Forum › Posts by zokoi

joined Jun 11, 2016

I wonder how long her sister's been spending overseas? I don't feel like it would've been more than a year or so by how the MC still looks kinda young (and the other girl as well), so a marriage seemed kinda sudden to me--but ofc the intent might be that it's been several years.

I believe she would've been overseas at most for two years? Also, marriage after knowing each other for little time is pretty normal. My sister's friend married a guy after they met for 3 months, and their marriage is still going strong since then (5 years).

joined Jun 11, 2016

Aside from the incest being a ick for me, I think I’ll continue to see the what happens wit the mc and the best friend so hopefully it doesn’t go the incest route

the sister just said the she will marry when she get back?? The chance of incest is next to none.

joined Jun 11, 2016

I'm kinda confused

Pardun?? Head empty didn't understand

I'm also confused. Did we skip an episode somewhere?

before everyone gets too confused, I'd like to explain ch84 from what I understand.

So we all know that Pink-haired girl is friend with the blonde, while the blonde (io-chan?) has a crush on her. Pretty sure that after ch79, they went home and slept together (idk if they did anything or not). And then the morning after, Pink-haired girl just rushed out to go find Tachibana Hiromi (the author girl) and interrupted them in ch83.

This chapter, ch84, is about io-chan(?) talking with her friends about her situation and how she felt, in a roundabout "my friend" way. You know, when you want to talk about some awkward situation without revealing that it's you who is in that situation?

zokoi
Image Comments 26 Jun 09:51
joined Jun 11, 2016
E4me5mcviags3mq-orig

Just did a quick search and wow

"Topaz bid farewell to Rouge when the latter had to return to her planet and gave Topaz a ring as a goodbye gift. This is quite unusual, as Rouge usually keeps any piece of jewelry she comes across."

these two are so freaking gei and I love it!!

joined Jun 11, 2016

Oh wow that was so uh... subtly gay?? Here's to hoping this one will actually turn into yuri.

Also, glad to know that the crush on that guy ended soon instead of turning into some drama love triangle.

zokoi
Image Comments 24 Apr 02:14
joined Jun 11, 2016
Ezlc9l5vcaqhdnt-orig

Ikarin draws the most gorgeous Rhea ever

joined Jun 11, 2016

guys I've figured it out!!! Hopefully so lol

Yep. Rinna IS an idol. In the first flashback panel on the bottom of this page she's wearing the exact same idol outfit as "Akane" is wearing in the picture at the top of this page. Whether or not she is actually Akane or was simply in an idol unit with her remains to be seen.

you're definitely right that Rinna is an idol, but she is very much not Akane!!
Anw if you look at the comment on Akane's account here
It clearly said that Mei is Akane's special someone!! Which means they've already known each other!!! But how, and who the heck is Akane then? Well, take a look at the girl holding a bear in this page
Similar hairstyle with Akane and already friends with Mei --> I'm like, 90% sure that is Akane.

I'm assuming that Akane and Rinna were/are in the same idol unit, but then one day Rinna had some accident and Mei (probably visiting Akane) was there to help but Rinna didn't remember it. However, her subconscious still recognize that Mei was her savior and instantly love her, kinda?? Yeh I know my theory sounds stupid but I can't think of anything better.

Anw, I'm still rooting for Sayo because I just love her so freaking much please let her be happy :(

So, aside from being wrong about how Mei knows Akane, my guess was pretty close.

zokoi
Nutmeg discussion 01 Apr 11:18
joined Jun 11, 2016

Wow, actual chapters on April Fool's!? This is a pleasant surprise, thank you!

It's a good cliffhanger isn't it. There's no April Fools' joke here except that it's on permanent hiatus. Haha. I'm so sad

wait wat hiatus-? urgh now I'm sad :(

zokoi
Image Comments 30 Mar 07:20
joined Jun 11, 2016
Exps-lau4amoz-9-orig

^^^^
@17hunter00 I'm pretty sure it's about this one, where Noel is said to want to kill Marine over Flare
https://youtu.be/wxsy_25UbZQ

zokoi
Image Comments 16 Mar 08:53
joined Jun 11, 2016
87577730_p0

I'm just here to say that it seems like this series will end in het with the worst pairing ever (yes I fucking despise Geord-what's-his-name) and I hate it

joined Jun 11, 2016

Why does this not have a comedy tag XD

That being said, I actually have a harder time understanding compensated dating than I do outright prostitution. Paying for sex is pretty straigh-forward, but paying for someone to essentially just hang out with you for an hour or two kind of baffles me. Sure, she laughs at your jokes, listens to your problems, compliments you, but like, of course she does, you are paying her for it. It is kind of like "be my friend for an hour, I will pay you." Not judging, mind you, it s just something I never understood the appeal of.

I'm just guessing here: Japanese seem like they're pretty closed off/hard to open up to others, so they don't have many close friends. Some don't even have actual friends, since they work all days and nights (I doubt that co-workers are genuine friends). These people have more money than they need, but they're lonely as heck, so they choose compensated dating as a way of dealing with their loneliness. Sure, the whole thing is fake, but at least there is someone actually listening to them ya know.
Gosh, that sounded much better in my head. Anw, considering that this is the country where people are willingly paying a man to do absolutely nothing*, compensated dating is pretty normal.

*: It's real, here's the link: https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/japanese-man-rent-followers-b1787128.html

last edited at Feb 16, 2021 3:43AM

zokoi
6:30 AM discussion 11 Feb 07:49
joined Jun 11, 2016

that was even better than what I expected.

but uhhhh thanks to mom???

joined Jun 11, 2016

It's good for members of a harem to get along.

That's exactly what this is lol

zokoi
How to Kiss discussion 25 Jan 11:15
joined Jun 11, 2016

I prefer nami x vivi, but fine. Seems like One Piece yuri is super rare for some reason.

I don't think it's that hard to figure out, there are way more male characters (it being a shounen series). Despite it's massive popularity, it doesn't seem to be a popular target for doujinshi, much less yuri.

haha, you sure don't know your stuff. OP has tons of doujinshi, but most are het and yaoi. Yuri OP is just extremely rare and hard to find.

zokoi
How to Kiss discussion 24 Jan 04:35
joined Jun 11, 2016

THANK YOU WHOEVER REQUESTED/UPLOADED THIS!!!!

I'm so freaking happy that there's finally content about Robin x Nami, and now I'm sad cuz this is the only thing about them :(

last edited at Jan 24, 2021 4:35AM

joined Jun 11, 2016

HOLY SHIT THIS IS GENIUS!!! Someone pleaseeeeeee make it happen!!!

Also, I would like to be able to pick my gender. Sure, shipping the girls together is nice, but I kinda want to try and romance some of them XD

joined Jun 11, 2016

Does bakamaria actually have Yuri? What are the odds of Yuri end or is it all bait. Thinking about picking up the LN

It does not have actual Yuri so don't bother. Sure, 2/3 main female characters love Bakarina, but it doesn't really go anywhere. I don't remember if I read the WN or the LN, but it ended in reverse harem end btw.
The manga, however, seems to head forward het ending.

Also, it's called Bakarina.

last edited at Jan 18, 2021 1:39PM

joined Jun 11, 2016

I'm a bit concerned about the Yandere tag but the art is good and the story is interesting so far so I will continue reading this. Here's to hoping no manslaughter in the future (?)!

joined Jun 11, 2016

guys I've figured it out!!! Hopefully so lol

Yep. Rinna IS an idol. In the first flashback panel on the bottom of this page she's wearing the exact same idol outfit as "Akane" is wearing in the picture at the top of this page. Whether or not she is actually Akane or was simply in an idol unit with her remains to be seen.

you're definitely right that Rinna is an idol, but she is very much not Akane!!
Anw if you look at the comment on Akane's account here
It clearly said that Mei is Akane's special someone!! Which means they've already known each other!!! But how, and who the heck is Akane then? Well, take a look at the girl holding a bear in this page
Similar hairstyle with Akane and already friends with Mei --> I'm like, 90% sure that is Akane.

I'm assuming that Akane and Rinna were/are in the same idol unit, but then one day Rinna had some accident and Mei (probably visiting Akane) was there to help but Rinna didn't remember it. However, her subconscious still recognize that Mei was her savior and instantly love her, kinda?? Yeh I know my theory sounds stupid but I can't think of anything better.

Anw, I'm still rooting for Sayo because I just love her so freaking much please let her be happy :(

last edited at Dec 21, 2020 10:18AM

joined Jun 11, 2016

hell yeh finally my favorate pair!!!
Kanbayashi Makoto doing amazing as always!

joined Jun 11, 2016

I normally eat over 20 slices of bread at a go though, so I don't understand how they want to share 8 slices between 2 people.

she did say that it was for breakfast. Idk but I don't think anyone eat 20 slices of bread for breakfast.

anw, why is this linked to chapter 12 of "Can't Defy the Lonely Girl?"

zokoi
Image Comments 03 Nov 13:25
joined Jun 11, 2016
Untitled-4

people not knowing Cassandra/not watching this series make me extremely sad. They're close friends, have chemistry and Cassandra literally do tons of shit just to make Rapunzel happy.

But then Disney got concerned about how close they were so they decided to make her the villain (which is urgh) so you know, they could send her off far away never to be seen again. Oh well, Flynn is a good egg so I don't really mind it. (Edit: ok so I do mind it a whole damn lot. So I go and read/write fanfics, don't judge me)

@elevown ss3 ended it March. I don't think there will be another season so yes, it's finished.

For people who want to watch it, don't expect yuri. There will be hints if you squint but well, Flynn is still her love interest guys. The art is good, the story is decent and the characters are well-developed imo. It's a really good cartoon series, truly not what I was expecting when I first watched it.
The first season starts off a bit slow, stick around till ep9, that's when the real drama starts to kick in.

last edited at Nov 3, 2020 1:27PM

joined Jun 11, 2016

cliché

In what way? Ignoring the irrelevant isekai mention.

Is there a single other story on the site with the same premise? Or even close?

Yes, actually. Several.

My Next Life as a Villainess and I Favour the Villainess

The first one is a harem, that will obviously end with a HET ending if you read the damn novel. It's fucking yuri bait ffs.

The second one is literally the only one that is a true yuri isekai manga/novel.

Also, since when did several mean just 2 series? List at least 5 series that is truly yuri that use this trope then that's several.

And yes, the isekai trope is overused, but it isn't common in yuri series. Stop calling things you don't like cliché people.

last edited at Nov 3, 2020 1:03PM

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016

het?! in virgin's empire?? my gawd what has 2020 come to

oh gawd calm ur tits bruh. The guy was only mentioned, we didn't even see his face.

Also, is Haruka x Kanae officially a couple now?

zokoi
Image Comments 16 Oct 21:50
joined Jun 11, 2016
Ebpvhsmvcaejepb-orig

just wondering, is that Zima's skin?