Forum › Posts by Felloffalot

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Is it just me or is her hair(twin ponytail) disappearing?

Schrodinger's ponytails. Because she is not real, we cannot prove whether or not they actually exist.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

You can only translate "Wha-" so many times before you gotta change it up a little.

Felloffalot
Liberty discussion 26 May 21:48
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

This one hasn't really gripped me so far... it just seems like a bunch of random crap happening to the MC with no rhyme or reason. I'll stick with it.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Clearly, they will grow up and learn that attraction towards other girls is just youthful indiscretion that's allowed in girls' schools only, and they both grow up to get married, have children, and live normal lives.

Felloffalot
Image Comments 21 May 23:01
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016
Kemofure_beaver_prairie_kiss

There's something infinitely amusing about how long this pairing name is.

Also, this is some good shit right here.

Felloffalot
Watersports discussion 20 May 21:08
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

I wasn't going to post this but... As someone who was more than a little into watersports when I was young, I have to say the watersports portrayed on this site are extremely tame, a little peeing on the floor or maybe some leakage during climax.

Anyone know of anything more intense on this site? Say starting with enjoying being peed on by her lover and moving on up from there?

Well, if you enjoy piss drinking, certain chapters of Yamato Nadesico might be up your alley.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

YURIWAVE is my new aesthetic.

Felloffalot
Image Comments 10 May 12:11
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016
[shanaharuhi]%2062559135_p0

I'd say it's supposed to be Serval responding, but Serval calls him Boss... weird.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Look, say what you will about Touma, but it's always a good time when he punches somebody in the face.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

I thought her and Misaka hated each other?

Allow me to teach you about a little something called "Foe Yay"...

(Also, do you know what the name of the thing your picture is from is? I know I've read it but I can't recall the name and it's driving me nuts.)

Felloffalot
Kase-san discussion 08 May 00:16
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Now we just gotta get it to a million views.

Felloffalot
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Very nice.

Hifumi best girl.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

That's gay.

Felloffalot
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Jesus, people, it's just a gay picture book.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

... There's more than one?

Felloffalot
Image Comments 24 Apr 19:12
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016
61638138%20eng

The thing in Kemono Friends that turns animals into Friends explicitly makes them into cute girls, including the male ones.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

No show has ever made me ship a prairie dog and a beaver harder than Kemono Friends.

Felloffalot
Image Comments 19 Apr 21:13
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016
[ninniku%20(ninnniku105)]%2061877008_p0

Unfortunately, our dear royal penguin doesn't understand the concept of business yuri.

Felloffalot
Image Comments 16 Apr 18:47
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016
62210259_p0

Yuri by Dre.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

I really like this manga but the problem is I don't understand why it takes a long time for another chapter to come out

Because the people translating this have their own lives and do this out of the goodness of their heart. Appreciate the fact that you're getting all of this quality content entirely for free.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

dam, im loving this author more and more.

can we get a series of this too?

Y'see, that's the one problem with Mochi. She setups a lot of great ideas and then barely goes anywhere with them.

Felloffalot
Kase-san discussion 01 Apr 05:31
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

After five years in the making, they finally fucked.

Felloffalot
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

See, unlike Kasumi, her sister understands she's in a yuri manga and how to subvert these tropes.

Felloffalot
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

this is a much better written comedy vampire yuri comic than most, i think. good job on the translation, too.

"comedy vampire yuri comic" seems like a pretty niche genre.

Felloffalot
Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Acchan's got a feeling so complicated.