Forum › Posts by crossheart

crossheart
Nico Maki 19 Apr 04:50
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..when I watch love live season 2, nico and maki is always together, it's kinda sweet when they are both alone in their campfire, the night is sooo romantic...and the way they stare to each other...(>o<)/

crossheart
Citrus discussion 10 Apr 02:10
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

...what a kiss...mei, please be jealous...

crossheart
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..new yuri huh...my story I been writing seems like the same to this but the my protagonist is not like that soft-girl and it seems I know what will happen to the story...will, I'm hoping it will not end what I'm expecting...it's long but it didn't caught my taste...

last edited at Mar 20, 2014 5:26AM

crossheart
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..yeeesss!!!..new chapter...I'm expecting something like this...but...I wish she confess her feelings to the president...there still dissapointment...

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..for my co-yuri fans...dynasty gives us the best yuri ever...actually i don't read some comments to others...i just put my feelings in my comments after reading manga that swept away my stress...and that really gives me strength to my next daily life...just enjoy and have fun...that's why dynasty exist to full our needs that didn't exist in outside world...sorry for my english...still finishing my study... q(>_0)p...

crossheart
Yuri Fangirls 02 Feb 10:20
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

...me too..i'm crazily inlove to yuri anime and manga...even my straight sister love this and my exbf...because of me...hehehe...your not alone...i'm a huge fan of this..

crossheart
Citrus discussion 02 Feb 10:12
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..hmmmm...did i smell danger?..like mei x yuzu x matsuri?..kyaahh!!!..i'm excited to read the next chapter.. (>.<)

crossheart
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..it's more hard to breath when i finally saw the anime because of that sweeeet kisses...kyaaaa!!!

crossheart
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

...taste the bitter president...i hope you will finally realize your true feelings...nice chapter...

crossheart
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..i read this a hundred times but still makes my heart beat's so fast.. (>.<)

crossheart
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..it's been a long time since i read this kind of manga...such a heartwarming story...i miss this kind of yuri...

crossheart
Kase-san discussion 16 Oct 23:04
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

OMG!!!!..i read this even though i'm in our class,because of that kiss i got scolded of my teacher...i bluuuush to much....kyaaaaa~!!!..and i don't even remember what my teacher said to me...hehehe....i love u kase-san...

last edited at Oct 16, 2013 11:06PM

crossheart
Citrus discussion 16 Oct 22:09
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

...my~...this is what i've been waiting for!!!more thrill...kyaaaa~(>+<)/....love it~...

crossheart
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..nice one yurika...d(>_•)

crossheart
How did it Began? 07 Sep 00:10
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

i started to love yuri when i accidentally buy a DVD strawberry panic and watch it....i was 14 at that time and still not interested in manga but when i watch some videos in youtube, some yuri manga showed and i found dynasty-scans when i turn 17...and so...i became addicted to yuri that's why some of my relationship ended too....hehe..

crossheart
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

...made my heart warm....i love their sweet love making....more keine x mokou....(>.<)

crossheart
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..don't like the breast...it seems it's not reika at all...my cute reika.....sigh....

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

...soooooo cuuuuuuuuute!!!...i want to scream!!!!

crossheart
Partners discussion 29 Aug 21:04
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..hahahaha...the credit page is soooo much better for me...i love this manga....

crossheart
How to download?? 28 Aug 20:49
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..i just only download 1 chapter but its said i already downloaded 8 chapters...unfair!!!!!!!!

crossheart
Citrus discussion 28 Aug 05:00
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..even though the story don't turn like we expected and giving us irritations, we keep and keep reading this until we find our expectations to this manga...i'll keep waiting for mei x yuzu... =D

crossheart
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..to loong...i already read this to ch.5...this is so interesting...i love this...i hope it will already release here...i love reading yuri manga in dynasty-scans specially romantic-comedy...

crossheart
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..i read this till the end...it didn't bother me at all...because this is just an imagination to the worker of this manga and this is their job....nothing personal...

last edited at Aug 26, 2013 5:52AM

crossheart
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..that was funny...:D....but is there no development for the both of them?....i'm quite excited for the next chapter....

crossheart
Citrus discussion 21 Aug 20:32
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V55tiXw2Dmw
..this song is like related to mei and yuzu...i hope i know how to make a slideshow to them...sigh...listen to it if you want guys...

last edited at Aug 21, 2013 9:06PM