol.

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

http://s11.postimg.org/mgkmtx7ab/wat.png

http://lunafyrus.tumblr.com/post/127166447989/fuckthe-tongue-and-saliva

... No-rae is blonder than I remember.

Wasn't expecting to find WDFS spoilers in the FF spoilers thread -__-

[Mod edit: Image changed to link due to WDFS spoilers]

last edited at Aug 21, 2015 12:15PM

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

5) Meetup with Seol-a's family (Seola's other oppas and parents)

I reread the series (god I need a life) to extract the above. Am I missing anything?

I really want number 5! I especially want a meet up between NoRae and SeolAh's family. I know there's so much potential for drama there(if SeolRae are an item at that point), but i have hope they'll work things out between each other and end up being really awesome together.

I also second what others have said about wanting to see NoRae's sister. The only thing we know about her is that she's "crazy" (reckless?).

I really want to see what NoRae's interactions with her sister are like, especially when they were younger. We already know what her relationship with her brother is like. She looked up to him when she was a kid, even copying some of his behavior. I wonder if she took after her sister at all. Do they at least get along? I'm super curious!

I guess I care so much about it because I was a total tomboy like NoRae while my sister was the opposite (like NoRae's sister seems to be). While we have a better relationship now, we weren't very close when we were younger because of this.

And about YuJi, whatever her motives were, it doesn't matter. What she did was a bitch move.

last edited at Aug 21, 2015 11:29AM

toba122
Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

I actually feel kind of bad for Takeda. Him and Yuma seem like they'd be really compatible, but she's obviously way more attracted to Hotaru, so there's no helping it. I'm sure the breakup's gonna look pretty ugly.

last edited at Aug 3, 2015 7:01PM

toba122
Image Comments 31 Jul 21:10
Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013
Tumblr_nl5dfp5xce1qj60sho1_1280

Omg, and it looks so much like the original style ;u;
Unf, I love it.

toba122
Image Comments 29 Jul 19:24
Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013
Tumblr_nrwpv9rj3t1qbg9oio1_r1_1280

Damn. I fucking need this person's painting skills @.@

toba122
Image Comments 29 Jul 19:21
Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013
Aousagi5

LMFAO what the fuck?

toba122
Image Comments 22 Jul 19:46
Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013
Szbnmmhtc3pdvuxeumzvcge1ovfns3lvohz4v1vozwq

My beautiful SeolRae~~ This is freaking gorgeous art. I could ogle the details forever.

toba122
Citrus discussion 18 Jul 02:38
Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Oh my god, just fuck already! This is so frustrating. All these stupid games Mei keeps playing smh.
Good news is the Vice Prez x Harumin ship is underway. I'm cheering for them so hard.

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Damn, these are coming out fast. Awesome work translators and editors (and whoever else is making this possible)!!

toba122
Philosophia discussion 08 Jul 20:12
Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Well shit. Really didn't expect to flat out cry at this manga's ending...but that's what happened. Then I read the bonus chapter and felt a little better. I call B.S. on the younger sister thing, that's Tomo! I swear it! She faked her death and everything is okay now.

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Thank the yuri gods they keep making more of these.