-Wind Element

What next?

Evie orders “Get me my steed!”
(Garth brings forth Sphynx)
Evie orders “Get me my sword!”
(Garth brings forth the Aquila Favonia)

Daremo from Parts Unknown
joined May 6, 2022

I don't get the Michiru-Airi one. It's supposed to be amusing?

joined May 6, 2022

"I'm gonna go give birth for a bit!"
SO NONCHALANT?!!?

I don't understand. How does a woman with another woman get pregnant?
Assisted reproduction?

joined May 6, 2022

My girl reading Tristram Shandy.

That book is not for everyone.

joined May 6, 2022

Isn't self guilt common in these kinds of situation in real life though?

Guilty thoughts? Obviously! “I'm the lesbian one! She doesn't know shit about lesbian sex! I should have told her to clip her nails! This is my fault!” Of course she feels guilty.

begone, ryouji from shiina's past. die monster, you don't belong in this world.

I was looking for the right words and lo you found them for me.
#DieRyyouji
#NoRedeemArcForYou
#YouDon'tBelongInThisWorld
#PlzDie

joined May 6, 2022

I liked this manga a lot while it lasted.
Now that it's ending I'm becoming confused.
The last happenings were weird and I don't understand what's what anymore.

joined May 6, 2022

When is Mariya going to fuck Tenma?

Matazoro. discussion 15 Jul 11:50
joined May 6, 2022

I mean, it doesn't need to be yuri to be on this site. Although I'd like it more if it were yuri.

I think they're talking about how it's listed as Yuri here
It has the Yuri tag

Yes that surprised me too.

joined May 6, 2022

This trope is a personal peeve of mine. Guy is in a relationship with a woman, or has declared his love for and is courting a woman, then he's caught being unfaithful. The woman is understandably angry because of his insincerity, but what's his reaction? He bloats with pride, shows a big shit-eating grin, and goes: "Hahaha you really love me, huh? You're crazy for me, huh? That's why you're batshit jelly right now, huh? Admit it, you can't stand other women around me and you're hopping with jealousy 'cause you love me so terribly! God, I'm such a WINNER!" No remorse, no guilt, no shame, he's just pleased with himself and happy that he hurt her. I dunno why some writers think this how a cool lead reacts in that kind of situation. I find it gross and infuriating.

And it looks like in fact the trope is not limited to male characters. You can make a female seductress rotten and conceited like that, and it's just as gross and disgusting.

I understand what you mean, though to be fair Kaoru isn't technically in a relationship with Mayoi at this time.

Point, but the op did say it works too for someone who “has declared their love for a woman and is courting her.”
In tradition it was bad form if you were officially chasing after one woman (who you claimed to love) to be caught flirting with other girls.

joined May 6, 2022

wait you guys actually ship mask x kaoru
i thought it was a joke
(worried_blue_fish.jpg)

Yes.jpg

Honestly they might be my favorite not-yet-together couple in the manga. I adore their dynamic, and even from a visual perspective I think they work so well together

Wow. Did Mayoi kill your dog or something?

joined May 6, 2022

Also when Shizuka realized she wasn't Kaoru's number 1 anymore—and cried, kissed her, etc.

Oh thank you for making me remember that. Just what I needed. /S
Grumble grumble damn toxic couple grumble.

How are Shizuka & Mio doing these days anyway? Last thing I remember is Shizuka had a sprained ankle and Mio took her on a train ride, but it's been so long maybe I got my memories muddled up.

joined May 6, 2022

I was the one side in that argument stating that she said, in her interview, that she didn't consider the story she's currently writing as yuri (ie, romance between girls), but as "female close relationship" or something. Ie, Gal Pals. Or subtext.

Afk was arguing that she implied "so far", I was arguing that she's talking about the whole story in general.

Not yuri then. Friendly affection between girls. The warmth of having a gal pal who is really close to you, like a soulmate, and really understands you.

This chapter really drives the point home.

joined May 6, 2022

In fact that comment may not even be written by an actual human being.

Riiiiiiight, because there are no human beings in America (or the rest of the world) who hate gays and believe they should be repressed and hidden from the general public. /S

joined May 6, 2022

Karin-san, your words say "My hands and my tongue would be all over her," but your fingernails say "I need a Lesbian Sex 101 refresher." XD

Remember, she’s all about kissing (taste)!

Yeah, and if you look at the implied meaning, that person you replied to seems to claim that you can't have lesbian sex without using your fingers. They need a cunnilingus refresher.

joined May 6, 2022

Kokeshi is entertaining, in a strange & unexpected kind of way.

joined May 6, 2022

Pushed her down
Asked if they can do it
She says no
Immediately stops and apologises

Yes, it is literally a tale as old as time. People in relationships get physical with each other when they crave intimacy. That's normal. You don't need a written contract before touching your girlfriend's shoulder. She came on strong, to be sure, but literally the first time she was told "no" she stopped. Rape is a serious crime, and I wish we'd stop trivializing it by saying touching any part of your partner's body without asking first makes you a rapist. If only it were so easy to stop real rapists by telling them "no".

Thanks goodness for people like you.
Every time someone asks their partner for sex, the anti-sex herd bellows rape.

The world needs more people like you who stand up to them.

joined May 6, 2022

This and Kuroneko came at the same time... yuri with cats is on the rise!

Ikoku Nikki discussion 13 Jun 18:56
joined May 6, 2022

Wow. One of the best works of manga I've read. Masterpiece level.

joined May 6, 2022

Karin-san, your words say "My hands and my tongue would be all over her," but your fingernails say "I need a Lesbian Sex 101 refresher." XD

Maybe they are fake, removable fingernails?

joined May 6, 2022

Especially since she does get flashes of the "guy's" face when she looks at Mitsuki.

To be precise: she gets flashes of the "guy's" eyes. :3 Because the only thing she knows of "his" face is the eyes. That's why even in her daydreams she always pictures "guy mode" Mitsuki with a hand-covered face.

joined May 6, 2022

I'm actually going to be away for a couple of weeks so I won't be here to translate it, I don't mind if someone jumps in to do it though.

We can survive for a a couple of weeks or more XP

Sez who?

joined May 6, 2022

Yo Garth is such a sweetie; what the hell?

??
You lost me there with your question. ^^;;

My guess, he's surprised that a male character or male romantic interest in a yuri manga can be a nice guy, I mean instead of being a roach in need of a hard heel.

joined May 6, 2022

Two-person love triangles are pretty fun when they have to decide which one they like more. If Aya falls for Mitsuki in her school persona and Mitsuki in her record store persona, that's the kind of drama I would be all for.

There's basically 0,00% chance of Aya falling for school-persona Mitsuki. She's doesn't fit her preference at all. The only doki moment they had was when Aya for a very short instant thought she saw on her schoolmate a shadow of the hunky handsome guy she's head over heels for.

joined May 6, 2022

Oh yeah bring on the good ntr shit, inject it into my veins!