Forum › Posts by zensunni

zensunni
joined Feb 18, 2015

So far I like it! The older co-worker who is mentoring the MC and has such poor social skills that the MC can't read any of her signals can lead to all sorts of fun stuff. And the Degu (not hamster...) named rations is just awesome!

The only downside I can see is that it appears to be short. (One volume complete according to Manga Updates...)

last edited at Mar 24, 2017 12:43PM

joined Feb 18, 2015

If Canno manages to write a poly relationship that works well and doesn't come across as forced, which this seems to be on the way toward if the perspective from Amane can tie the loose ends together, I will be extremely impressed... And may study it for my own use, as I've had a poly story bouncing around in my head trying to get out for a while now but haven't tried to write it yet...

zensunni
joined Feb 18, 2015

This is, as always, too freaking cute for words...

zensunni
Girl Talk discussion 14 Mar 03:22
joined Feb 18, 2015

The "Yuri" was basically the title page of the story, with the picture of the two girls in their lingerie. That's as close as the story gets to Yuri. It is clear that it could be headed that direction, and the protagonist certainly seems to have a fetish for cute girls, but otherwise it is a more of a tsundere friendship story.

zensunni
Kase-san discussion 11 Mar 03:38
joined Feb 18, 2015

The sexual tension oozing off of Kase is almost painful! It kind of seemed like Yamada was trying to look cute for her as well, which does bode well, though she is still fairly clueless to the fact that there is a hungry wolf sitting right next to her!

Is it just me or did Kase seem a bit jealous of Yamada's relationship with the best friend seeing all those pictures and hearing about how she came over to her house to tell her when she passed her exam and stuff?

I'm confused, are Yamada and Kase still dating?

I'm not sure why you're confused, since they are planning on moving into an apartment together next year when Kase can move out of the dorms... But I guess every chapter DOESN'T begin with Yamada's monologue about "even though we're both girls, we're dating"...

last edited at Mar 11, 2017 3:43AM

zensunni
Syrupy Love discussion 09 Mar 10:57
joined Feb 18, 2015

OK... Chapter 4 lists a foiled rape attempt, but chapter 6 doesn't list anything about attempted rape? Just because it is two girls doesn't mean that what Jun is doing to Misaki isn't rape. You can argue all you want about Misaki not pushing her away, but that is just a form of blaming the victim. She said "Stop" and "No" and even her internal thoughts were that it was disgusting. She is also quite a bit smaller than Jun and probably considerably weaker. There is no guarantee that she would be able to push her away if she tried.

Meanwhile, I finally figured out the timeline of this! I was confused before about the chapters with Tsubasa having short hair, but those appear to be in the past, when Tsubasa was in middle school. That would be the last time she rebelled against her father. Since then she went back to being the obedient little girl when she was at school and her sister was watching, but then Misaki came into the picture, which caused her sister to notice that she wasn't actually being the good girl she pretended to be and her father started beating her again.

I'm glad I finally figured that out!

And, this thread is starting to get pretty far off topic. As someone who knows what's coming next, I'd like to just rev up the hype train and remind you that the ride isn't over yet. There's definitely been a lot of Snidely Whiplash anticipatory hand rubbing and "mwahahas" on my part as I waited for the comments each chapter.

I don't know what's coming next, but I'm looking forward to it... We're only at the halfway point of this one, assuming the contents page in chapter 1 is listing all chapters related to this (and the first one that is short is the supernatural short that was included in chapter 1)

last edited at Mar 9, 2017 11:06AM

joined Feb 18, 2015

Chapter 12: Stalkerish much? I think Han totally dissolved into fangirl pudding there at the end!

zensunni
Two Spirals discussion 06 Mar 01:23
joined Feb 18, 2015

This looks just as interesting as Heart Gifts!

zensunni
Scandal discussion 06 Mar 00:59
joined Feb 18, 2015

Well, it kinda sucks when you are 100% right about the other girl trying make a move and you end up getting dumped because of her scheming! I would have preferred having the clueless wonder figure out that she was played in the end instead of losing the girl who really loved her and her career just to be the toy of the other girl.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Well, I expect that the other woman is another alien... I really hope they keep working on this one!

joined Feb 18, 2015

There is a new chapter out for it! Someone did at least one more...

last edited at Mar 3, 2017 11:52AM

zensunni
joined Feb 18, 2015

20: Tries to strip fast and goes to the bath first while trying really hard to convince herself that them seeing each other naked is nothing at all (yes, this is more of her denial attack, but hey, it's still something. Girl just learns to feel feels. Give her time before she starts feeling horny). Consciously wants to touch Touko at night, but can't because Sayaka's there.

Horny Yuu? Thats something i would gladly pay to see ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You've already seen that in Chapter 16:

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_ch16#27

This chapter was sooooo good. lol@Yuu's boobs. Touko just admitted that if Sayaka wasn't there she'd be coming onto Yuu.

Best Mangaka Rohan

Now....Ido what will happen. I just want Sayaka to find someone too. Love Triangle yuri always leave a bad taste in mouth like Love Doctor and WTDFS.

Hey, Love Doctor left a bad taste in my mouth too with Su-Ji (and I took a LONG break because of it, came back recently) but it looks like the girl she originally liked is back in the picture and I have high hopes that it'll be better than Cha-Yoon/E-rae because personally speaking, they are becoming the dullest characters in the series.

After her friend and doctor's meeting, I started actually disliking doctor Cuz of how childish and cocky she was acting without any reason. I thought her as a cool and calm person but she is morr like one of those bully bitches.

I too have a strong that E-Rae will suit her friend better. Not to mention that ecchi dream she had ;) I hope Doctor and E-rae breaKs up soon.

This is totally off topic, but that was the friend's dream, so I don't see any reason why E-Rae would have any thoughts about her friend that were beyond friendship. I can totally see her friend finally confessing to her and shocking her, but I don't see it going well. At best I see it going something like what happened with Ice and Donut in "Lily Love" IF E-Ray is angry at Cha-Yoon about something because of the beotch ballerina or something.

zensunni
Liberty discussion 28 Feb 15:26
joined Feb 18, 2015

I'm totally thinking that this girl works in the sex trade in some manner, most likely in a host club or something like that, if not as an actual prostitute. I can't wait to read more!

And I agree that the one line early on was deliciously ambiguous:

"A lover, huh... Would it change my life if I had one?"

If I had a lover? If I had a life? If I had either? LOL!

joined Feb 18, 2015

This looks seriously good! I look forward to reading it! (Much more uplifting than "My Lesbian Experience with Loneliness" but just as real...)

joined Feb 18, 2015

I do hope someone finishes the translation of this series. (Better yet, it would be nice if some publisher would pick it up... Seven Seas does so much Yuri now... This would fit nicely... A nice little two volume series, at least that's what it looks like on Amazon.jp...)

joined Feb 18, 2015

I really enjoy reading this extra. I wish more authors did things like this after their stories (especially those high school ones). Also, does anybody know if the author (F?) has done other yuri works? I really like their artwork.

I totally agree! The extra was fantastic! I love the peek into the mind of the author and the process behind the character and story development, not to mention the "where are they now" feature. The fact that Youko was 19 in Lonesome Echo was a very interesting factoid. It makes the entire story something totally different! It doesn't change the fact that Ritsuko THOUGHT she was being saved by a student though. I'm guessing the idea is that she was hanging around in the prep room because her grandfather was the chairman of the school and she was avoiding her father to piss him off?

In any event, this is a fantastic volume. I really wish more of the author's work was available...

zensunni
joined Feb 18, 2015

So the girl hasn't actually accepted your confession and agreed to date you yet and you are asking her to spend the night? That's a bit forward... (Granted, it is very clear that Airi is head over heals for her even if she's lying through her teeth about who she actually is...)

This is an interesting twist on the mistaken identity theme. I would have expected that the twin would have actually been in love with the sempai instead of trying to set up her fellow coworker with her. That makes the duplicity slightly more palatable, since Airi is trying to "protect sempai's love" for Himari by pretending to be her... Yeah... right... If she was really trying to protect her, she would let her down easy and walk away. Nope. She's fallen hard and doesn't want to give her up! LOL

zensunni
joined Feb 18, 2015

kyaaa!! I love this series so far...it's super cute, but the dialogue is so unique! plus Hanaoka-san has a certain quality, like mature but mischievous? I dunno, I just wanna keep reading this story ^_^

Yeah! Exactly!

I was a bit miffed at the way Ibuki let her fears of losing Hanaoka prevent her from accepting her. But it is understandable. The facial expressions are very well done in that section. (When Hanaoka is walking away to cross the bridge on her own, she looks heartbroken...)

Honestly had to refresh my memory by reading part of the previous chapter. Still great though. Also found this chapter surprisingly funny.

Me too!

I can't wait for more!

last edited at Feb 21, 2017 11:47AM

joined Feb 18, 2015

It's been a while since we got a new one... I like this one! Can't wait for part B! Great Valentine's Day Release! Nothing like a story featuring a woman who loses her lover and another who becomes infatuated with a woman she feels is unattainable because she's already in a relationship as a way to commemorate Valentine's Day!

joined Feb 18, 2015

This looks really good!

zensunni
Syrupy Love discussion 13 Feb 19:25
joined Feb 18, 2015

So, what kind of time frame was there supposed to be between when she got her hair cut off and the most recent chapter when it is long again? Or are we just supposed to ignore that?

last edited at Feb 13, 2017 7:25PM

joined Feb 18, 2015

Chapter 6: Much needed backstory and a very sweet chapter!

zensunni
joined Feb 18, 2015

Soooo Nanami only likes Yuu because she's safe? That's what I got from the phone convo anyways. (That kinda hurt.)

Well, as another poster mentioned, in chapter 10 the rules were established:

1. Stay with me. Don't fall in love with anyone else.
  2. Don't come to hate me.
  3. Hold hands with me while we walk home today... (that day only...)

So, basically, she is not allowed to fall in love with anyone else or come to hate Touko. But She also told her that she can't fall in love with her and that she WON'T be able to. But, she admitted to herself at the end of the chapter that she might have lied.

Now, nine chapters later, she has failed to be able to write her wish on Tanabata, because that wish is not allowed. ("Even if I could somehow write it down, I'd never be able to say it out loud.") And her friend from middle school has noticed her fixation on Nanami-sempai and practically told her that she is acting like she is in love, without using the word. But she can tell that Yuu is totally absorbed in Nanami-sempai.

This chapter was magnificent! Yuu curling up on her bed, hugging her pillow, with even her toes curling up... Just too precious! That girl has got it BAD! I have no idea how she is going to function during this training camp without giving away her feelings, except that she appears to be fairly good at keeping Touko in the dark right now. But I doubt the camp will finish without some sort of physical contact and that might release the flood gates on Yuu's emotions, which would probably destroy Touko's world, at least until Yuu is able to win her over to the concept of mutual love... (Or Sayaka will step in...)

last edited at Jan 31, 2017 12:47PM

zensunni
joined Feb 18, 2015

It really seems like the author wrote the one shot, then totally backed off on the relationship for the serialization or something. In any event, it is obvious that the MC is still totally in love with Mado-chan, since she can't seem to think of anything else while she is out on a date with her "girlfriend". One wonders how long it will be before she realizes this and tells the girl she needs to break up with her? Or how long it is before Mado-chan speaks up and tells her how she feels for real instead of saying things in cryptic ways that don't get through to oblivious dolts?

joined Feb 18, 2015

There you go, a Kouyuri scanlation project that wasn't hella happy, fluffy, and didn't even have a happy ending :) We can check that one off the list...

In all seriousness though, this one was interesting... I'm not sure what to make of it, but it was an interesting change of pace.

I don't know... I think that Kanan realizing that the shuddering isn't fear at the end almost qualifies as a happy ending.