Forum › Posts by Sky-Ventus

joined May 15, 2021

......Are there really people out there THAT OPEN about being pedophiles???

What ppl you mean? Those who read/like lolicon stuff or straight up ppl saying that out there?

Sky-Ventus
joined May 15, 2021

Wait a second, did she went on a rampage and started doing it with her friends? But why? If the explanation from before was accurate then she should be "recharged", then why? Is there something disrupting her from gaining energy?

last edited at Sep 14, 2021 7:42PM

Sky-Ventus
joined May 15, 2021

Im enjoying this far too much

joined May 15, 2021

Here im hoping the kiddo is doing that seductive act
unconsciously so my theory about the "obliviousness of a character boosts their capacity of being seductive and handsome" Can be supported

last edited at Sep 9, 2021 3:04PM

Sky-Ventus
joined May 15, 2021

What the actual fudge is going on here? Have I become an old fart overnight or is this way too busy for the first chapter?

Y E S

joined May 15, 2021

I have a theory in regards of how much handsome a character can be that goes like this:

The more oblivious the character is on what its doing, the more handsome the act is gonna be, since it will come from instinct, it will be pure and therefore will have a bigger effect

Thus, i think hinata obliviousness is the reason she can be that handsome

last edited at Sep 6, 2021 12:38PM

Sky-Ventus
joined May 15, 2021

Hawt but its september so gg for me

joined May 15, 2021

Hehe boi

joined May 15, 2021

Pls dont be yuri all of sudden pls dont be yuri all of sudden i wanna enjoy more wholesome friendship....

joined May 15, 2021

Bullshit, the way she acted now was far more cute than any flawless crap they could sell in the media! Wtf is wrong with that girl?

joined May 15, 2021

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm the doubts i have are apprehensive, nevertheless i will trust Kiku and hope she has honest feelings for Sena

joined May 15, 2021

"youre such a bottom" ... Girl, your job is turning her on not roast her XD

joined May 15, 2021

Ooooooh me vengooooooo.jpg

joined May 15, 2021

Im confused.... This is normal or is abnormaly normal

last edited at Aug 28, 2021 11:55AM

joined May 15, 2021

I just want one thing.... If this thing ends up in just friendship pls make it the most wholesome one

joined May 15, 2021

I know the whole "confessing your love after the chance has passed and they're already dating someone else" trope is popular and makes for some heartwarming moments in fiction and all that, but I don't get it.
Like, try doing that to someone in real life and chances are pretty high they'll either recoil or the situation will just immediately turn awkward as heck. I told my best friend (at the time) that I used to have a crush on her when we first met, and her reaction was like, "oh god, yikes, thank goodness you stopped feeling that way," and then it set in motion the end of our friendship a couple months later.

Right? I was like wtf am I reading. Would people normally react this way? Sometimes it's better to keep things to oneself rather than let it out in the hopes that they feel better lol. "I used to have a crush on you...I used to get off from imagining you and me together...but let's still remain the best of friends ok? Ehe ehe." It's just inappropriate at that point.

Uuuuh depends on what you consider a "normal" reaction, i once got to see such scene btw my best bud and one of his friends (a girl) i was peeking, im not proud of it but meh and it was very pacific, the next day both of them were talking like always, guess it depends on the person, if i were to recieve such confession i would be surprised sure but reaching to the point of saying "yikes" i must say that girl was not a good friend

Sky-Ventus
joined May 15, 2021

I... Im not sure what to say right now....

joined May 15, 2021

Likes to sleep in the floor?
Bathing on a river?
Extra strong?
Has a big ambition?

Im overthinking things or she lived by herself cause of a family affair!?

Sky-Ventus
joined May 15, 2021

Mmmmmmm yes the floor is made out of boob- i mean floor

Sky-Ventus
joined May 15, 2021

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! JUST AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! HERE IS THE KISS!!!! I CANT WAIT FOR THE EPILOGUE DAMMIT!!!!

joined May 15, 2021

Where did i left my shotgun? I need it to talk with Miss Stalker

Sky-Ventus
joined May 15, 2021

Crossdresing? Hmmmmmmmm not this time!!! Ive had enough with traps for this life!

joined May 15, 2021

Im gonna be surprised if this doesnt end up in both of them commiting sinful acts in the bed :v cause seriously, Kirara will fall for the temptation soon or later... Maybe more soon than later

last edited at Aug 18, 2021 3:46PM

joined May 15, 2021

Gg ez

joined May 15, 2021

I don't know why this manga suddenly remembered it's about cheerleading, but I'm okay with this development, it's fresh.
The rest is pretty standard stuff, a rival appears and Hime believes her lies even though it's obvious Itoha would never kiss or do romantic stuff with anyone else, no matter how good at cheerleading they are. The question is how to solve the misunderstanding.

The girls wanting to kill Merina were the best.

Well she had it pretty easy, the difference in talent, adding the fact that Itoha was having a good time with Merina and her already low self esteem.... Its a good mix to make anyone doubt of anything