joined Aug 19, 2021
Kawayabug-1533074006475423744-img1

Scarlet Devil indeed.

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Shizuku is a true maiden.

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

How can you resist after such an earnest confession, Watanabe? Bruh no wonder Sana adores Ririka that much

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Damn, that confession was very unexpected.

Sana-chan is best girl tho.

I wonder if Watanabe used to be yuri herself but ended up having "that world" (her previous school I guess?) ruined by that so-called Mika-chan... of course that's just a random guess.

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Mizuchi on her way to steal some Kappa weapons of mass destruction rn

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Yvonne: "I can't admit that I'm in love with Elsa, because I believe that the physical laws of this reality make us being together a literal impossibility, yet I still struggle with letting go of those feelings because I'm human."

Readers: Still think Evie is just "dense."

Y'all. She knows that Elsa likes her, and she realizes that her own feelings are very much in the same vein. But she's so traumatized by the Villainess System (which, as people have pointed out, has included such directives as "push Elsa to her probable death" and, apparently, "stab Elsa with the knife she just gifted you") that she believes it's impossible for them to be together. And if that's true, then allowing herself to be in love with Elsa will only make things so much harder for both of them.

Elsa isn't safe around Evie, the Villainess System could strike at any time. The only ways to avoid it are for Yvonne to stay away from her (she tried that, and Elsa tracked her down), or have Elsa fulfil her story purpose and get together with a real love interest (which, she was literally created to do). Then, Yvonne's story purpose will presumably be fulfilled as well, ending the Villainess System and allowing her to be around Elsa without endangering her. And it's clear that Evie doesn't think "the heroine and the villainess get together" will count for that win condition. (whether she's correct about that assumption is obviously still up in the air, and I'm betting she's not)

I actually really, really like the psychology that's going on in this story, even if it's sometimes subtle. I loved Elsa's pained musing that maybe she should just accept "rejection," and I love that Garth is here to shake up the status quo. I also love how Evie went from "I just need to get away from her," to "I just need to get her together with someone, anyone," to "I need to make sure she gets together with someone good for her," to "I'm going to pick the person literally closest to actually being with me possible, in the hopes that will work." Despite how much she believes their relationship is doomed, she still can't help but want to be closer and closer with Elsa.

Agreed. Besides, the villainess system doesn't punish Yvonne alone. The first time it punished her whole family as well, stripping them of their titles and exiling them. If it does that for disobeying a single time alone, who knows what might happen if she dares to disobey it again.

The whole "mare" thing makes the situation even worse, especially since they don't seem to follow the game original script and are out there trying to seriously hurt or kill Elsa.

If Yvonne stays with Elsa, one of them is bound to be either seriously injured or even killed. If Yvonne is gone, Elsa's negative feelings will be strong enough to get possessed by a mare, setting her up for a painful ending and without Yvonne there to save her.

Homegirl Yvonne is screwed no matter what she does. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

last edited at May 31, 2022 7:38AM

SmokedSalmon
C67
joined Aug 19, 2021
__remilia_scarlet_izayoi_sakuya_and_flandre_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_migel_futoshi__c16932f2fa0d27f290be9a536b0968ef

God bless the Scarlet sandwich

SmokedSalmon
C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Sulfur is best girl

last edited at May 23, 2022 12:07PM

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

That's it, Saggito x Virgo just became my supported ship.

Rip Gemini, you'll be remembered

SmokedSalmon
School Zone discussion 04 May 18:45
C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Omfg Yatsude really is too good for this world. No wonder Miss Gyaru was head over heels for her

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Bittersweet first kiss, huh. My only problem with these side stories is being able to contain the hype until the next chapter.

I'm dying to read more about Shizuku and Saori

last edited at Apr 29, 2022 5:25PM

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

I wonder if it's autobiographicaI?

AIso, roommate: "The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!"

Oh shit! The MC has been surrounded by raging lesbians!

last edited at Apr 20, 2022 3:49PM

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Even in wholseomeness, she do be staying scummy by spending her sis money on prostitutes.
or atleast trying to.
I do like me some consistency

Same, she's like a shitty Asumi-chan lol. Way to go, this MC is wonderful

last edited at Apr 17, 2022 10:34PM

SmokedSalmon
C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Y'know, people are acting like this is a huge moment, but I kinda assumed that they've been dating all along? In a very low-key way. I'm pretty sure they sleep in the same bed, they're clearly comfortable with being naked around each other, this is far from the first time Kouhai has expressed a love for cute girls (I don't know if she draws outright yuri, but she was going gaga over all the women at the industry party a few chapters ago).

There's also stuff like Senpai buying her that dinosaur pencil at the museum, and then it being show that Kouhai is using it in later chapters. I got the read that there's definitely a relationship here, but since it's not the focus of the manga it's just left as subtext. And the reason Kouhai is embarrassed here isn't that it's outing her crush, but that she basically was fantasizing about "her ideal girl" and it turned out to be her roommate/girlfriend, and that she did this live in front of an audience (who could also clearly see Senpai was the inspiration).

But I could be wrong! Either way, if this is a more yuri-filled direction for the series, I'm all for it!

Same, I always assumed they were already an establish couple. The manga is very gay, and they're very gay too.

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Senpai is going to be in love with Yoh, calling it now.

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Suika is too wholesome for this world.

Kimeemaru moment too.

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Damn, even the ghost chose yuri over the little sister

SmokedSalmon
C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

This manga is amazing.

Also let's appreciate the cute little moment between Leo and Alice just before shit hit the fan.

SmokedSalmon
C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Somehow that's not how I imagined Salas when reading the LN, but it works.

This part is also feels so much sadder now that I can see the characters faces :(

Well, it was said that he physically resembled Thane. I kinda was expecting him to be better looking though, given how pretty much everyone (even Rei) praised his appearance.

I'm really enjoying the manga adaptation, thanks for the translation and uploading it. For example, the commoner's reactions when Yuu's friend visited.

last edited at Mar 20, 2022 12:53PM

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

I like that little hair detail at the end there. Sharing ribbons huh?

I wouldn't have noticed if you didn't point it out, thank you!

So cute

last edited at Mar 16, 2022 9:37PM

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Yoshioka is gonna end up feeling jealous of the student council president's relationship with Watanabe, calling it now.

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Well holy damn! Tongtong's mom really gave her some good advice. That was unexpected, but it was pretty ok. Despite being a whore she is quite sensible.

Why are you like this

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Scammer WaHH Reimu is back!

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Cute aggression overload

SmokedSalmon
Image Comments 04 Jan 02:25
C67
joined Aug 19, 2021
95247066_p0

May Madokami bless this artist's wonderful KoiFlan, amen.