Forum › Posts by Galich

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Thanks to the intervention of Blackkitty, I'm back stronger than ever.

@ChocolateCakeLover comes out of hiding So you do care!

@Rina Good luck with your project!. Funnily enough, I fell asleep 5 minutes after I read your message, I guess that being tired is something that you can get from the Internet >.>

last edited at Jul 12, 2016 9:56AM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Curse...you...and your cake..
dies in a dramatic fashion

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

oh god, i forgot that I'm lactose intolerant
send help

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@ChocolateCakeLover I will eat all of your cake V:

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Alright, managed to get home in a relatively decent shape being completely covered in water notwithstanding.

Well, perhaps there is someone in this thread who can draw. Someone? Anyone?

Another question: try describing an average poster in this thread :D Personality etc.

Quirky and cheerful?

also, good evening :>

Thanks and a (late) good day! It's 13:38 in here.

That's a good start. I'll continue..

Well, to that list we can add liking music and watching sports. This is just an average poster in this thread, which means that not everything will be the case for everyone only the music and quirky part applies to me >.>

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Rina. already got out of the bus but it's raining. Sitting on a bench under a tree, smoking and OH GOD IT'S RAINING EVEN MORE

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Everything. Diplomacy is futile.

please dont take most of my posts seriously, I'm not evil... I'M NOT EVIIIIL!

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Blackkitty don't worry, I know :P so was I.

@ChocolateCakeLover rival announced V:

I've just missed my bus stop writing this message. Time well spent Galich.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Blackkitty sorry, can't hear ya over voices in my head.
Well, Dynasty Cafe is.. one of the kind. But hey, all those crazies, queers and whatnot (cough us cough) have to have their own special place on the net.

Well, I still deny smoking ;_; not considering myself a smoker. Explains why I have so many lighters on me. Menthol cigs ftw.

If I had any drawing skills, I'd totally create a picture of all Dynasty Cafe's residents >.>

Another question: try describing an average poster in this thread :D Personality etc.

last edited at Jul 12, 2016 6:59AM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Blackkitty Thanks for the help!
Yup, I do smoke. Normally it's just when I;m out with friends (since I'm too cheap to buy cigarettes on my own), but due to stress I've starting smoking alone. Definitely not something I'm gonna keep up doing I hope

@Anon99 Cannot help but think of Bioshock's splicers when I read that. Poor things.
Well, the usa usage of power depands. She can always use it to distract others or seduce them. I'm waiting for others' suggestions.

last edited at Jul 11, 2016 7:02PM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

It can be whatever she wants it to be (¬‿¬)

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Power of yuri. Let's take turns.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Anon99 A topic repeating on Dynasty? Impossible. It's official; This is the end.

@Blackkitty We would never leave our best sleeper agent :E

Turns out I'll have to wait additional 4 days to find out if I got into that uni. Went through 2 packages of cigarettes already. Send help

And something lighter. My name was taken from Russian after all..

last edited at Jul 11, 2016 3:29PM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Gonna be that one guy and say that no sport is fun. brings a shield

@Blackkitty We do take care of people around here.

Not waiting for any particular series, haven't touched anime since the 6th episode of Zankyou No Terror. Its protagonists had personality of an overcooked artichoke. Makes sense why I'm mostly hanging around Dynasty Cafe.

@ChocolateCakeLover I'm affraid we will be forced into teaming up since people don't take our drama seriously ;~;

I swear, I contribute the least to this forum with posts. It's really fun~

last edited at Jul 11, 2016 2:34PM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

^ which timezone are you from? :o

also, Im looking forward to Carmilla s3 and AFA2016 :>

CET +1. A pain when you want to talk to someone from the US, have to be until like 2 o'clock and then your neighbor complains about that you were too loud and speaking gibberish (English)*
* - based on a true story.
@ChocolateCakeLover Of course it;s the most serious thing in this thread. Otherwise, what would be the point? >.>

last edited at Jul 11, 2016 12:18PM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@OriginalGengar Exactly. Check and mate, bring me some Cake.
@ZuljinRaynor Don't we all...then again, barely sleeping even during the weekends due to stupid timezones >.>

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Just came back from Do You Like Macarons?, was browsing through works tagged as yandere.
Boy is this a change of pace
send help

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Blackkitty All the cats, no exceptions. Will just leave ChocolateCakeLover in an empty thread to idly think about how he's lost the drama contest.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Galich has capitulated, I'm packing my stuff and moving far away to a land of topics that I actually know of. Taking all the cats with me.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Easy, will go Albania and no tuse Skanderbeg as a general. You better hope that someone will guarantee your independence.

Galich
O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Well, having read the title, I was anything but surprised by this turn of events.
I enjoyed this, mostly sinec I have hard time reading works like this seriously.
The art itself was really nice tho, especially effects on that photo.
On a side note, murdering someone with a pair of scissors is a very hard task. Kotori has to be pretty buffed or good from anatomy.
I know a certain someone who will kill me for enjoying this >.>

last edited at Jul 10, 2016 11:00AM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Well, this thread's turned from a peaceful talk about 80s music to a war, and now a drama contest. This drives me to despair! I'm in despair!

@ChocolateCakeLover 1v1 me, ironman mode, lucky nations turned off, tantasy new world turned on.

last edited at Jul 10, 2016 10:34AM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@ChocolateCakeLover i call nonsense on this , by challenging me you already have an unfair advantage. Reading that post me me swallow mouthwash that I was rinsing my mouth with, thanks.

@Rina "WRONG QUEUE! WRONG QUEUE YOU WEEABOOS! THIS ONE IS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT ORDERED THE TICKETS ONLINE" is what it usually boils down to from my experience.

last edited at Jul 10, 2016 10:03AM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Blackkitty Well, even though her intentions were very shady on the volunteering side, she did help some people, and that's what matters the most. Dunno about that part of me being a good person - I just tend to stick to my own morality, since I'm a firm believer that a definition of a goo dperson is someone who follows their rules and beliefs with no exceptions.
Overall, if I had to follow one life philosophy I'm following, it's existentialism*. Sure, the world might be a bit of a gutter, but that doesn't stop us from trying to make the best out of what we're given and try to make this universe more bearable.**

• - not a specific Jean-Paul Sartre or Kierkegaard's options, but a hybrid of both definitions from the 19th and 20th century.

** Last time I was explaining it during a panel (the topic being "World literature, philosophy in manga and anime") on an anime convention I've managed to turn it into a pretty.. heated debate. Heck, one person's challanged me into a fight to solve our differences. Philosophy is a srs bsns.

@OriginalGengar Most serious thread on Dynasty 2014.

@ChocolateCakeLover Stop, you already have me to be dramatic :E

Well, to change the topics a bit, I'm planning to go to another convention as a staff member/assistance. Any tips?

last edited at Jul 10, 2016 9:06AM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Anon99 Well, i wouldn't exactly agree with that. Assuming that everything will go according to Murphy's Law is a very nice insurency policy, especially when you're an organizator. People are just too unreliable to trust them. Maybe I just don't know any dilligent people that I'd be able to give benefit of a doubt without losing a night of sleep over.
Wow, I really do sound like a person with paranoia problems.

@Blackkitty Well.. working 8 years as a volunteer does that to you. You learn that many people volunteer just to have a better chance at getting to a uni/highschool. I remember exactly what was the moment in which I've lost the faith in people. It was my first week at highschool, and our freshly elected head of the school council has stated at the front of the class that she "won't tell us what we have to do for the next classes, since there is a possibility that we'd take her place at the uni".That came from the mouth of someone that was a volunteer for 3 years and a school council president for 2.

Then again, I perfectly know where are you coming from. Used to have a similar problems with people looking at me suspiciously, that's why I've decided to start volunteering at a school for children that need extra care. It didn't stick.