cuteyurisaga
Image Comments 16 Jul 17:53
joined Apr 28, 2021
Ehdph_fueaqsge5-orig%20(1)

I love them sm!!

cuteyurisaga
Room#7001 discussion 16 Jul 17:52
joined Apr 28, 2021

My favorite Yuru Yuri artist! They don't do any sex stuff which I'm glad about and their himasaku works are really cute. They also have my favorite ships in the show, Himawari and Sakurako, Chitose and Ayano, Akari and Chinatsu, and Yui and Kyouko. They really follow what the characters are like in the series too which is great. I love their work :)

cuteyurisaga
joined Apr 28, 2021

sooo, this 25 year-old is going to be 'getting involved' with this 16/17 year-old highschool student...because she couldn't get together with her adult senpai who had called her out of nowhere after her divorce, making sure that the audience knows that she's single now for whatever bs reason...and now that she's an adult in the past figures that it's probably easier to just groom her child senpai...am I getting this, right?

Unfortunately so. This is weird asf...I'm out of here

cuteyurisaga
joined Apr 28, 2021

This is just so perfect...I love it here so much

cuteyurisaga
joined Apr 28, 2021

I love this author! Their stuff is do cute and wonderful, I'm particularly fond of "I Hope It's Sunny Tomorrow", I hope to read more from them in the future!

joined Apr 28, 2021

I was reading thru this author's stuff and it was really cute and awesome...until this. Yuck I hate minor x adult stuff, it's so gross. It would have been so cute if it was a classmate or smtg :(

joined Apr 28, 2021

Ah I'm excited for this! Looks pretty interesting, I wonder where it'll go.

cuteyurisaga
Usui Shio discussion 03 Jul 16:12
joined Apr 28, 2021

This author is my favorite! Her oneshots are really cool and both her series are favorites of mine. I enjoy her work so much, all I've read from her has been awesome! She hasn't written loli or incest stuff (which I absolutely despise) which unfortunately even the mangaka of my favorite yuri manga has, and a lot of other mangakas have, so that's really rad.

cuteyurisaga
Remote Yuri discussion 10 Jun 10:43
joined Apr 28, 2021

Ah I love their work. Always super cute <3

cuteyurisaga
joined Apr 28, 2021

I loved this! A really cute story and the art is awesome too. I liked how it's so cute and short <33 so cute

joined Apr 28, 2021

Is she really a cannon lesbian? I'm pretty sure her brother had mentioned that she has brought boyfriends home before, though I may not remember correctly.

She is! When Nozomi asked her if she and Shino's brother (the dead one lol) had anything going on between them, Ritsuko said that Nozomi didn't need to worry because she and Shino's bro had the same interest in girls.

Oh, and yes, I believe it's a tan. What I'm curious about is how it hasn't faded after half a year tho...

And thank u!

cuteyurisaga
joined Apr 28, 2021

Mm idk where this is going. I hope they both secretly like each other or smtg cs I don't want any harassment stuff. I mean the whole story is that she's a weak willed girl but...

joined Apr 28, 2021

They're both masochists but one likes emotional pain and one likes physical! Good good, I didn't want to get traumatized. Now I can enjoy my day and pretend I never read this.

cuteyurisaga
joined Apr 28, 2021

Mm I don't like it...the thing of the maid ripping off the butterfly's wings was a little bit unsettling? I don't like this story these oneshots are pretty....questionable.

cuteyurisaga
Image Comments 05 Jun 18:30
joined Apr 28, 2021
88483856_p0

I hate it here

cuteyurisaga
Truth discussion 04 Jun 23:49
joined Apr 28, 2021

Ponytail girl said light Yagami kinnie...just as planned

cuteyurisaga
Image Comments 04 Jun 23:40
joined Apr 28, 2021
Eyfrw87ueamyjhh-orig

Namori is hilarious she always crackships

cuteyurisaga
joined Apr 28, 2021

One day Namori will get to write a full series that isn't YRYR. That's gonna be amazing. Well, YRYR is too, but in a totally different way.

Right after she finishes her 18th yuru yuri spin off right?

LMAO RIGHT SHE JUST KEEPS PUTTING SPIN OFFS OUT

cuteyurisaga
joined Apr 28, 2021

I was reading this story and although I agree that this author has some faults in her works, I enjoyed it. It was a cute story and I thought it was a reasonable and a cute ending. But yall made me depressed lmao. Fuck it, I like the work a lot idc, this author is one of my favorites.

cuteyurisaga
joined Apr 28, 2021

I binge read the whole of this today and I'm absolutely in love. I like the art style and I just love how much they love each other. I also appreciate their own internal struggles and it makes the story feel that much more real and enjoyable. It's quite a nice story :)
Cliffhanger on the last chapter though, I look forward to see what will happen with the couple. It seems there are only a few chapters each year though so it's going to be a while...

cuteyurisaga
VAMPEERZ discussion 29 May 00:37
joined Apr 28, 2021

I started this a few days ago and I guess it's alright. It's not really special and the characters aren't that intriguing and nothing feels important. But it's an alright series.

joined Apr 28, 2021

♡´・ᴗ・`♡So cuteee I love this⋆✧*̣̩.*·̩͙⋆*͛ ͙͛✧*̣̩⋆

joined Apr 28, 2021

Is it ok to squeal like a schoolgirl at this point?

Don't worry me too ahh

joined Apr 28, 2021

6-69? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

What does this mean lol I'm so confused

joined Apr 28, 2021

This is fucking hilarious I was going what the fuck the whole time LMAOAOA