Forum › Posts by zensunni

zensunni
Enough discussion 22 Jan 01:38
joined Feb 18, 2015

An there I was hoping that it was the divorced dad bringing the baby back to the mamas after his visitation weekend... oh well.

zensunni
joined Feb 18, 2015

Hotaru had better protect Yuma. I think Yuma should tel Takeda herself that she is in love with Yuma and that Fujiwara is trying to make her have sex with him. I'd like to see what Takeda does with that?

zensunni
joined Feb 18, 2015

for some reason I'm glad it wasn't the other guy

I know what you mean! I totally expected it to be him. If it was, I would expect some blackmail to be happening soon. With Maki, I'm not sure what to expect, other than him blushing every time he sees the two of them together!

zensunni
joined Feb 18, 2015

Haha the extra was soo cute! XD

It defines cute! Especially the way kouhai is now in charge of caring for sempai.

Because she can't allow anyone else to see her weak side! Only Yuu!

After seeing two girls kissed, Maki-kun converted to yuri-ism and vowed to worship Madokami his entire life.

Or is he thinking, "So my crush on the former student council president is OK? I mean, if two girls can... why not two guys?"

Seriously, I love this chapter! The teasing of the president and vice president as the "school's power couple" is cute, but even more so because there is a power-couple blooming on the student council. It is very clear that Yuu is starting to have feelings for Nanami, but slowly. I love that she tells her that she never hated being kissed by her and that she is curious. It makes sense that a girl who never had those type of special feelings for someone would take time to understand what is going on.

There is actually a term for Yuu - Demisexual: A person who does not experience sexual attraction unless they form a strong emotional connection with someone. Many demisexuals think that they are asexual until they form that strong emotional connection. It is clear that this is the pattern this story is following. Yuu is becoming closer and closer to Nanami. In her speech, she came to the realization that she has an emotional connection with her and she truly wants to be by her side to support her. She has shown, time and again, that she understands her better than even her best friends.

The real question, of course, is what Maki will do now that he has seen that they have this type of relationship?

Can't wait for more! I saw that the Chinese translation is up to chapter 8, so I hope we will be getting more soon! :)

last edited at Jan 15, 2016 5:30PM

joined Feb 18, 2015

I have been watching this and really hope they come up with the money for a 2nd season. The first season was very funny. I like all of the 4th wall violations!

zensunni
Kase-san discussion 13 Dec 19:10
joined Feb 18, 2015

Thanks for the links to the newer chapters! I can't wait to read all of this!

zensunni
Love Slave discussion 12 Dec 12:36
joined Feb 18, 2015

This is a pretty brutal story, but kinda uplifting in the end.

joined Feb 18, 2015

So, husband? boyfriend? arranged marriage partner? coworker? What is the relationship and why did she block her? The art is crude, but the story is good so far.

zensunni
joined Feb 18, 2015

IMO this one needs lolicon tag. If heroine doesn't cross the line before kid is of age I will give this "creepy but kinda cute" rating. I know at least 3 yandere stories that end well, so I can always hope.

Well, she won't get the chance to cross any lines with Shio.... she'll probably kill her first...

last edited at Dec 3, 2015 6:57PM

joined Feb 18, 2015

WOW! I didn't realize that more of these were coming out! A whole new volume! AWESOME!

This is soooo cute! I really hope that they don't have to go through a break-up or something. From the title, you get the feeling that Alice is realizing that she is actually in "Love" for the first time and that all of her previous boyfriends weren't really love. I would like to think that is how it is, at least.

(I wish Saki would just invite her to come over and help her clean up all of her ex's things and then stay over. I would bet that Alice would like that...)

Can't wait for more!

zensunni
joined Feb 18, 2015

This is so dang cute! Quite the inventive way to put the moves on a girl you have a thing for, when you find out she is a mangaka! Draw me naked, read these yuri manga, next time study the shape of ... well ... you know ... ;)

zensunni
Image Comments 17 Nov 22:23
joined Feb 18, 2015

@MihoWittmann - It's a cover photo, so Donut got her make-up done by a professional before the shoot. LOL

joined Feb 18, 2015

I am not sure why I picked this up to re-read it today, but I remember now that I absolutely adore this story! The characters are really well done and their relationship progression is fantastic. The only thing that would have made it better is if they had kissed at the end. The time-skip, grown up couple ending was really good though. I will have to keep an eye out for this author.

joined Feb 18, 2015

This section of the story was GREAT! I wonder if that is the end of the Mizuki x Moe story line, or if there will be some sort of college plans drama later on?

I really love this manga. It has some of the best characters, even if its story-line is is pretty standard most of the time. (Though the opening chapter with the look Yurine's face as she fell completely and totally for Ayaka and then kissed her was one in a million! I think the entire rest of the story could be trite and boring, with magazine tracings all over the place, and I would still love it.) [yes, I just took a shot at Prism! LOL]

joined Feb 18, 2015

That was very well done, though the flashbacks were a bit hard to figure out. Usually they do something like darkening the area outside the panels, but that wasn't done consistently in this. The biggest clue was that Mizuho's hair was more like Kana's in the flashbacks.

I loved the ending, with the two lovers going back to their normal life and facing the world together, without trying to hide their love from the world, and Kana, realizing the lesson she just helped her sister learn, calling her boyfriend to try to patch things up after blowing up at him over something that really doesn't matter in the greater scope of things.

zensunni
I'm A Fool discussion 04 Oct 20:23
joined Feb 18, 2015

This is so flipping cute! I wouldn't mind a series about these two. It has a similar vibe to Conditions for Paradise... (At least I think that is the one I'm thinking of...)

zensunni
Apocalypse discussion 03 Oct 01:21
joined Feb 18, 2015

Bummer that it isn't continuing. This was a great story!

zensunni
Stretch discussion 01 Oct 13:44
joined Feb 18, 2015

So sad... So much drama... so little stretching!

They will end up together, I trust. Ran just needs to chase after her. Once she finishes her degree, nothing is stopping her from looking for a job where Keiko lives, right?

zensunni
Prism discussion 16 Sep 20:41
joined Feb 18, 2015

I just re-read this again... I don't know how many times I've read it now. I always feel so sad about it being cancelled due to what is essentially artistic dishonesty. I really liked the story and the pacing of it. I always thought that the character designs were very good, except that there was too little variation in the girls faces. (That and Megu's hair color seemed to shift from light to dark, making it hard to tell it was her at times...) But the story or a young lesbian couple dealing with the difficulties of being in love in a society that doesn't really accept same sex relationships was extremely well done, especially the realization that she "swings that way" by Megu. If it had been allowed to run its course, it could have been nearly as good as "Girl Friends".

joined Feb 18, 2015

I am looking forward to this one. I enjoy a good harem comedy and this appears to have all the requisite pieces in place. And Iori is HAWT!

zensunni
joined Feb 18, 2015

Chapter 5: Fantastic chapter! You can tell that Yuu is changing. She is gradually becoming more aware of small things about Touko, [spoiler]including being the only person who actually noticed how nervous she was waiting for the speeches...[/spoiler] That scene that was so reminiscent of Fluttering Feelings (think Touko = Seol-a, Yuu = NoRae and Seol-a's favorite place to rest her head...) was special in so many ways. She says she isn't in love yet, but I think Yuu just doesn't know what it feels like. She already appears to have the "desire to protect" thing going on... I wonder if some jealousy will be needed for Yuu to cross over the line and realize how she really feels?

I wish we had more info on how long the series is or how often to expect updates...

last edited at Sep 14, 2015 4:20PM

zensunni
Stretch discussion 10 Sep 00:21
joined Feb 18, 2015

So, the packing boxes last time, the gift that lasts a long time, they were indications that Keiko was leaving. I assume it is work related. I hope they end up together again. Maybe a time skip to after Ran is done with school and happens to get a job at a hospital near where Keiko lives? I wouldn't put it past Ran to chase after what she wants after getting a taste of it.

zensunni
joined Feb 18, 2015

Argh... After rereading Sasameki Koto, it leads me to this series which I also read before (not sure if I finished it though). Sad to see that the series is no longer available here... sigh

Go buy it and support the author so we get more wonderful yuri. <3

But have the put out more than just the first volume? I bought that, but that isn't the whole series!

zensunni
After Hours discussion 27 Aug 13:55
joined Feb 18, 2015

Jägermeister sure is an aquired taste. Clubbing isn't usually something I do but this chapter made me think it might actually be nice once in a while.

Also, oh noes, incoming two-month wait?

But you may also notice that the next chapter was due on 7/7. This would be the one from 5/7, so the next chapter should already b out there waiting to be translated...

The ending... So, she lives with a guy? Is that what is being suggested there? Uh... it really didn't seem like she was attached before and she didn't really have any qualms about sleeping with Kei. I'm guessing drama is incoming... Great story so far!

last edited at Aug 27, 2015 1:55PM

zensunni
Stretch discussion 27 Aug 13:24
joined Feb 18, 2015

Isn't Keiko also moving out? Seems like she already sat down with her ex and they decided to try again.

Uuhhh... no. They are just throwing old clothes, as far as i understand.

If Keiko was moving out, the atmosphere would be a lot more tense.
Not to mention that the appartment is Keiko's. If they were getting back together, it would be RAN who would need to move out, not Keiko.

Ran's obviously very happy about Keiko giving her what I have to assume is an old school t-shirt, probably from the club they were both members of... With the recent chapters, it seems that Keiko might have been going to talk about getting closure with her ex, but she also might have been thinking about breaching the topic of where exactly their relationship is heading... Hard to say.

Seriously not every freaking manga has to be about or have yuri in it. If it's going to happen let it happen at it's own pace ya know kinda like how real life works. I for one am enjoying the story as is. If Ran and Keiko wind up getting into a relationship so be it if not, so be it. The story is a journey not a destination, so just relax kick back and enjoy the ride. Me personally I'm still not 100% convinced there is anything beyond subtext yet.

Well, without a doubt the series should at least have a shoujo ai tag. Regardless of whether they end up together or not, Ran IS in love with Keiko and probably has been since high school. She has shown zero interest in men romantically, including showing outright disdain for them on occasion. Meanwhile, Keiko has had serious relationships with men, but other than her last ex, there is no indication that she ever really loved any of them. It is very possible that she is bi, since she has occasionally shown sexual attraction toward Ran.

In any event, Ran is far more important to Keiko at this point than a normal friend or underclassman. The two of them have a relationship that goes deeper than friendship, but not so far as to become lovers... yet...

And, once again, the stretching was absent entirely...