Forum › Posts by BreadBunny

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

god, like Junko is the worst like actual human scum but if she doesn't do it with style. Lmao

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Love the "koto has changed" line because like it's clear that Aya has a moment of "what? changed? no?" but from Erika's perspective Koto probably spent seven years depressed/just kind of wandering through life and now that Aya's back Koto has changed back into who she used to be.

Which is good from Erika's point of view because she's doing better than during those seven years and it's giving her the ability to actually process her feelings for Aya and put an end to the part of her that is still in love with Aya. But then of course since we've seen Koto's perspective, it's not looking she's processing her feelings for Aya in a healthy way even now that she's getting the chance to.

Also with how the chapter ended on Aya thinking to herself "and Koto's also in love with me" I'm starting to dread when Aya will start to realize that that love has become rather obsessive. lmao

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

alright it's the classic, pages are in the wrong order because there's no 0 in front of the singles.

Also yeesh, three million yen is (quickly converts to a currency I am familiar with) quite a lot of money. Not an amount a household could just pay back without feeling it and then considering the fines and potential jail time. Ruh roh looks like someone's life is being turned upside down.

in my defense it's been 3 months

haha, no worries. it's just something that springs up a lot so I find it more funny than anything else.

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

alright it's the classic, pages are in the wrong order because there's no 0 in front of the singles.

Also yeesh, three million yen is (quickly converts to a currency I am familiar with) quite a lot of money. Not an amount a household could just pay back without feeling it and then considering the fines and potential jail time. Ruh roh looks like someone's life is being turned upside down.

last edited at Dec 19, 2023 4:28PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

We better watch out for Fuuko next chapter because I feel like she's about to go apeshit.

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Honestly best thing that Kayo can do at this point is get away from Junko and salvage her relationship with Sakakibara and for Junko.... Realize that she's leashed herself to men who are at best going to keep her directly underneath them and decide that at that point she might as well start swinging.

Like things might not be too terrible for Sakakibara you don't get to be in her position without having contacts, with people outside of the company willing to help her out she could probably land a pretty cushy new job as long as of course the company decides to keep quiet about why exactly she was discharged. (which is a toss-up)

last edited at Dec 19, 2023 4:10PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

So like, is the "register as my master" even real at this point? Because I can definitely see how Mother-in-law needed to give Nadeshiko a reason to get Akane to put her fingers in for the surprise pregnancy but at that point I stop believing that registering as Nadeshiko's owner is actually a real function.

Additionally the mother-in-law clearly cares a lot for her most prized creation/daugher and wants Nadeshiko to figure out how to live for herself "without caring about human morals". Though the question remains of course, why build a robot with pregnancy functions. And also why send that robot specifically to Akane.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

The speculation about the curse manifesting as the villainous system sounds like it should make sense, but from what I understand, all the curse actually does, while you're still alive, is sap your vitality. How would it go from that to something WAY more active, like the system we saw at the start of the series?

Like the full curse basically constantly urges a person to give in to their worst impulses, and that's the reason why when it latches onto demonlords that's like world ending levels of bad. But the curse that they have is a small fragment that leaked out when the sage's body was stolen and thus the seal that her body was holding broke for a moment.

So there's precedence for the curse to do more than just sap vitality.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Lol, lmao even. It's starting to look like the villainess system really was Elsa being cursed rather than Yvonne directly.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

alright, now all that's left to do is wait for the serialization to continue to see how much of this version is still in there and how it has been remixed. Looking forward to it.

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

AHAHAHAHA LMAO

Junko played so hard and she got nothing! What an incredible way for it to blow up in her face, just nothing at all.

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

"God you piss me off" immediately starts trying to have sex with her lmao.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

So how likely do we think it is that Tan Tailan and Princess Ming are to end up with each other.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Kirara doesn't exactly get Heaven in exchange for her good deads but given that she turns Ariel directly into an archangel she does turn her girlfriend into Heaven's boss, which is still pretty good.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

A very different take on the story, this one looks to have focused more on the kingdom being actively endangered thus putting a drain on the princess that way.

While the serialized version looks to be focusing much more on their relationship while as of yet saying that the kingdom is going to be more than fine without the sword. With grief over losing her family being the main drain on the princess.

last edited at Dec 2, 2023 8:12PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

ah hey, I've been missing this. Also ough I know that at some point Shefa has stopped acting rationally because if you're that close to your goal you're not going to let anything get in the way but girl at this point murder is not a solution. Because even if you succeed in taking out the human you'll get jumped by no less than three angels who now want you dead too.

Also that part in the backstory where Kirara gets taken advantage of by nameless other girl, ough... Not much more I can say.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

oh boy while this chapter is really cute, that last page and especially panel fill me with nothing but dread. Nanao please don't forget it's all about having fun together. Don't convince yourself this is a transactional relationship where her needs matter more than yours.

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

I see the hatesex tag has been added. This certainly is the series for it lmao.

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

mfw people are cool with loli stuff but go nuts when it's a story about smoking. Smh

Yeah, lmao

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

I'm really liking what I've seen from this manga so far and while I know this isn't going to happen (I am assuming I don't know spoilers) This kind of setup really does allow for a whole new level of relationship angst and drama with the way the change is completely temporary especially if Hodaka starts to get comfortable with being a girl.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

well, confirmation that her high school friend was indeed actually into Mei is like, I guess it's funny. Because like girl how do you fumble the bag so badly that you tell your crush you got a boyfriend who at this point I am starting to suspect doesn't exist and then Mei goes to college and is immediately hit on by FIVE women.

Like I hope you find happiness with someone because it's not going to be with Mei.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

there's really only so many chapters where I can repeat "wow this is getting really gay" but like wow...

I'm waiting to see how this arc ends because it can end well, it can end badly, and it can push this relationship further down the line.

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Honestly genuinely good decision to trans the aunt's gender she's like actually really hot lmao.

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021
Dreamsynddart-1725891643910324456-img1

I love that everyone seems to have collectively decided that Lebkuchen was just best girl, because I interacted with her once and immediately went "oh she's great I'm not going to interact with her again because I'm just not good enough for her yet on my first playthrough".

Gay nuns do just make for a very powerful combo.

last edited at Nov 25, 2023 2:10PM

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

yeah this one is great.