Forum › Posts by Titanoktonon

Titanoktonon
Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

Is it this, or maybe this? They are the only posts that I recall on here.

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

The "Girls Uprising" series is illustrated by Kazuaki (カズアキ), the character designer for Starry Sky, and the novel is written by Fukami Makoto (深見真), who worked on the anime for Psycho-Pass, Gakkou Gurashi, Yuruyuri Nachuyachumi and San Hai, plus Berserk, and the manga Cute Little Iron Maiden.

last edited at Feb 12, 2018 11:35PM

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

Is it this? Also, try using this dedicated thread next time.

Titanoktonon
Image Comments 17 May 21:27
joined Jan 9, 2017
Marthxpalutena

Palutena specifies that this time it is not a joke because the first time she used a fire flower, and the second time she hit Lucina with the lip's stick.

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

BRING ME THE RED HAIRED GRANDMA
haven't see her, already loving her

That reminds me of this song

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

It wouldn't let me do it all in one post.
After a week, Ouji asks Tsukihi about her bookmark. It turns out to be from a boy who lived in the area and was her friend when she was little, and was her first love. Tsukihi has cram school afterwards, and when it is over, she sees that same boy at the train station. Then Ouji shows up and starts talking to him, so Tsukihi thinks they are dating. The next day, Tsukihi starts acting strange around Ouji, who notices, and asks what happened. Tsukihi tries to lie her way out, but eventually says that she say the rumored first love, so Ouji suggests trying to find and talk to him, not taking no for an answer. The go to the station, and the boy shows up, calling Ouji, Aoi, while Ouji calls him Hibiki. Then it is revealed Hibiki is Aoi's older brother, and he does remember Tsukihi. But he says that she always looked like a mop to him (and not a princess), earning him an elbow to the ribs from Aoi. He then reveals that they all played together, and Aoi looked just like he did back then, making it obvious that it was actually Aoi who was Tsukihi's first love. Tsukihi apologizes for forgetting, Aoi says she was happy that they could meet again, even if she wasn't a boy as Tsukihi thought, but Tsukihi admits she is happy too, and thanks Aoi for coming for her. Aoi says she promised, but misstates that she promised to protect Tsukihi for all of her life. The next day, they are going to school together, but there is a puddle, so Aoi princess carries Tsukihi across it, while Aoi's fan club cries in jealousy in the background.

last edited at May 15, 2017 2:45AM

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

Basically,
the light haired girl, Soga Tsukihi (written Moon Princess), reminisces about her first love calling her a princess, and promising to come for her, then gets hit in the head by a volleyball (apparently a common occurrence). The dark haired girl, called Ouji (written Prince, her surname), makes sure Tsukihi is alright. It turns out that they are both good at studying, getting 100's on a test, so Tsukihi is jealous that she doesn't beat Ouji at anything, but isn't paying attention, so she accidentally tells Ouji, and runs away, only to be caught when she is falling down the stairs (in a "princess carry" no less). Then Ouji admits that she wants to be Tsukihi's friend, earning a tsundere "do what you like" in reply.

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

That one I remember, Yuri Friends.

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

Could it be this? I don't know about mature looking art, but it sounds similar.

last edited at May 9, 2017 5:02PM

Titanoktonon
Image Comments 02 May 02:26
joined Jan 9, 2017
Mommy

"'Courting Death?' Nah, it's more dangerous than that; I'm courting her daughter, so Death wants me dead all the time."

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

Kuroyome is what you want.

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

Opapagoto
Next time, use this dedicated thread to get help finding manga.

joined Jan 9, 2017

Neat! Thanks!

joined Jan 9, 2017

I got the game to work in the end, but that also sounds useful, so how can I do that?

joined Jan 9, 2017

I had some trouble getting it to start at first, since it was saying it was missing a file. It isn't, just that the text for the file name is messed up. To fix it, I just had to go to Audio, BGM, and rename the file ending in "05" with "魔王魂-7-イベント05", and it started working.

It seems there are other problems that pop up, and judging by the number of unintelligible file names, it will probably be easier to find how to get the download to not mess them up than to correct them all.

Edit: Just make sure that the program that you use to extract the files is set to interpret titles in Japanese.

last edited at Apr 13, 2017 2:15AM

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

One more manga to ask, the one with red hair and the one with blonde hair. that blonde is small and she was the one that confessing love to the red hair. It's like the red hair is a gamer or something.... Because I kinda confused whether they were in the same class or not. Because the last one that I read was like they were in the same class, but the rest of it wasn't.

That sounds like Nana Yuri, except the girl has brown hair that looks red on the covers of some of the doujins.

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/phantomania_shita#12
Explosions: now brought to you by the powers of friendship and teamwork!

joined Jan 9, 2017

Not sure about the dates each was made, but I get the feeling that Mezashi got inspiration from here for this

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

Breakdanceanomicon posted:

shouldn't this get the non-moe art tag?

Looks cutesy enough to qualify as moe IMO.

Moe is more than just cutesy, though, it's got a whole cult of personality behind it. This art style isn't realistic, certainly, but it also was clearly not made to pander to virgin males in their 30's. Moe has cultural associations with it, like slice-of-life anime about cute girls that are made solely for the purpose of becoming lust objects at Comiket.

Good thing moe means none of that.

I believe this is an adequate explanation of "moe."
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kiniro_mosaic_ch01_1#25

Titanoktonon
Mezashi discussion 21 Feb 17:22
joined Jan 9, 2017

To some of them, it seems. Though more have been released since, there was a list here.
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kunikida_san_is_bad_at_seduction#23

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017
Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

I might be a bit late saying this, but I think that Haruka's family name is Okuzono or Okusono (奥園)
https://myoji-yurai.net/searchResult.htm?myojiKanji=%E5%A5%A5%E5%9C%92
Appearently, it's not a very popular name

Titanoktonon