Forum › Posts by BreadBunny

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

ah, looks like You, the friend who showed up in chapter one, has a girlfriend of her own huh. Seems like everyone in their four person friend group is gay then haha.
Though since this one updates on what looks like a biweekly basis I have been needing to reread the previous chapters to make complete sense of what's going on. I suppose that's just how things go though and it's certainly a story I enjoy rereading.

last edited at Jan 9, 2022 7:59PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

the moment she said she put an egg in the microwave....
Like that next panel comes as a shock but not a surprise haha

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

couple life subtext sure is one hell of a combo, haha.
also great to see this return for a fourth volume.

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

neat little oneshot, love the coffin panel it looks so good I suspect this entire thing was made just for that one panel

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

ah yes the sister system which creates the purest strongest bond there is. lesbianism

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

god yeah the double rings really is just this chapter going "now cry"

I can't wait for the final chapter this is absolutely one of those series that I'll read through again the moment it ends just to get to read all of it in one go

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

excellent way to get your first kiss just do it by accident because the girl whose boobs you grope pulls you in so you can grope her more forcefully. hahaha

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

The usual joke about Nagori Yu is that they make the same thing over and over and only a few chapters then abandon it, but like, look

They gave us Yuki and the Authoress and finished that and it was perfect, so they can do whatever the hell they want, I'll eat it up.

yeah that's true and at the very least every time something new comes out, we can all have a fun time rereading the old

last edited at Jan 4, 2022 4:48PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

ah yes the Nagori Yu special, wonder how many chapters this will run for until it's inevitably abandoned for the next haha.
I still love all of their stories though Nagori Yu knows what they want and you know what me too

last edited at Jan 4, 2022 3:39PM

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

I mean given what they might end up doing the tag could very well just be NSFW

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

yeah okay someone said earlier that Yvonne's "bullying" would seem more like the kind of attention pulling that you'd get from small kids who like the other kid. And this chapter absolutely confirms it like how else is Elsa supposed to see this honestly haha

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

yeah I really hope we get the trio with the neighbors at least, personally I love college friend too but she has not been in enough of the story to earn it over the duo of flirty neighbors who from day one have been on the offensive together

also landlord's daughter I love your energy but you are too young. and you only really showed up to intensify the conflict

last edited at Jan 2, 2022 7:51PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

alright who doesn't love a supportive mom. wonder what that last panel was about though seems a little solemn. Though maybe she's just coming to terms that she's "supposed" to choose one of her suitors.

BreadBunny
Image Comments 02 Jan 14:20
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021
Yu_tsugirls-1460605134308724741-img1

according to wikipedia Kindred spirits on the roof was potentially the first game on steam to have uncensored sex-scenes, as it was released to steam entirely as it was before just with an added translation to other languages.

Full chorus added full voice overs and other things but the sex scenes were there from the start

last edited at Jan 2, 2022 2:23PM

BreadBunny
Pink Ribbon discussion 01 Jan 16:47
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

god I love these two so much, also Lumiao saying thank you instead of sorry... truly precious

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

alright that went pretty well, although I don't think rule 5 will stop being a source of frustration until they get rid of it completely, though again that will probably only happen at like the end of the series to show how they've finally found their true happiness together or something like that

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

ah miss bike thief has a name, I'm never going to call her anything other than bike thief though that's how nicknames work lady, maybe next time don't steal their bike haha

but seriously though, she's cute, I think I'm going to enjoy seeing more of her

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

oh shit as it turns out everyone saying time cuck was WRONG, time poly wins out instead

last edited at Dec 30, 2021 8:02PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

damn what a fucking loser the prez is, "I can't save people until they've already been hurt so I'll just start killing people instead". Good thing Satsuki has a mean right hook haha, also the fact that she's so diamtrically opposed to death that she'd never let herself become as much of a loser as he is.

I do really like dunking on antagonists like the prez though they always act so self-certain that the best way to deal with them is honestly just to not give them and their stupid life philosophies the time of day, by calling them losers haha

last edited at Dec 29, 2021 9:43PM

BreadBunny
Pink Ribbon discussion 28 Dec 22:04
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

ah, I love them so much, this series truly is adorable. So short and sweet.

You know what this is a favorite, it's just that good, it's just so good.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

oh I see, here we go huh, the yandere never quite manages to be a character I like but I suppose here she exists mostly to be used for character/plot development between the other two

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

so shimeji's sister has up and left huh, wonder what she's up to now that she's given everyone creative mode

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

god these two are so cute even when fighting, also it seems like Nagisa has found herself a goal to study for, not that she needed it before but it's really starting to look like this girl is going to become a doctor solely for the girl she's in love with. Not a bad way to go about it

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

this kid really just wants a second mom, haha.

also love the reference to her earlier work with the two bird plushies, when the mom talked about how friends would get matching presents

last edited at Dec 26, 2021 11:37AM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

they're so cute together, but god I can see the drama building from the mom, ah I love the way not being getting close at school was handled like it was so immediately obvious that Lin Xiao didn't want to have to do it but she had to.
There's definitely going to be drama but I love that it really doesn't seem like it's going to be relationship drama and rather like it is going to come from Lin Xiao's mom