Forum › Posts by White Rose

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

After a lot of suffering, misunderstandings and tears, my bet is on a Rin x Mayumi ending.

As for this thread, I bet on a lot of hating for the third wheel.

Les jeux sont faits, rien ne va plus...

Je tire une carte, mauvais présage.
Que faire d'un si triste message?
L'horrible cri du fond des âges.

De cette épée le roi, la reine.
On nous balance dans l'arène.
Trop de violence, bébé, je freine.

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I can tell you right now, without spoiling anything, that ALL the characters in this manga have gone through Bad Things (tm) in the past and still carry the open wounds. It's going to be a a roller coaster of emotions as we find out whether they can lick each other's wounds and make them all better or whether they will end up wounding each other even more. Take this as a fair warning, 'kay?

Sounds like a yuri telenovela. :p

I'm down with that. Especially the licking part. Licking is important. You can't overstate the importance of licking. Every lesbian should strive to master the art of licking.

I hope the characters in this manga will lick each other lots an' lots.

(Oh and if by doing so they heal each other's wounds, all the better! XD )

The telenovelas I usually watch could use some lesbian licking, that's fer sure. (ง͠° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Yeah 18-26 is just all part of the story. I didn't it mind it honestly. I can use some angsty gay once in a while. Something about how salt makes your ice cream taste sweeter.

Yeah, this is the explanation. Notice on pages 25 and 26, they call each other by the names from the story.

The one thing that confuses me is that, in page 15, Kasumi finds Saku's notes that she forgot on the desk when she left the classroom. From that point on, Kasumi should know that Saku is the author of the novel... and yet there's not a word about that in the final pages of the manga.

I feel like I'm missing something somewhere. Was page 15 a fantasy too?

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Because this kind of premature dismissal of a story on basis of nothing but obviously biased typecasting of the author is inherently bloody stupid and annoying?

Not to mention that, if they firmly believe in their typecasting of the author, if they are adamant that this story deserves a premature dismissal, then the smart thing to do would be to bloody dismiss the story and go read something different.

As opposed to read the first chapter, write extensive comments on how they hated it, then proclaim that they will keep reading every single new chapter to confirm that they still don't like it... after which they will come here to whine that they wasted their time and want it back.

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Bless Kodama Naoko, this is gonna be awesome.

YES! YES! YES!

When I read "by Kodama Naoko" I actually went: SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!

All hail the holy peri of yuri!

Um, you do realize this series is Umineko-Sou Days, right?

This one: https://tmofans.com/library/manga/43065/umineko-sou-days

Don't tell me you've never read the Spanish scanlation before?

White Rose
1 x ½ discussion 02 Aug 15:42
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I swear, this manga is like a Rorschach test.

If you look at the inkblots and see a pretty butterfly or some nice flowers, it means you're ok. If you see a dog with the head split in half or a dead cat full of squirming grubs, it means you're a mess.

If you read this manga and see cuteness and adorableness and a full cast of lovable characters, it means you're ok. If you see abuse, rape, drugs, molesting, pedophilia, sexual predators, harassment, corruption and horror (all terms literally found in previous messages), it means that... oh dear. ( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ)

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I love Itou's loli stories because there's never any ambiguity about the nature of the characters' desires.
It ain't over till onee & loli share a big deep tongue kiss that ends with a saliva trail when their mouths finally part. (//≧‿‿≦//)

White Rose
Still Sick discussion 31 Jul 11:29
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

So why do people think Maekawa is in the closet? She has made it quite clear she isn't. Her hang ups have nothing to do with whether she is gay or not. That's Shimizu's issue not Maekawa's or rather it was her issue until she recently sorted out her feelings and came out to Maekawa after which Maekawa promptly offered to let Shimuzu get as physical as she likes with her.

If you are yourself in the closet and doubt if you are gay/bi then offering to be your gay friends first sexual experience after she comes out to you is simply not the sort of thing you would do.

Maekawa's hang ups are a result of deep emotional and mental issues. She is struggling not because she isn't sure if she is attracted to women or not but rather because she realizes how much Shimizu has come to mean to her and she is terrified of the destructive repercussions of falling in love with her.

So she's not in the closet about being gay, she's in the closet about being in love?

Well, there are all sorts of closets, after all.

White Rose
Ayame 14 discussion 26 Jul 19:28
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Ayame made Fukuyama come just with her fingers on her body (and not inside).

That's some skill.

Fukuyama should have returned the favor. I'm disappointed at her.

De toute évidence, elle pige rien à l'étiquette du sexe saphique. >_<

Your french is leaking mon pote.

Lol, at least I somehow stuck to French-French.
Imagine if I had leaked the local variant. Nobody (à part les gens du pays) would have gotten a single word, crisse d'ostie de calisse de tabarnak. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

White Rose
Ayame 14 discussion 26 Jul 19:03
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Ayame made Fukuyama come just with her fingers on her body (and not inside).

That's some skill.

Fukuyama should have returned the favor. I'm disappointed at her.

De toute évidence, elle pige rien à l'étiquette du sexe saphique. >_<

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

ShiroYuri Fairy should have stayed at that all-girl boarding school, dealing with the problems of cute kids who worry about first kisses and the like.

She is SO out of her depth when dealing with adult worries.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

So Saeko is wearing the triangle shorts the girl in the first chapter was wearing, so given the dialogue in that first chapter, I think that scene is the aftermath of what's happening here, and that the next chapter will bookend with that scene, bringing the first volume to a close.

I'm not convinced. The triangle shorts might be a red herring.

Notice how Miwa's earrings in the first chapter, in the bed scene, are not the same she's using now. Also, the girl sharing a bed with Miwa doesn't have the birthday present earrings...

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Cirque Arachne (two NSFW pages in the last chapter)

By the same author: Raubritter.

White Rose
1 x ½ discussion 22 Jul 14:10
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

(https://i.ibb.co/Tm9w7DP/mat.jpg)

"Come on, Oneesama, come to Daddy."

This is the catchphrase I'm going to use from now on every time I want to illustrate the difficulties faced by Japanese x American yuri couples. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

last edited at Jul 22, 2019 4:14PM by Nezchan

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

As for whether I like it or not, it depends on the character and the context. For example, Maki in the manga linked above... well, she really rocked it! Yowza!

Damn I miss Aigaaru, both Maki and the premise were great. It's a 5-ch. manga but only the first two were translated. If only someone would translate the remaining 3 chapters!

Maki was a perfect example of full drag: man suit, tie, boyish haircut, manly body outline... like one of those crossdressing girls at drag king host clubs, lol.

Since we are on the subject, what about uniforms? Like military ones. Male officers wear an officer suit, shirt and tie. Counts as a full suit, right? The ladies, I'm not sure, but prolly wear a version with skirt, so... if a woman was to wear the male officer uniform, complete with pants... would that look better than the normal lady uniform?

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Tolerable if it's a skirt suit showing lots of leg, with a blouse and no tie.

If we're talking suits, we're talking the real thing. Like Maki! Full drag, and if you have a slim body and the right haircut you can pass as a man!

As for whether I like it or not, it depends on the character and the context. For example, Maki in the manga linked above... well, she really rocked it! Yowza!

White Rose
Image Comments 18 Jul 10:38
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018
30598868_p0

Pokemon girls in swimsuits? We don't have enough of that!

White Rose
1 x ½ discussion 18 Jul 10:35
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Seems like some roleplaying with that girl might scratch her Mommy itch.

Oh no, why did you hafta do that?
Now you have put in my head the image of Asuka making Miyuk roleplay (forcing Miyuki to wear a blonde wig and calling her "mom") while they have sex.

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I'll be honest here, for the life of me I can't see the yuri in this one. It's fun to read and all, but neither of them seem the least bit attracted to each other. Or any other girl for that matter.

What am I missing here?

Nezchan, did you read the afterword? The author explains it like this:

Also, there were two occasions where it looked like Hisaka was coming on to Maki. (The 2nd one on Maki's bed, at night, and whether something happened or not is left to our imagination...)

Btw good for you peeps that you got a chance to use the 'Nice boat' tag again! I think it's been like ten years since the last time, lol.

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Lol I came to put a positive comment about the manhwa here, but I see these childish people duking it out for hundreds of pages haha. Bye~

Same here. I came to talk about the big reveal, but whoa, there are people in this thread who are even more quarrelsome than the anti-Incest or anti-Age gap campaigners. I'll simply see myself to the door...

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I think I'm turning into a huge fan of Yogentei.

"Poor College Student Turns to Lesbian Sex Work"
"A Yuri Manga Between a Delinquent and a Quiet Girl That Starts From a Misunderstanding"
"The Battle-Hardened Slut and the Student Council President"
Even "Wife and College Student"...

Srsly, there isn't any story by them that I don't like. My only gripe is that they are all too short, dammit! Any of the above, I'd love to see it turned into a series of several volumes and 30-page chapters! (>﹏<)

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Sometimes it’s the most satisfying when you see it coming from a mile away.

Anyone who didn't see it coming must be reading a Japanese comic for the first time in their life, lol.

Your move, idiot not-taking-hint cooking girl!

Too late, delinquent-chan ran away.

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Thanks for the link! (≧∇≦)

I think that wasn't Kotoko's imagination. It really happened. SQUEE!!!

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Show them MakaMaka, the hottest thing around, their pitiful guns will melt

Or, rather, they will droop and go all flaccid and limp.

Then you will tell them: yonic powah, bitches!

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

5€ that the second to last panel here is juuuuuuuust a bit dirty_thoughts.jpg

???

"When we grow up, we'll be able to come lots of times."

What could possibly be 'dirty thoughts' about Haruko's innocent wish to co...

Oh.

facepalm.jpg

I swear, I'm always the last one to realize these things. (>//﹏//<)