comic lily vol. 1

i remembered it, good one-shot

Yep,t'was a sweet story :3
yearning for a macaron?
Wud be cool if there was continuation =D

ai-chan
Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

Yah, I was able to forget about this one.. That's what I thought, but when I saw the first page, the story came into my mind. I realize, I was only able to forget about the title..

This one is heart-breaking.. Yes, it is well written but i'm a sucker at sad stuffs.. reading this once is enough. Just remembering the story made me depress all over again :3

last edited at Apr 13, 2013 11:48AM

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

First of all, thank you for giving us the opportunity to give our opinions.

I would love if it if this site centers on yuri stuffs only BUT that's just what I would like, I dont really have any problem, whatever decision will you come up with. That's why I was hesitating whether i'll join this argument or not. Well..

Honestly, yuri brought me to your site. After, I discover your site, I go here everyday to check for yuri stuffs that's why I was very devastated when the site was down at the end of the year. And my happiness was immeasurable when the site's back.

Moving on..
you are right, ive been ignoring het stuffs whenever I see one posted with a het tag on it.. Tags are very useful =)

It's not like I hate het, I dont dislike it either as long as it's not hentai-ish and yep I dislike futanari.

So basically, I only read yuri/shoujo-ai stuffs coz I see it as pure love and shoujo stuffs like k-on, stuffs without guys around XD

So yeah i'd love it If you guys/gals will focus on yuri stuffs.. Though, I'll still love this site and the ppl behind this no matter what. =D

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

Ugh! I just love this yuri couple =D
I always have this smile on my face whenever I read dj about 'em XD

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

i wonder what'll happen next <(?.?)>
what'll yuri do/ say to fujiwara and what'll fujiwara's actions be. urgh! thinking bout it makes me crave for more D:

btw, is the next chapter included in volume 1? coz there are extra stories included in vol.1, right and there are only like 187 pages.. just wondering..

Volume 1 has been out for a while, it's 146 pages and includes Atsushi's other work, First Love. The last few chapters of this have only popped up on Tsubomi's web comic thus far (correct if inaccurate).

Hopefully my pessimism isn't leaking out...but after Chapter 8: Complicated Complications, I feel like we're going to have Chapter 9: Sudden Resolution. Hope Tsubomi gets the next one out as quickly as these last few!

i see now, thanks a lot.. :D i actually thought that these new releases from tsubomi web were scans from vol. 1..

so i got confused a lot. Thankies so much :D

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

thanks a lot! hope the next one doesn't take long the cliffhangers kill me

btw, is the next chapter included in volume 1?

isn't volume one out already?

thankies.. rofl. sorry i was confused, really really confused D:

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

i wonder what'll happen next <(?.?)>
what'll yuri do/ say to fujiwara and what'll fujiwara's actions be. urgh! thinking bout it makes me crave for more D:

btw, is the next chapter included in volume 1? coz there are extra stories included in vol.1, right and there are only like 187 pages.. just wondering..

Thank you so much Yuri Project for your hardwork and dynasty-scans, thankies :D

last edited at Apr 9, 2013 8:07AM

ai-chan
Citrus discussion 06 Apr 22:01
Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

woah! this looks promising :D hopefully next chpater will be soon.. :3
Thank you so much Yuri Project! :D

ai-chan
Love DNA XX discussion 06 Apr 00:28
Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

i'm sorry but i have to say this.."Mangafox Gross"

i had to admit, i used to read manga there too back when i'm still new about mangas and stuffs, but after i read that some scanlation groups closed because of them.. i stopped going to that site.

ai-chan
Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

WOAH! Awesome news! :D
Ganbatte Dynasty-scans' staffs! Michan, MrEngenious (Good luck with the exams) and all :))

Thankies always for your hardwork (^.^)/

super happy! :D

ai-chan
Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

I love all Otsu Hiyori's works :D but i super love Aqua Blue Cinema :3 i actually want more of it D:
the characters are just so cute :3

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

Thank you all for the wonderful comments, though of course 99% of the credit goes to Otsu Hiyori.

Just letting you know, after having received some feedback on this, I will probably be doing some revisions and re-posting in a week or two. This was my first effort after all. There should only be minor changes.

• you've done a nice job, keep up the good work. and thankies a lot for this :D thumbs up
ai-chan
Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

i love how Dynasty-scans staffs still sound serious with their posts about this.. :D

but really i was wondering how will i be able to help in a way, i wouldn't mind paying if ever.. so i took this seriously at first rofl.

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

wah i want more D: they're cute :3

ai-chan
Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

i was like "i wonder how much should we pay.." then i read the next post, i was like "err i totally forgot it's april fool's!"

Saikou Dynasty-scans! you got me :D

ai-chan
Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

Hurry with releases Lililicious! But... take your time to make quality scans... But not too much time... >_< I feel conflicted.

Settle down, settle down ch 6 is on it's way.

OH MY!! Yay! Thankies a lot Lililicious! :D

ai-chan
Renai Manga discussion 31 Mar 00:01
Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

really?! they're going to continue this? yay! great news D:
ganbatte kawaii scans :D

last edited at Mar 31, 2013 12:02AM

ai-chan
Kurokon discussion 30 Mar 23:47
Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

Yeah, it's due to start in April. The season is covering the "sisters arc", which is basically a bunch of Misaka clones. The dude shows up a few times, but I'm guessing that the anime will be changing things a bit. They added much more shoujo-feels and yuri subtext friendship in the first season, so I'm guessing those aspects will remain.

WOAH! i'm so excited! thankies for the info esn :D yay! haha i never read it's manga so idk really know XD i'm looking for the fights and all.

last edited at Mar 30, 2013 11:53PM

ai-chan
Kurokon discussion 30 Mar 06:43
Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

" Misaka is turning out to be very much heterosexual, which is a supreme disappointment. "

• yeah D: prolly why i disliked the index guy coz they sorta hinted that misaka like the guy.

How could anyone dislike Kuroko? Definitely yandere. And yandere paired with tsundere = hilarious.

true. ^^,

there'll be season 2 of railgun right? sigh. i hope the index won't show up that much but.. =.=

last edited at Mar 30, 2013 6:44AM

ai-chan
Prism discussion 30 Mar 03:15
Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

sad. i like this manga =(

ai-chan
Kurokon discussion 30 Mar 03:13
Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

haha XD as for me as soon as the guy showed up, i was done :D either i'm prolly looking for the same element in railgun or i just dislike shounen. well, after kannazuki no miko brought me to the world of yuri last year.. i've been looking for shoujo-ai animes and mangas =.=

and also i like Kuroko's character! she's so funny, her obsession is XD haha

ai-chan
Kurokon discussion 30 Mar 01:03
Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

Have you perchance watched Index? I watched three episodes and decided I didn't like it. Even though Railgun is a spin off, it's less shounen-hectic. Plus cuter. I am going to read the Railgun manga next - I'm surprised I watched the shows considering I don't like anime much. I usually end up fast forwarding because of melodrama, and I didn't at all for the Railgun anime. I'm hoping I'm not missing out too much by ignoring the "main" storyline.

i'm sorry, we're the same D: i tried watching index, but.. well i originally watched railgun first, at that time i didn't know about index at all. when i checked mal, i tried watching index since yep it's the main.. but i coudn't even find the urge to get through the first episode o.o

ai-chan
Kurokon discussion 29 Mar 22:10
Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

I just finished watching the anime for A Certain Scientific Railgun, and this was definitely true to the characters. Very funny. I'm excited for the next season, and I hope they don't change Kuroko at all. I wish for more cute Railgun doujinshi.

same here, i just finished rewatching it too haha prolly my third time ^^, i guess i'll read this dj too thanks :)

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

does it have a good story? hmm...

for me it is:) but as for being a yuri/shoujo-ai.. err. i'm not that satisfied :3 t'was more like a story of friendship :) well, it's been so long since i read it so, but as far as i remember, i was like "is this really shoujo-ai? 0,o well i still like the story so whatever XD"

ai-chan
Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

totally agree with you!! D:

Same here ;o