Forum › Posts by Sang Sakako

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023
Hero45439083942-1765746772402725012-img1

Why did the two of them exchange breast sizes?

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Wakaba got a breast size buff in the manga, in the LN she's flatter than a cutting board. And it seems like volume 2 is not the last volume of LN

Whats her goal here? Make her do embarrassing things until she develops Stockholm syndrome?

I kinda want mc to punch her

Komari want Wakaba to never forget her, even if she has to turn into the person Wakaba hates the most

last edited at Mar 7, 2024 9:05PM

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Is there anything wrong with the uncen kiss scene? It seems like some series was axed because of the uncen kiss scene. Also when did Yvonne reincarnate? Based on recent chapters, she seems to be from this world. When she was in high school, she was haunted by the system, then she realized she was a reincarnated person.
And I think Yvonne's return to the past only helped create a loop leading to the present (saving Elsa as a child, a kiss between the two, Yvonne's mother is still alive,...) but did nothing to change the future, right? Calling the original world 0, the world where the plot takes place is 1 (the world is in danger of BE), then what Yvonne did was only change 0 into 1 but did not do anything to turn it into world 2 (the world there is HE) right?

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

After Female Protagonist x Female Villain, it's time for Female Supporter x Female Villain, hopefully in the future there will be full genres like yuri novels in China, for example Female Protagonist x Supporting Female, Female Cannon Fodder x Female Villain,...
And why the tag Tsundere, on the last page the female villain's face looks more like Yandere

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023
Sizuki_belily-1760330126188065263-img1

YEAH, my favorite scene in the whole series

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

It seems that the BD sales of this anime series are quite low. This can be predicted based on the popularity of the anime while it is running. As for why this anime is not popular, it is quite difficult to understand. Beautiful art, good content, adapted closely to the manga, promoted quite a bit by the publishing magazine (this series has been on the cover of Kirara magazine quite a few times since the anime announcement). I don't know if the manga is selling well or not

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

They got it perfect:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxPavPqtuGc

Kiwi commented correctly. Besides the vocals being worse than the worst, the lyrics are also extremely ridiculous and cringe-inducing. I guarantee that 10 years from now, when Loco listens to this song again, she will want to go back to the past and punch her in the face while composing this song
P/s: The "Arigatou" part right after Loco finishes singing is quite funny too
Edit: Why do I think Loco's bad song in ep 8 sounds better than the one in ep 9? Have I been brainwashed by Loco

last edited at Mar 7, 2024 9:00PM

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

How is it that the LN of this series has only released 1 volume and already has a manga while the Hikikomari series has already finished its anime (LN has 12 volumes released) but the manga has less than 15 chapters?

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

I think Yano and Hime need to make progress first before Kanoko can confess her love to Hime. There's no need for them to become a couple or anything, just make Kanoko realize that Hime has changed too.

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

I don't know what to say or feel about this

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

The hottest chapter in the manga, chapter 10, is already on air, the studio also has the heart to make a story that is not in the manga for this episode alone. Explain why Utena likes mahou shoujo so much, let Kiwi go on a trip, add Azul's mental struggle, and the fight scene also has more tricks than the manga. I think the stage on panda is a bit quick, but I understand that if I concentrate more, it will become 18+. But when Azul begged, it was beyond expectations, her voice acting was extremely excellent, it sounded extremely sexy.
Oh and the villain of ss1 is already on air, uhm, we should call it the villain of the villain, right? Along with that is the debut of the second OTP pair in this series: the bottom couple Loco x Leber. Now all I need to do is wait to hear Loco's ridiculous song :V :V :V

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Makes me think "let's take Frieren and Fern, and focus on making it explicit yuri".

I think it's more like Elaina x Flan-sensei (Majo no tabitabi)

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Yep! The novel is available from here: https://www.pixiv.net/novel/show.php?id=16710611

Thank you very much.
And the main character named Ellen makes it really easy to relate to Elaina, it's like the author wanted that series to be yuri teacher x student but couldn't so they wrote a series themself following that motif.

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

So does this manga have an LN?

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Do you think we should make Shiho and Aki the main characters? Last year I sent a request to MAL to turn Kanoko and Sumika of Yuri Is My Job into the main characters (it was accepted). So I'm thinking of sending a request to turn Shiho and Aki into main characters, but it seems more difficult than that series. Because Shiho appeared quite late, and Aki only had an important role from chapter 30 onwards.

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Aizawa-san has been nominated for 2024's Manga You'd Like To See Animated Ranking.
You only need to check the series (42 for Aizawa), fill in your name, email address, check the little box, then submit your vote.

Only one vote per person. It's not like the winners are guaranteed an anime, but it shows interest. And with how long anime spend in production it doesn't matter much that Aizawa's only on its 3rd volume now.

For full disclosure, here are all the yuri nominations you might be inclined to vote for.
12: Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii
13: The Summer You Were There
17: The Fed Up Office Lady Wants to Serve the Villainess
29: Takane-san and Arashi-chan
42: I See You, Aizawa-san
48: Can't Defy the Lonely Girl

Actually, you should vote for the series that have already ended, because it's very difficult to have a chance to get an anime, the ongoing series still have many chances to get an anime, it's best to vote for number 13 or 48.

From the beginning, I thought De:Lphinus coming to Aizawa's school would lead to some event, but I didn't expect it to lead to the final boss so soon. And it's been a while since I've seen a main character that had great power before but couldn't use it at the beginning of the story (if BLEMEY's hypothesis is correct).

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

and we never know why they switched bodies in the first place

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

I see a lot of doujinshi of the Bokita couple on Japanese sales websites but no one posts them online, whether it's R15 or R18, raw or Korean or Chinese, it's all rare.

Sang Sakako
Two's Rock discussion 14 Feb 19:31
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

I just found the cover photo of this one-shot on website H, I wonder if you need it?

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Is there any way to know which magazine a manga series (For example, this one) is published in?

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023
Lx7i9frrkegzi1g-1755449275138367663-img1

What is Bocchi saying?

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Why is it chapter 34, but the title is chapter 37.1?

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Damn. Mucha's going legit?

I was also shocked when I first saw this series on X of Mucha, I thought she was only introducing the manga she drew, but the plot was written by someone else, but I didn't expect she was also the one writing the plot. I guess she's done with drawing H
Also, why didn't Canola check Fujiyama's account after everyone unfollowed her?

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023
Rityulate-1738567907007967278-img1

Why did you write out Komari's full name? I think just Terakomari is fine. And why is there no tag Terakomari x Sakuna?

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023
Azuminonomizua-1751802623043494230-img1

Haven't seen the art of this manga in a while