Forum › Posts by Fipse

Fipse
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Chapter 11: PURE FAN SERVICE. (Thanks) Not much in terms of plot development, just an introduction to a couple side characters in reference. I’d like to see an ethical dilemma with this one… maybe someone’s life is in jeopardy in the past and she has the choice of intervening? Nah! That’s straying from the Yuri-ness in this manga. Author wouldn’t dare introducing ethics into a Yuri manga.

Well...yeah? It does not seem like the author wants to do a great story about the ethics of time travel. Not sure why people would expect that from this manga.

Fipse
VAMPEERZ discussion 21 Jul 10:36
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I assume from now on they'll have to deal with Ghika proper so I hope there's still a while before the end, I want to see plenty of cute stuff between Aria and Ichika as a couple.

It very much feels like the final arc.

Fipse
VAMPEERZ discussion 21 Jul 05:13
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Yeah nobody is dead. Would not exactly fit the manga.

Fipse
VAMPEERZ discussion 21 Jun 11:31
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I will be very disappointed if she does not simply break free of the mind control. So far the manga has always defused serious situations in a hilarious way.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I think character wise Megumi and her are a perfect fit. Though in any other series Ai or Miho would have fit as well, it is just Megumi is beating them in terms of chemistry with Nadeshiko.

Fipse
Semelparous discussion 15 Jun 16:13
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Here is a crazy idea though: What if Yorino manages to subdue the Keiko Double and bring her back to the real world as a POW?

I think something like that is very likely, I doubt it will end with both versions dying. A bit too simple.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

but go ahead and call it whatever you want.

I would call it punishing readers for issues you have with other people.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I must have been reading too many tragedies lately because I kept reading, fully expecting it to be revealed she actually died from the jump and that everything taking place in the retconned version was really just a dying what if. Pretty cute for what it had to show tho.

I was actually expecting them both jumping into the ocean in the end.

Fipse
School Zone discussion 10 Feb 11:30
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

That girl seriously needs to get laid.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Now she acts like wanting it to be date

How so? The whole time she was worried he would mistakenly think this...

Agree, she was worried all the time and she just enjoyed their normal otaku friend time. I think she will just turn him down and slowly realize that she craves for a special gyaru girl

No way. We can milk the het drama for at least 10 chapters!

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Maho likes currywurst the most? That is how you recognize a true German!

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Kase-san is aware of the genre tropes and tries to protect her girlfriend, nothing wrong with that!

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

(Don’t get me wrong—I love this story and think the characters are adorable. But the attempt to fit the values of this storyworld into a version of the historical time period leads to some very weird disjunctions.)

In the end it is just a setting for the story to happen in. A very modified setting that resembles our modern world values more then any 100 years old ones.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

"It is your job to figure out what lies behind an order..."

Ah so that is why Japan lost the war.

I think it basically translates as “Shut up and obey the order. If you can’t figure out the reason for it, that’s your problem.”

Which is not exactly a great thing. She does not even have the information to understand the order. How is that going to teach her anything? They are students so shouldn't the "teacher" explain the orders so the students understand why the orders are issued?

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

"It is your job to figure out what lies behind an order..."

Ah so that is why Japan lost the war.

Fipse
VAMPEERZ discussion 21 Jan 15:44
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

A chapter where both of them got pretty wet.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Oh look it is another Isekai with boring male protagonist. Why is this tagged yuri if we have a male...OH. Never mind. Carry on please.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

That was very pretty, but the drama seemed kind of forced. If she was only in that job to let loose and de-stress from her daily life, then I don't understand the angst at the end. She found someone special she could be with when she eventually quits the job, but acts more like she's owned by the place.

Also I would suspect is is against labor laws to forbid them to date. What you do in your private time does not concern your boss.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Friendzoned. RIP.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Well I think this once she is allowed to get a bit angsty. A good looking, popular guy next to her blushing girlfriend? Can anybody tell me honestly they would not get a bad feeling in their stomach?

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

This is going to end with Asumi and her childhood friend running a lesbian sex club together.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I hope she just slaps her mother but oh well she will probably accept it without complain.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Plot twist. actually walked in upon that scene and fainted from sudden yuri exposure, prompting her mind to interpret it as all being part of a dream in order to restore basic function. Nico and Maki are simply too embarrassed to correct her.

I think that is pretty obvious.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Good, another mark for the yuri trope checklist.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Is the stuff going to be available world wide or just US like usual?