Forum › Posts by PfffftPlz

PfffftPlz
Adrift discussion 04 Jun 21:31
joined May 17, 2013

So like....is there a prequel to this or.....

PfffftPlz
Why yuri is so good? 01 Jun 21:38
joined May 17, 2013

I like yuri because, in my opinion, it is a lot better than the crappy and redundant harem series that have been produced in recent years.

There is a ishload of those around lately.....

Some like Nisekoi and To Love ru can pull it off but most are just garbage, or start out good and they fact that they turn into harems make it garbage(I'm looking at you Good ending).

PfffftPlz
Why yuri is so good? 01 Jun 21:36
joined May 17, 2013

Lesbians. You can never go wrong with lesbians.

PfffftPlz
joined May 17, 2013

Am I the only one around here who didn't mind the ending!?

no. I liked the whole thing. this or one of the blue drops was the first yuri mangas that got me hooked.

I think mine was Gokujou drops, either that one or Hanjuku Joshi. I started reading them around the same time. I read some heavy hitters my first time.

EDIT: Nope I remember now. It was chatting at the Amber Teahouse. Effin incredible. Still one of my favorites till this day.

last edited at Jun 1, 2013 8:53PM

PfffftPlz
Oddman 11 discussion 01 Jun 09:26
joined May 17, 2013

I just read page 1....of Chapter 1...... and I'm worried how this is going to end....

PfffftPlz
joined May 17, 2013

Am I the only one around here who didn't mind the ending!?

PfffftPlz
joined May 17, 2013

Well, I'm glad I read this thread because I was lost af reading this.

joined May 17, 2013

I like it. It has a comedic, not too serious air about it. A nice refresher from the serious, problem that always needs to be solved, didn't figure my feelings for her till it might be too late, tone many of the mangas take.

PfffftPlz
Rooftop discussion 25 May 00:44
joined May 17, 2013

Well anyway, back on topic. This reminds me a lot of Aku No Hana. If anyone hasn't given that a read yet I recommend it. I actually didn't like the route it went in the mid 20's to early 30's chapter but it's really gotten good again.

It somewhat pertains to Aku no Hana.

will check out as I am out of things to read [fucking jmanga... fuck them!]

The reason I don't care for OT is I found it too predictable in a "oh this is the classic child abuse format in a school setting" plus as someone that was bullied I don't find bullying storys that end up in worse very fun... yet I still read them cuz... whatever...

as for Canada.. I love the place and wish you all would get off of your asses and invade us.

Watch out, there's a very good chance you could have a huge disliking for the main characters. When I first started, I pretty much hated most of the characters but the story was too interesting to put down.

last edited at May 26, 2013 6:58PM

PfffftPlz
Rooftop discussion 25 May 00:32
joined May 17, 2013

Well anyway, back on topic. This reminds me a lot of Aku No Hana. If anyone hasn't given that a read yet I recommend it. I actually didn't like the route it went in the mid 20's to early 30's chapter but it's really gotten good again.

It somewhat pertains to Aku no hana.

MrE Edit: removed shitty link

last edited at May 26, 2013 6:58PM

PfffftPlz
Rooftop discussion 24 May 23:43
joined May 17, 2013

I'd totally answer if I knew what either of those were.

But... just to take a side.

Lol? Vlm, are you dumb? Emacs are clearly better. If you're not brain damaged that is.

So like......is this really, about to turn into a flame war about Canada......

My faith in humanity.......it dwindles......

About to?

Does not seem like you're really in a position to make intelligent commentary.

This from someone who just called an entire country(made of completely different individuals) worthless......Yep! You're right, I have nothing to input! Have a great day sir or madam, It is obvious your intelligence dwarfs mine completely!

My picture should explain my position on this debate.

last edited at May 24, 2013 11:46PM

PfffftPlz
Rooftop discussion 24 May 21:57
joined May 17, 2013

So like......is this really, about to turn into a flame war about Canada......

My faith in humanity.......it dwindles......

PfffftPlz
Rooftop discussion 24 May 20:25
joined May 17, 2013

Well I'm going against the grain. This shall be going in my favorites and hopefully a sequel is produced. I would listen to soulja boy for a day for a sequel.

last edited at May 24, 2013 8:25PM

PfffftPlz
Rooftop discussion 24 May 17:48
joined May 17, 2013

I was hoping Yuna was just a weak character who went with the flow and felt bad for how the bullied girl was being treated and was going to apologize and they were going to have some nice cuddly moment followed by make up sex where she'd be kissing all her bruises.

;___; I'm sad.

I believe this is what you are looking for my good man.....or woman.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/her_desire#1

...I can't work out which of them i find more disturbing...i can't really enjoy reading this bullying stuff unless there's some karmic payoff...or some s&m thing going on....doesn't mean i don't want to read it of course...it's like a train wreck or a mutilated body or something... disturbing yet ...i want to see more...

That's why I want a sequel. There's needs to be some kind of justice done. Though the way this ended it seems more likely it was just a quick oneshot.

PfffftPlz
Rooftop discussion 24 May 16:59
joined May 17, 2013

I was hoping Yuna was just a weak character who went with the flow and felt bad for how the bullied girl was being treated and was going to apologize and they were going to have some nice cuddly moment followed by make up sex where she'd be kissing all her bruises.

;___; I'm sad.

I believe this is what you are looking for my good man.....or woman.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/her_desire#1

PfffftPlz
Rooftop discussion 24 May 16:56
joined May 17, 2013

.........Hope there's a sequel.

last edited at May 24, 2013 4:57PM

PfffftPlz
Prunus Girl discussion 17 May 12:42
joined May 17, 2013

Man, with the epilogue being titled Prunus Boy I was half afraid they were going to go with the "jk I actually really am a girl" thing, glad it didn't go that cliche-ish way. Also, I have to say Kizuna looks really good with longer hair

Not gonna lie, that's the reason I read this manga all the way through. I was about 85% sure he was gonna turn out to be a she. I'm still not dissapoint though, very good story.