Forum › Posts by Pingoloco

Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

Gay

Pingoloco
Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021
Ara_kieda-1054291176918929409-img1

When she keeps gay teasing you and suddenly reveals to have a crush on your teacher

Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

Haha, no Satsuki on swimsuit to anyone

Pingoloco
Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021
Gutalalaman-1525924856335847424-img1

Momo is just Saitama with a pink wig

Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

Oh so Kanon doesn't have a father figure, that explains it

Pingoloco
Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

^^^These two like roleplaying so Tara decided to roleplay as a chair for Beverly (her face being the seat)

last edited at May 7, 2022 5:18PM

Pingoloco
Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021
81638048_p3

@eromancer Danbooru has mostly 1% of what he made, because since it's paid/private content it can't be posted on Danbooru, so you probably didn't even scratch the surface of this content he creates.
Yes I would call lesbophobic someone who preaches an explicit discourse saying that "lesbians can't exist without dick" and "rape correction"
Being fiction or not, it's still a way for him to manifest what he preaches while using the fiction excuse as a shield to continue being lesbophobic

last edited at May 4, 2022 8:46AM

Pingoloco
Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021
81638048_p3

^ It's difficult to "appreciate" content from someone who is openly lesbophobic and has clear malicious intents to upset people when drawing them

last edited at May 3, 2022 12:33PM

Pingoloco
Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021
81638048_p3

Ok but now this is the definition of "those who know/those who don't know"

Pingoloco
Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021
10a26062-ada7-4164-b293-1308ce26c274

Ah yes the "Metamorphosis/Boku no pico" of the Yuri genre, recommend it to your friends guys :)

Pingoloco
Anime season 27 Apr 18:29
Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

Love Live tries to not shove a huge cast of characters out of nowhere challenge (impossible)

Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

Also, I really wish they kept the popsicle and her reaction to it getting shoved into her mouth than just presenting the ice cream to her face.. It was really hot..

The popsicle was a metaphor for cock, no cocks on my lesbian manga

Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

Praying for this to not go down the same path as the original

Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

Feels like some ppl here have way too visceral of a reaction to whenever (the wish for) a possible polyam situation is mentioned xD
I'm sure there are outliers but for most of us who like and want to see more polyam in manga, our comments are just an (albeit somewhat overenthusiastic) "Oh that would be so neat!", nothing more. If it happens, great! If it doesn't, oh well. That's what it boils down to~ And as most rarely catered to shippers surely will understand, it doesn't take much to get our shipping goggles going :D

I mean, I like poly as much as other people but if they are brigging up a point on a forum of discussion, I guess people are indeed free to also say their point if they disagree that there's a chance for poly or not

That aside, i sometimes see this sentiment of "If a third person comes into the mix, one of the first two will inevitably get the short end of the stick bc of divided attention/love" and that's just not a thing in "actual" polyamory (as opposed to, say, a monoamorous love triangle situation where one character just can't decide, those exist too i guess).
in polyamory, love is additive. If there's another person there, then there's just that much more love to go around. That's oen of the beautiful things about it actually ^^

If you are saying that because of my previous comment, what I was trying to say is that if someone that is in a relationship with someone is open for a possible poly but the other person isn't, it's most likely because of jealousy, I wasn't saying that there's jealousy/divition of love and attention on poly relationships, I was saying that some partners/couples on a relationship wouldn't be interested/open about it because of jealousy, poly might just not work if the other partner doesn't agree with it

last edited at Apr 23, 2022 2:17PM

Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

I could guess maaaaybe a love triangle pushing it to the extremes but...really?...with those two that far into their relationship and showing so much dedication to each other, one of them catching interest on someone else would be...of questionable moral

THIS. I love poly but people seem to be forgething their relationship for some reason, IF Haru take interest on her after all those speeches of love and dedication to her bride on those chapters early, that would be just strange, poly represatation is good but people seem to forget that it's not as constant as many series show us, not every couple is open to it, jealousy is very common, and so far no actual romantic interest was shown to Naruko from them, just playful flirty puns

last edited at Apr 23, 2022 1:23PM

Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

Ngl, by the way that things are going now, this probably shouldn't have the Yuri tag on it until actual confirmation, lol

Yuri on Dynasty means a story where a girl is in love with a girl. Reciprocation or an eventual relationship is not a requirement.

So far neither of them has shown explicit love interest on each other sooo...

Yeah, right:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_moon_on_a_rainy_night_ch2_5#11

Just for openers.

I know that discussions on the “It’s not yuri!” issue are usually dead ends, but I will say that “explicit” is doing a lot of heavy lifting up there.

Fair I believe
But what I was trying to say is that having the Yuri tag on it while it's still is a grey area, it might keep people's hope up for something that might not happen
I know that using Hibike Euphonium as a example already has become annoying and it's overused, we are all tired of that, but there isn't anything else that fits this besides that. Kumiko and Reina called each other beautiful and did pretty explicit intimate gestures to each other multiple times, and in the end, neither of them had anything for each other besides being someone that was intriguing to each other
I know that this will lead to nowhere, I don't expect the tags to be really changed, I was just trying to show a point. I still hope that i'm worng and this actually turns out to be Yuri

Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

Ngl, by the way that things are going now, this probably shouldn't have the Yuri tag on it until actual confirmation, lol

Yuri on Dynasty means a story where a girl is in love with a girl. Reciprocation or an eventual relationship is not a requirement.

So far neither of them has shown explicit love interest on each other sooo...

Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

Pingoloco
Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021
92058457_p0

^^^ You probably just fell for the april fools prank that people do every year about the second season

Pingoloco
Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021
Untitled-2

Samus must have been pulling that trick for a while now

Pingoloco
Anime season 09 Apr 16:39
Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

The Executioner and Her Way of Life has been great so far, it's just sad that the Anime got review bombed on MAL by the incels angry because that random guy was killed in the first episode, the Anime is with a lower score than it deserves

Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

Probably not the right place to ask this but since it's related, is anyone else seeing the insane hate that the Anime is already getting because of the silly twist of the start? Dear God...

Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

How's this not an anime? Thousand times better than that anime where the girl sees ghosts and gets groped against her will.

If I'm not mistaken, a manga needs to sell at least 1 million copies to become a Anime, this series isn't popular enough for that, yet

Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

Right so when is Satsuki and Akira going to kiss?

Pingoloco
Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021
95261677_p0

I wish this was possible but they are kinda aiming Miko to her own brother which is very weird