Forum › Posts by Nezchan

Nezchan Moderator
Unfortunate News 19 Mar 17:37
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

So if that's the case how about uploading more Love Live! doujin or more Kantai Collection doujin so that everyone will feel relief for this case please.

Perhaps a better idea is calm the hell down and stop telling staff what to do. We post what's available when it's available, not to do damage control for something that's not really a big issue.

I suppose you could go bug some of the scan groups to produce more, lemme know how that works out for you.

Nezchan Moderator
Unfortunate News 19 Mar 15:56
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I don't know Cifer, I believe Nezchan x Orange has some strong yuri vibes! XD

Yeah! That's the way! NezPekoe has a nice ring to it.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I approve of this tripling.

Nezchan Moderator
Image Comments 18 Mar 23:14
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012
43836869_big_p2

The look of sheer happiness in the middle there.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Thanks Nez! I think I'll post links for our finished chapters (starting with Ch.6, since we've moved to YuriProject), quite possibly my weekly pastebin links, and the comico direct links, since none of those will contain any links for raw downloads.

That's perfect, I'll leave it in your hands. Of course the chapters will show up here after the usual Yuri Project delay (is it a week right now, I forget) and we're off and running.

Nezchan Moderator
Their Story discussion 18 Mar 18:31
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It's wonderful. Say, is there a good way to get the pictures to display bigger? My monitor is tiny and so it's very hard reading the really tall strips.

Click the Resize button on the top right, that should help. The arrows should be pointing away from each other.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This seems like an extremely good idea considering how far ahead so many of the people in the other thread are.

Well yeah, plus I was a bit concerned that this remaining as black-bar land would have a dampening effect on discussion when finished chapters actually were released. This gets around the issue.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nez Note

Welcome to the sort-of-new spoiler thread for Fluttering Feelings! All the previous discussion has been preserved here since almost all of it is stuff past where we have completed releases so you can just pick up conversation where you left off.

Couple of things to note. First, there is no need to mark spoilers in this thread. Since there's a big warning in the title, that's enough. Second, the rule about not linking to unfinished translations remains in place. You can link to the comico site, but that's it. Halmori can post what they're comfortable with of course, since they made the request in the first place and are doing to the work.

Have fun, and enjoy the discussion.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Welcome to the fresh, new thread for Fluttering Feelings, hopefully spoiler-free!

If you want to discuss chapters of the series that haven't appeared on the reader yet, please go to the spoiler thread which includes all the discussion to date since that's 90% spoilers at this point anyway.

Keep in mind that links to unfinished translations are still not allowed in either thread, although links to the comico site are fine. Enjoy the discussion!

(Edited to add I will be removing any spoiler stuff from the current issues posted here, so make sure you're posting in the right discussion. It'll be on a case-by-case basis, so if you're saying something about chapter 7 shortly before it's released, I wouldn't take something like that down, just make sure it's tagged.)

last edited at Mar 18, 2015 5:48PM

Nezchan Moderator
Their Story discussion 18 Mar 16:08
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I saw the illustrations for this. Is SunJing really going to cut her hair? :(

I doubt the illustrations have much of a continuity to them. More that the artist drew them in a number of situations with different styles.

Nezchan Moderator
Unfortunate News 18 Mar 13:48
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

At the end we did end talking talking about his ranting, yare yare daze!

The doujins where taken down because the moderator didn't want his ranting here, but people talked about the ranting anyway, so wasn't it meaningless to take them down...?

Not quite. The "credit" pages (which contained no actual credits) were edited to remove the rants because we don't want to be used as his personal blog. They were taken down because the main reason he wanted them uploaded was so a site he apparently hates would be stuck hosting his bullshit, and when that didn't work he took his ball and tearfully ran home.

Talking about his rant isn't the same as hosting it, and discussing isn't the same as endorsing.

Nezchan Moderator
Unfortunate News 18 Mar 12:45
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Long live HomuSaya.

Surely you mean HomuSayaMami

Nezchan Moderator
Their Story discussion 18 Mar 11:40
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Mophead x Train Lady

The realest of ships.

The real purpose of the whole manhua

Time for the Het, Age gap and Lesbian sidecouple tags, I suppose.

I woke up one of my roommates from laughing to this. Damn you Nez, now he's gonna be pissed at me for the rest of the week.

My work here is done.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Hey a player tag could fit here, if only for a little double entendre joke (you know, because shes the "player" cahracter? Hm hm? Heeeh you get it). Or would it be a pun? I have to admit, my english kinda of weak.

Double entendre usually has kind of a dirty meaning, so I guess that's a pun. But you know what it doesn't matter because wordplay makes my life better. Thank you, your English is perfect and wonderful please keep it up!

Double ententre is more like a hint, where you mean something naughty, but it's more fun to suggest it than say it outright. A pun is more intended as a joke, to show off wordplay. Like the references in Eringe to "hard, big, robust and curved".

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Just so y'all know, the results of the poll have been remarkably consistent from the start, at 3/4 in favour of moving the spoiler discussion to its own thread. We're just working out what the best way to do that is. Hopefully that won't take long.

Nezchan Moderator
Image Comments 18 Mar 09:25
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012
Cahrqi0umaajkis.jpg%20large

I wonder who's the greedy one here ;P

The readers. :v

Nezchan Moderator
Foot Print discussion 18 Mar 09:19
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Does anybody know this one? It's another one like this about Mokou thinking of Keine while lying on a field

Sounds like After Gold, at first glance.

Nezchan Moderator
Their Story discussion 17 Mar 22:48
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Mophead x Train Lady

The realest of ships.

The real purpose of the whole manhua

Time for the Het, Age gap and Lesbian sidecouple tags, I suppose.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I understand the "make nice memories" part but what bothers me is it's not consistent with Eli's dominant personality. Unfortunately, some people do think having side flings while having someone you love is fine and if the fling doesn't know they get burned.

Open relationships also happen, as do various permutations on polyamory. I'd like this whole thing better if the little sister was in the loop as well.

Nezchan Moderator
Unfortunate News 17 Mar 22:24
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

On the other hand, he could just be a troll, in which case I put waaaay too much thought into this. :p

On the third hand, just don't read doujinshi/fanfics/whatever depicting couples you don't like. It's seriously that easy.

Curse your Vulcan logic!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I don't understand what are they both thinking... "Was to make pleasant memories"... WTF? I DON'T GET IT

I thought I was the only one...
SOMEONE PLS: EXPLAIN THIS TO ME!! WTF!!

I guess Eri means Umi just wants to have fun basically and sleep around? But yeah I got confused over that one too..

Well, according to the story Umi has a need to dominate that she simply can't satisfy when she's with Eri even though she loves her and does like the sex they have. It's not like Alisa isn't enjoying herself as well, even though her primary role in the story is to satisfy Umi's needs. Which is a bit sad in its way.

Nezchan Moderator
Eringe discussion 17 Mar 19:44
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Kaguya and the babies at the end, tho.

Nezchan Moderator
Unfortunate News 17 Mar 13:54
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Has he showed up here at all?? O_o

He's showed up here many times, and always spreads the same stuff. Sometimes worse, he's got some obsession with "faceless man rape" and really going after anyone who likes non-fanon ships or OT3's. He and his posts generally don't last long.

Nezchan Moderator
Unfortunate News 17 Mar 12:33
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Eh, I feel pretty passionately about the pairings I support so having read it I don't think it was that crazy. :P Some parts of it were loopy but I think there was a little truth there as well.

He is just unbelievable annoying and derails dozen of /a/ and /u/ threads with his stupid "facts"

I keep expecting him to start saying jet fuel won't melt steel beams.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

See the news post for details.

The tl;dr is that the scanner got huffy when we removed the (frankly insane) rant from the credit pages of their other releases (this one didn't have a credit page) so they insisted they all be pulled.