Forum › Posts by Runnick

joined Mar 26, 2021

god, both sides are SO convinced Rose is the other side's very best and to a degree she is one side's very best, but that side really should be making a comedically timed phonecall right now to call in their top assassin so she can take out this mystery super agent.

I fully expect Benika to call first, just so Rose can't answer the call from her agency, with all the shenanigans that might entail.

joined Mar 26, 2021

She's being transfered under Yomi, isn't she?

joined Mar 26, 2021

It's to the point that the assassination agency is looking directly at their own assassin and thinking to themselves "damn who is that they're good"

"We have to kill them, or hire them if we can!"

joined Mar 26, 2021

Imagine if you swapped Bocchi's ahoge for Nijika's Dorito...

Would that give Nijika bodybending powers or would that still be a Bocchi thing, but in Nijika's body? Maybe even the Kitaura is stored in the ponytail...

joined Mar 26, 2021

Comedy tag may end up being necessary if the chapters keep up this tone. Biggest twist so far, I guess!

joined Mar 26, 2021

Yurimon, gotta kiss em all!

Runnick
joined Mar 26, 2021
Slowrider88-1658765934423670786-img1

It's jay genga, clearly

joined Mar 26, 2021

You know, despite all the tension, there's an unexpected humour to all this. I guess it's the irony of the way the characters behave due to knowing only half the story... I was expecting more drama, but this feels funny.
Like, things might still go badly for everyone to the point of tragedy, but this chapter made me feel more amused than worried.

joined Mar 26, 2021

Series? I can't find anything when I search for it

I think they're talking about the anthology this one-shot is part of

joined Mar 26, 2021

So how bad are things going to get? That new rosary the priest got from the archbishop is almost certainly bugged, so the whole plan is leaked to the targets... Rose is a professional, but she might get ambushed. And the priest dad isn't safe either, he might get killed for being a traitor because he, individually, was warned by his would-be assassin...

joined Mar 26, 2021

Miyako, don't be rude. Let them have fun together undisturbed.

joined Mar 26, 2021

Bocchi the Gay (instead of just subtext)

joined Mar 26, 2021

There I go reading way too much into a straight woman's words!

Yeah, about that... How useless can you be? Really.

joined Mar 26, 2021

The true joy of this manga is the facial expressions. They're just so perfect.

Right? They're almost hypnotic. It's definitely what made me pick this series up.

Runnick
joined Mar 26, 2021

I guess this is ending with the kiss... At least we get to see one, right?

joined Mar 26, 2021

Aww, now that's cute

Runnick
joined Mar 26, 2021
Eus_ing-1645093387446669313-img1

^^IIRC it's by Yanagida Fumita, the guy who made Tomo-chan (among other stuff)

Runnick
joined Mar 26, 2021

Lewd

Runnick
joined Mar 26, 2021

Santa doesn't come to bad girls. Sensei, on the other hand...

Runnick
joined Mar 26, 2021
Kyouyasai4423-1642836844483321856-img1

^There's, like, no heterosexual explanation for how close they are in this pic (or the others from Kyouyasai).

joined Mar 26, 2021

My brain is probably gonna split it into 2 since for how much I love Nanao i am still in childhood friend camp
cant make up my mind ;-;

Why force yourself to choose when you can go poly?
We all know Asumi herself would 100% be for it

joined Mar 26, 2021

I think the movie they were talking about is "Mulholland Drive", but she said "new release" so i was wondering if this manga is set in 2001 hmmm...

They use smartphones, so it's probably only a Mulholland Drive-inspired thing

joined Mar 26, 2021

Wowzers, that was an exposition-heavy chapter. I liked it, though. It’s interesting that Evie seems to have wound up in the “good” timeline, what with her mother not dying and father not going power-mad. I wonder what changed for her mother. Maybe it’s related to the villainess system?

Wasn't the previous timeline manipulated by the future Elsa? Not sure this timeline is the "good" one anymore, Evie's mother might not be safe this time around... I feel like that's the implication in this chapter.

Runnick
joined Mar 26, 2021

Poor Satsuki got hit by the Middle Child Syndrome super hard. His older brother at least seems nice. Might become a good supportive figure at some point, hopefully. The little one is a brat though.
So back in chapter 2 uncle Keigo said "some stuff happened" after he talked to Satsuki's parents, I guess we'll be getting that next chapter. Probably Satsuki will burn all bridges with his mother.

Also, Volume 1 was focused a lot on dealing with Rika's situation and his family. Volume 2 is shaping up to be about Satsuki. Maybe's on purpose by the author? Feels like a good way to split up the story.

last edited at Mar 8, 2023 7:04PM

Runnick
joined Mar 26, 2021

Pinky promise? Lewd. Almost handholding.