joined Jan 6, 2015
73562837_p0

Wow, lovely hair on both of them.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Nikaidou: "We did it so hard I passed out <3"

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Awkward confession time! I think doll joints are kinda hot. I blame Rozen Maiden (also partly to blame for making me fond of big frilly bloomers)

bitfarb
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

That artstyle was so damn cute!

bitfarb
Image Comments 01 Oct 01:57
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015
Efojrbeu8aagu-y-orig

Yesss, totally agree. It's a shame that Mercedes cut her fabulous hair, though.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Shark girls are still the best.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

So Evil Leaderess' new name means (so far) The Magical Kiss, The Magical Poop and The Magical Fuck.

As far as unfortunate names go, that's almost as bad as that poor girl (In another manga I don't remember the name of) who got stuck with Pussy Bitch for a last name thanks to her Russian dad. xD

I remember that, but not what manga it came from. Her name was Mankovitch or something like that?

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Chapter 5 just hit Mangadex. It's lovely ~

bitfarb
Liberta discussion 24 Sep 02:58
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Gotta admit, petty revenge is the FIRST thing I'd do with newfound super powers. Well, when I was younger, at least. I've mostly forgotten the names and faces of such revenge-worthy people now, and good riddance.

bitfarb
Image Comments 21 Sep 00:21
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015
S6skz4v

Ooh, kabedon + chin lift!

bitfarb
Image Comments 16 Sep 21:44
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015
Eeoxsf4x4aeum5n-orig

Delicious Petra belly~

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Mako is such a sweetie, studying up to take care of all her friends ~

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I'm going with the Black Eagles and Edie on my first playthrough. I've been stuck for a few days though because I realized (big mid-game spoilers) I'm gonna be fighting and killing a lot of past students. I only recruited two (Mercedes and Lysithea) and I dread encountering their friends, especially Anne. I can't bring myself to continue the game yet.
Next time around I'm going to try to recruit everyone I possibly can.

Poll stuff!
-I really like the game. It's now my favorite Fire Emblem (not that I've played many). The on-foot portion between battles is pure love <3
-Dislike..I don't like how hard it is to earn money, and I don't like that the school exploration sections are the same through the month, so if you finish everything on the first weekend there isn't much left to do the rest of the month. I also don't like that dancer is limited to one character. I didn't research ahead of time to avoid spoilers and put it on a character who left after a big story point.
-Female Byleth all the way, though I might do a male run later to get some endings with other girls. (I love her outfit, btw.)
-Horseriders tick me off a bit. Nice range of movement on normal ground, TERRIBLE range nearly everywhere else. Ferdie is my horseguy, and he's just about useless most of the time. I gave him a battalion with Stride so at least my other characters can move around better. I need to get him flying ASAP.
-Besides Edie, I really like Bernie. She's adorable, has a gut-punching backstory, and is consistently MVP with her bow. Mercedes is great too, but I haven't gotten deep into her supports yet.
-There aren't really any characters I hate in particular. I can't really dislike any of the students, and the adults are mostly ok too. I didn't get many supports outside of my house, though, so there's always room for something to change.
-Favorite supports..probably Dorothea and Petra, and some of Bernie's supports with various characters as she came out of her shell.

bitfarb
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I like that the MC is aware of her situation, and I also like that they're apparently having some fun almost every night. Makes the story feel a bit more fresh.

bitfarb
Image Comments 11 Sep 18:53
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015
Ednsgesuwai2aze-orig

Bernie is a precious cupcake and I'm considering doing a Male MC run just to S-Rank her. For now she's just the class MVP elite sniper while I romance Edie.

bitfarb
BADLAND discussion 10 Sep 20:54
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Meh. Neat twist, but pretty disappointing.

bitfarb
Image Comments 09 Sep 21:31
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015
Hakumei

Oh god yes I needed this <3

bitfarb
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

It's the eyebrows and messy hair, I tells ya. Yum~

bitfarb
Image Comments 07 Sep 03:44
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015
Edz_sljucaacvs--orig

I'm playing this game now specifically because of the last image update. Going with Edelgard first, but Mercedes was so very tempting with her 'ara ara' and eyebrows.
(I'm loving the game in general too. Probably my favorite Fire Emblem now)

bitfarb
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Onoda's new friend is really changing her for the better. She had been gradually loosening up on her own, but she's really breaking out of her shell now.

bitfarb
Image Comments 02 Sep 02:22
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015
Ofoyei4

"Oh nooo, I'm being eateeen..."

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

At this point it's probably better to just pretend the stuff with Yukari never happened and be happy with the fluff we got..

bitfarb
The Closet discussion 28 Aug 14:53
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Wooble wooble, she gonna touch them booble

bitfarb
Image Comments 28 Aug 03:17
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015
1127909_p0

This game needs an hd remake with voice acting. It's so dang cute and fun.