E9m_n-gvgagkcsj-orig

^^ I suppose you're referring to this doujin

Kalin
Image Comments 27 Aug 11:31
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021
52af5472-86c0-4beb-8cbe-e4bb32d63b5a

Anime when?

Well for it to be made into an anime it would require it to be consistently popular, so I'm guessing about half a year more or so before production comes underway

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

The only sad thing about this manga is that the beautiful story of how they started "dating" was relegated to a few vignettes of nothing ... I DEMAND A PROLOGUE, SHET

Agreed we need a sequel explaining their relationship in detail

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Seriously, whenever you're gonna begin the story like that with an intro like that you know you're in for the trip to the waterfall of your eyes.

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Okay, after reading this and contemplating it for an absurdly long time, I only have one thing to say... shit...

I don't quite understand, did Cirno's ice give her amnesia?

Considering how the memory shows Marisa being hit by a laser that had pierce through her hat (and possibly her head), I think it was caused by some Danmaku. Honestly though if Cirno was the culprit, I don't think Reimu would have just let it go there. A retaliation from her would be immediate, though I could be wrong about this :p.

last edited at Aug 22, 2021 11:51AM

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Well... to be blunt this doesn't really add anything to the original setting that we were presented to in the prequel, except maybe for the showcase of Hatate having became Aya ever since her passing. Nonetheless, it is a story that showcases of how madness can be passed down from one to another especially in a time like this.

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Looking at the art style it kinda reminds me of the Dien Bien Phu manga. Not sure if this is the same author though I highly doubt it.

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Honestly the simplistic nature of how the scenes went as though they cut out a lot of details within just gives out the vibe of a fairy tale. Seeing stories like these can seem rather poetic, especially considering there's one right at the end. Really does seem nostalgic when reading this, as though I have read this back when I was younger. Coupled with the art to complement the story and it makes it into a sort of classic tale for the Touhou community. Really great stuff!

Kalin
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Honestly, considering how they are probably gonna live for a millions of billions of years more and some more beyond the time that they are in, having the two of them together would be the only way they can see through all of this without losing it. I would think that from this logic, it would be make sense to assume that Eirin would never actually make only one medicine to end immortality, rather it would be either two or none, since the one that actually doesn't take it would be condemned to a lifetime of suffering.

At least that is what I like to believe was what the ending was leading up to.

But damn... this was a beautiful story... (sad sobbing)

last edited at Aug 22, 2021 11:07AM

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Bruh of all the consoles that Eirin would use for her spare time it's the Wii U XD.

Not complaining though, it does bring back a lot of nostalgia.

Kalin
Image Comments 22 Aug 07:45
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021
91545674_p0

Sometimes a little tradition is good for you

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Man the premise was rather interesting and would rather make an interesting short for the mystery side of the story. Sad that it has been discontinued.

Has someone ever thought of creating a fanmade chapter two..?

I mean why not? Though I can't draw at all...

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Well that was a nice and pleasant read ;). Also it's nice seeing Reimu being a lot more preceptive
and thorough instead of just being the one reacting to things once that appear.

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Honestly one thing that strikes me as being particularly characteristic about Fuuko is how she would manipulate any situation to get closer to Yuni. Like how in chapter 2 she had deliberately brought her close to the area surrounding love hotels, and also at night mind you. At this point it shouldn't come as a surprise that the kind of guys showing up later would happen. From there Fuuko can actually get closer to Yuni by helping her to get away from those guys, which tugs at her heart strings.

Yuni for the most part has been rather infuriating as of now since she just posts all her stuff on the internet with her face on it. Like mate, a half obscured face can easily be recognized by anyone who knows, much less someone who seems to be stalking you -.-.

Also considering how she just continues to shit on every little problem that goes on between her and Nanase just shows of how there is so much tension between them in their relationship. Not to mention that she isn't willing to take steps herself to strengthen their relationship, but instead waits for Nanase to do it for her. At this point I wouldn't surprise about Yuni just doing it with Fuuko out of pure jealousy (wherever that may come from) and when Nanase confronts her about it, would just blame her for all these things that she shows less than enthusiastic response to. But I guess the kind of person who would be her ideal partner would then be Fuuko since she would be able to even the slightest things about her, being her stalker and all.

Of course, Nanase herself too would be at fault, having never clarified many things with Yuni such as her reason for being secretive about their relationship. I mean it is kinda late to wait until your girlfriend is about to break up with you to start revealing the rationale for it. And if after her confession this doesn't lead to her taking progressive steps for the sake of the relationship, then it's shouldn't be a surprise about what is going to happen.

Though I can honestly see how the drama would unfold from a mile away, I'm still hoping that Yuni and Nanase can both put in the effort to solidify their relationship instead of leaving it as volatile as it is right now. Though I have a bad feeling that Fuuko isn't just gonna be an obstacle for the two girls, and this story isn't about their relationship recovering...

Kalin
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

I have no idea what's going on, the art is amazing but too confusing and same goes for the dialogue

Seriously. There are several questions I have for the series like what is the deal with the MC being a mermaid and how do sea oddities work. What is the Guardian Club? We only got 2 chapters explaining (or rather hinting) what it is, yet it wasn't even clearly explored as to the interaction the MC had with the members. Dang, listing all of them is going to take forever. Though if I may ask is there any missing chapters or is this the actual release order? Hopefully someone can clarify this.

Despite all of the major issues I have with the flow of the story, it goes without noticing that the art is gorgeous. Especially like the times when the characters are all in the sea diving. It just looks so serene and beautiful. Considering the concept that is rather rare in stories as well as the art, if they fix the storytelling aspect this can become a true masterpiece.

Hopefully that would be the case...

Kalin
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Damn considering all of the buildup and loose ends that have yet to be resolved, it should be a given that it would have to continue on. Yet dang... it took nearly a decade to complete "Act 1". Is there any other raw chapters that the author has done, if anyone knows.

Kalin
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Hahaha, parodies of Fate/ Kaleid Liner, PMMM, and DBZ. And also, Byakuren is scary... -_-

Add Madoka Magica and pokemon and a whole lot others.

Just finished the whole story and well, I only got one thing to say... Bruh

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Honestly looking back I actually thought she had isekaied, until the reveal of her being a magical girl XD

Still it was quite the read

Kalin
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

The black haired girl looks like Oozora Subaru.

Honestly the white haired girl reminded me of Yamada from Yamada to Kase-san

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

So, did she quit her boyfriend to date her friend or does it still a sexfriend relationship?

I think the mc is still with her boyfriend but is in a sex friend relationship with the other girl... yeah that actually is rather... worrying... (to say the least)

Kalin
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Honestly thought they were going to skip all the dressing up part for a more comedic style reaction towards Remilia's look. Glad they followed up with the dressing up process between Remilia and Sakuya, that was wholesome as heck!

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about those two. Yeah, I think they work because they read and look like the old classic childrens books, only for Touhou. It's a very unique style, and and the minimilist plot and text play to it's strengths, but I think that when applied to the usual fare it comes off as kind of lazy, given the general quality we expect from established circles. (Then again, it's also in color, so there's that?)

I definitely would not call it lazy or poor quality. It's neither of those things. There's a lot that goes into that art, even if it's not my favourite style personally. I have to respect that. Plus, the writing is very good even if people freak the fuck out a bit more often than I usually prefer.

I know this is a bit late but I would also agree that the way the artist draws these works is much like how children's books are like. They are colorful and use more round shapes instead of the traditional sharp edges in many other Touhou works. This, I’d say, is to show a more friendly and peaceful perspective of the characters, making it seem like a fairy tale where the side of serenity is being presented.

At the same the way that the artist makes the scenery much less detailed than the characters is to put emphasis is to be on them instead of the environment. You are brought into the mind of each character which can show more about how they see the world around them as compared to what it actually is. Coupled with the tone being rather tranquil, it makes for a story that is rather soothing.

Of course enjoying these kinds of stories does require the reader to be in a certain kind of headspace, as most stories would need, in this case it is to be calm and composed. Having adrenaline and hype would definitely make the story seem slow and boring. Nonetheless it is a great read for whenever you feel tired or relaxed.

This is also a good one by the author: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/im_worried_about_her

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Bruh that last page (https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/here_n_there_komachi#16) looks like Komachi just got punished for all the slacking she had done XD

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

big brain time

Yeah, this is big brain time

100% of brain cells activated

1 month later they got fired for fucking in the bathroom

Not if their productivity were to increase

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Is it time for an Ex-girlfriend tag?

I'd second that we need one right now for these sweet stories!

Kalin
Image Comments 07 Aug 10:19
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021
91738607_p0

Well then... I... I've got nothing...