Forum › Posts by Chikaon

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Yesss it's finally here! Thanks so much for scanlating this! I love how Chisato is all like no we gotta watch ourselves as idols, but she always ends up getting swept up in Aya's rhythm. Very in character.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Tapped so hard on my screen.

Omg I literally was desperately tapping, hoping it was just a glitch or something OTL

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Lol yeah this is def not a good way to get neeko to work

Chikaon
Image Comments 30 Dec 05:26
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013
Elwezjhuyaandat-orig

^Major character development after 2nd year school trip arc (chapter 60ish?)

Highly recommend getting past that point because it's sol yuri (albeit mostly subtext) heaven, but you need to stick through the cringe to appreciate everything. I haven't watched the anime but I don't think the anime ever got past the cringe so you'd prob have to read the manga.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Trash is always fun.

Couldn't care less for the childhood friend because I always find characters who interfere because "they're worried" but never acknowledge that they're just jealous and don't confess to MC themselves super annoying. From what we've seen so far, I wouldn't mind seeing more of Mochida though and would get behind it if she also has a crush on the teacher.

But yeah looking forward to this train crash hahahah

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Knew this was how it was gonna go and I still loved it hahaha

Chikaon
Kiss Me Do discussion 27 Dec 15:13
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ahhhhhh soooo cute! I was missing this pair so much.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

IT'S BAAAACKKK! Merry Christmas to all us delinquent lovers :3

Chikaon
Anime season 17 Dec 00:50
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Oooh been waiting for the love live pdp anime for a while. I've always been more interested in their character designs than aqours and I never really caught onto aqours as much as muse so I'm really looking forward to it.

I really tried to get into aqours too. Like I followed the seiyuu stuff pretty religiously before the anime came out, and even went to a few of their concerts (delayed theater viewing and live at AX), but s1 was okay, and I think most of their music was never as good as muse's were to me. I never felt the urge to watch s2 after.

Hoping PDP will be better for me. I love the songs they put out so far and the character's feel more interesting. Just needa see how the anime goes now.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Yeah I don't think Mari outright objects the aggressiveness and she only shies away from it because she's shy, but it's not the type of vibe I enjoy. I kinda wish Arisa gets called out more for overstepping boundaries.

The whole wedding scene was portrayed as a sweet event, but having Arisa invite everyone to the wedding and announced to take pics of their kiss while Mari was obviously uncomfortable, made me feel uncomfortable.

Sure Mari did tell her to do whatever she wanted and Arisa does stop when told to (and Mari does put her foot down when she absolutely wants to), I'd like it more if Arisa was more attuned to reading Mari's body language, but I guess we wouldn't have this manga if Arisa was more socially aware haha. I'm more okay with it during the more general scenes, but for some reason when it involves sexual actions it annoys me.

I just think about it but since Arisa had remember everything and it's the wedding.Doesn't that mean that after we're finish the flashback it will be soon to end since the whole point of the story was Arisa's amnesia .

Yeah I think the series is gonna end once we go back to present time. Maybe a few chapters of their married life, but I can't see it extending for whole new arc.

last edited at Dec 16, 2019 6:16PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

At some point, she becomes annoying.

Yeah I haven't been as excited to read the latest chapters. I already kinda got the vibe from previous flashbacks, but these chapters have solidified the fact that I'm not a big fan of past Arisa.

Chikaon
PafuPafu discussion 16 Dec 17:39
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

^that is the impression I got as well.

Chikaon
PafuPafu discussion 16 Dec 02:30
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Damn. Short, simple, hot.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Cuteeee. Love the premise.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Oooh some actual plot?!?

Chikaon
Yamitsuki discussion 05 Dec 16:35
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

From the cover it looks like she's gonna have 4 stalkers.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Aira is so cute. So much spazz

Chikaon
Pink Rush discussion 04 Dec 19:11
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Lol Kaori once again showing why she's Sana's manager.

I kinda feel bad for Gou-kun lmao.

If that was the last chapter, it's kind of a weird place to end it. Wish there was a more concrete ending. Oh well, it was still fun following this through the years.

last edited at Dec 4, 2019 7:14PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Azul is the biggest sub

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ugh so good. I need more Artoria x Morgan in my life. I liked the little glimpses into their dysfunctional relationship. I didn't expect this to be so sad.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

The sex scenes felt out of place to me. It was weird that it just...happened all of a sudden.

Chikaon
Teardrops discussion 28 Nov 18:01
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

So cute, so wholesome

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Whoa totally didn't know this has been updating on other sites. Was a nice 15 chapter binge. Ofc it had to end in tears. Ch 67 really reminded me why I love this series so much. Such a simple chapter, but damn it just hit you in the right places.

Funnily enough, the more yuri fanservice chaps like 65 and the bath one are the ones I enjoy the least. They always feel out of place since it doesn't go anywhere and doesn't add anything to the storyline. The two always feel ooc in those chapters too.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Chiaki is that you

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

The best slow burn nozonico....just 1 more...