Forum › Posts by The Red Dart

The Red Dart
joined Apr 6, 2021

Takemiya Jin has done some great stuff (excluding You Are My Soulmate), but this one? No thank you, I’ll pass

The Red Dart
joined Apr 6, 2021

Wow only found this today and it’s such a delightful series to read. Truly a shame it hasn’t updated in years. I hope the author comes back at some point, but it’s tough to hold out hope when it’s been so long
Edit:
It’s been 10 minutes and I literally just looked at author’s pixiv and about a month ago they apparently uploaded a “final chapter” of the series. It’s pretty short but it would be nice to get it translated
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/91192249
Still so heartbreaking that this is the end to a super sweet series though…

last edited at Aug 11, 2021 5:44AM

The Red Dart
joined Apr 6, 2021

Honestly it would hurt my soul if this doesn’t poly end

last edited at Aug 3, 2021 5:18AM

joined Apr 6, 2021

Wow this one really catches my interest. The whole setup is great with the incest, unrequited love, and future relationship between Kiku and Sena. Whether akiku is using Sena as a substitute or if there are any real feelings there. Curious to see what role the sister is going to have. Also it’s pretty not cool just going away and then dropping it on your sister that you’re getting married, but then again Sena wasn’t really making contact with Yuuna. I also wonder if we’re only going to see her in flashbacks or if she’s actually going to show up and affect the story. But that was still one hell of a setup chapter

last edited at Jul 30, 2021 4:01AM

The Red Dart
joined Apr 6, 2021

Holy shit that instant justice is the best thing I’ve seen from this manga. Love the fluff, but you just gotta appreciate that well deserved unrestrained PUNISHMENT. Satisfaction, Guaranteed.

The Red Dart
joined Apr 6, 2021

Honestly even after that backstory, I still feel NO SYMPATHY for Shiho. She’s still just the same old stereotypical “I have to be the best or I’m nothing” character we’ve all seen before. I guess once a bitch, always a bitch lol

joined Apr 6, 2021

Wow it’s finally over. This story might’ve been a train wreck from start to finish with completely selfish and unsympathetic characters, but it was a fun ride. Kinda was hoping Sei and Aya wouldn’t get a happy ending cause they’re both just super shitty people but whatever. Haruki might’ve done some shit too, but she deserved better than Aya

The Red Dart
joined Apr 6, 2021

Time travel isn’t something I’m a fan of, but this looks really good. Just hope the author pulls it off well enough in the future

The Red Dart
Happy End discussion 25 Jun 21:01
joined Apr 6, 2021

Wow I found this one on another site but it only had up to chapter 6. I came here to try and find the rest but I am VERT glad I found this forum first lol. If it really ends the way everyone is saying, then what an insult this is. I really liked the first 6 chapters but thank god I don’t have to see the rest

The Red Dart
Yoru to Umi discussion 24 Jun 01:51
joined Apr 6, 2021

I think I enjoyed this one. It certainly had a more melancholic and pessimistic tone than most series I read but it was a good experience to watch unfold. It pretty much ended as I expected it too, with Aya and Tsukiko parting ways after they graduate and eventually meeting again later, and I think I’m ok with that. After read up to chapter 9 around a month ago, I had the feeling this wouldn’t be yuri but the art was just so captivating that I couldn’t stop reading.

It really got me thinking of the friends I’ve had who have parted ways with me. It gives a person a lot to think about regarding the relationships they have with the people in their lives. It presents a choice to the reader, to be the distant and indifferent Tsukiko or the persistent and personable Aya. Or at least that’s my interpretation. Maybe after Covid is over, I’ll see if some old buddies wanna grab a drink. However, I absolutely see why this series gets a lot of hate. It was a hard to follow a lot of the time, the story really doesn’t go anywhere and the characters literally do not develop at all throughout the story. There is no change in Aya and Tsukiko’s relationship from chapter 1 all the way to chapter 19. But even so, I still think I might call this one of my favourites

Also the ocean is awesome so I like it

last edited at Jun 24, 2021 2:47AM

The Red Dart
joined Apr 6, 2021

Sassy council member and cocky gyaru? You seem to know how to pique my interest

last edited at Jun 22, 2021 1:22AM

The Red Dart
joined Apr 6, 2021

Ayyy it’s finally back!

The Red Dart
Two Spirals discussion 18 Jun 19:35
joined Apr 6, 2021

That story was wild drug trip from start to finish. I liked it enough, but the weighting could have been a lot tighter

The Red Dart
joined Apr 6, 2021

Ayyy it finally made it to dynasty!

The Red Dart
joined Apr 6, 2021

Yo I got a real good felling about this one

The Red Dart
Dark Widow discussion 13 Jun 04:48
joined Apr 6, 2021

I wonder what happened to this series...

It's updating in Facebook.

You got a link to that page? I’d love to keep reading this series

The Red Dart
Club discussion 12 Jun 22:23
joined Apr 6, 2021

Dayum that ending really hits it where it hurts lol. I’m usually not a big fan of bittersweet endings like this, but this story just makes it work so well (F in chat for Mal)

The Red Dart
joined Apr 6, 2021

This one’s gotta be a new favourite of mine! So sad it had to end tho

last edited at Jun 12, 2021 4:04PM

The Red Dart
joined Apr 6, 2021

I’ve read a LOT of series over the covid pandemic, but this one just stands out above almost everything I’ve seen. Even though it releases a chapter every two months or so, it still pops into my head every few weeks or so. After chapter 10, I’m kinda scared to keep reading. I was holding out some hope that this might have a happy ending but now I’m bracing myself for the worst.

last edited at Jun 10, 2021 9:44PM

The Red Dart
joined Apr 6, 2021

Wow only 3 chs in but so much potential!

The Red Dart
joined Apr 6, 2021

Wow only 3 chs in but so much potential!

The Red Dart
Liberty discussion 08 Jun 23:14
joined Apr 6, 2021

This cliffhanger is citrus level of bullshit lmao

Remember that we can have shit like this giga forced drama, but gems like Pocha Climb end axed. Sad life.

The truest comment I’ve ever seen lol

Anyway, here’s my obligatory “Liz is the fucking worst” comment for the chapter. Praying Maki finally does something lmao
See ya again in 4 months!

last edited at Jun 8, 2021 11:21PM

The Red Dart
All You discussion 07 Jun 02:13
joined Apr 6, 2021

Wow this story was such a nice little gem to find, really glad I read it. Seeing Yuki tearing up at the end was VERY satisfying, though I wish we could’ve seen more of her story. I don’t think she lied about the pregnancy, considering we saw her feeling sick and throwing up, and she did end up dropping out of school because of it. Since she didn’t have a ring or a child with her, I think a miscarriage is the most likely scenario. She probably parted ways with the neglectful boyfriend and now doesn’t have anyone in her life. While that may be a bit depressing, I’m glad she didn’t have a happy ending after the horrible shit she put Amane through.

last edited at Jun 7, 2021 2:14AM

joined Apr 6, 2021

Hell Yeah!

The Red Dart
joined Apr 6, 2021

So glad to see another chapter for this, you guys had me worried for a hot minute. Thanks for the great work translators<3