Forum › Posts by Kitsune Spirit

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

So I managed to get a mobage account created, but there doesn't seem to be an actual app that you download? I installed a qr reader and all it seems to do is take me to the game site which needs flash on my phone...

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Just started it last night, the artfatastic, I love the character designs. I'm pretty sure I saw the movie version of the original. But she had an Indian servant I think.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

haha the credits page was good.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1oNJq-dHzE

The Handmaiden, based on Fingersmith and set in 30s Korea during Japanese occupation.

Knowing how koreans feel about LGBT it's probably going to be a huge disappointment, I'm not even gonna get my hopes up for this.

As long as they don't end up making the two straight, then it's all good in my book. I have a bad habit of placing hope into Korean media...

Based on the trailer and character intros, it looks pretty faithful to the original so far. The cinematic direction is really pretty if nothing else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKpZLtt4Ctg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR4nEO3eZvA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI-ZqQT-NiM

(I need to tone down my excitement so I don't get disappointed later on if it sucks sigh)

Oh the joys of being a yuri fangirl!

Kitsune Spirit
Ayame 14 discussion 21 May 12:54
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Ayame is my spirit-animal. <3 <3 <3

LOL the pics under the dust jacket... I love Shuninta.

last edited at May 21, 2016 12:58PM

Kitsune Spirit
Their Story discussion 21 May 11:40
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Just kiss already!! OMG!

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Painter of the wind is pretty gay I think.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

This isn't their first gay movie, but I'm not getting my hopes up either.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1oNJq-dHzE

The Handmaiden, based on Fingersmith and set in 30s Korea during Japanese occupation.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

A little yuri princess vn is live on Steam!! 12$ and some change until the 26th! \o/

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I know marimite is like the fairy godmother of yuri, but I got tired of it eventually. I liked Shiori, even though that was depressing. :l

last edited at May 18, 2016 11:11PM

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

yay for yuri!! <3

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Yeah, It's definitely corny, but that's part of its charm. :)

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

So I have to play it on pc with an emu? >_< Nevermind...

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

In western countries it's because religion poisoned the well so to speak, so it's really hard to escape that. Asians it seems to just be a conformity issue and less because a "holy" book told them it's wrong.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

It's not really a superhero series. The only thing that makes her different is that she's got gun that sends demons/revenants back to hell.

I'm really enjoying the show though, it's pretty fun, and there's a lot of women characters that don't turn into wilting flowers as soon as the mens appear.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Wynonna Earp's sister finally dropped that god-awful dudebro. Maybe now she will chase after Officer Hot...

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

That's what's called an export-culture. They ship out all the great stuff and bury all the creepy scary shit under it.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

So is Joker and Harley no longer a thing - in the comics at least? Harley and Ivy make such a cute couple, I don't want him showing up... it'd be nice if Harley would stoap talking about him so much though... but I guess it can't be helped.

For the sake of keeping the status quo aka DC doesn't actually have to change anything harley is in a poly relationship with the joker and ivy, I would have less problems with this if the joker wasn't an abusive boyfriend and if it didnt feel like an obsession with keeping things the same was the main reason they did this.

Same here, I could never stand the Harley x Joker side of it because he's abusive.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

So is Joker and Harley no longer a thing - in the comics at least? Harley and Ivy make such a cute couple, I don't want him showing up... it'd be nice if Harley would stoap talking about him so much though... but I guess it can't be helped.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

W00T!!! IT FINALLY HAPPENED, HARLEY AND IVY ARE CANON, BOOYAH!

AWWW YASSS...

Is this a new series? *grabby hands*

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Oh come on, Honoka laughing at herself and making the NGE joke was the best part.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Missing a few? They're really good though!

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

LOL... makes me think of the "stand-in orgasm" scenes from movies like Naked Gun and Airplane!.

There doesn't seem to be a way to download the android game? It's not even on qoo app that I can find.

last edited at May 5, 2016 3:07PM

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Lmao... Midori is such an adorable little nerd! Honoka's frienfs are just as weird as she is, I'm relieved for some reason. xD