Forum › Posts by Eggsnrice

Eggsnrice
joined Mar 24, 2021

New tag?

joined Mar 24, 2021

It's probably obvious but an ooya is a landlady/landlord. So it's every month, with garden, with landlady. also, while it's true there are a lot of idol and mangaka yuris, there was also bright and cheery amnesia with a blue collar wife, and one of the one-shots? had one partner be a bus driver. Also this makes me a little nostalgic for Octave.

Would you happen to remember what the name of the one with the bus driver is? I remember reading it but I can't remember the title.

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/about_a_college_girl_who_gets_picked_up_at_a_mixer_by_an_older_girl
Probably this one

Eggsnrice
joined Mar 24, 2021

That’s toxic oof

Eggsnrice
joined Mar 24, 2021

Won't get a boyfriend gardener, nothing mentioned about a girlfriend gardener if a university full of them.

that dialogue sounded weird for some reason like she could've said that she wouldn't date the prince or smth

I think it’s in reference to the fact Kase specifically said wouldn’t Yamada prefer to be with a boy.

Eggsnrice
Image Comments 10 May 20:51
joined Mar 24, 2021
57991090_p0

Remembering this series fills me with rage

Eggsnrice
School Zone discussion 22 Apr 17:10
joined Mar 24, 2021

Update: omg...
It's a Yamashiro chapter: OMG

Is it.... Yatsude ??????!! I mean, she's the one she tried to avoid last time when Tsubaki invited her to the club, if not then her friend.

the revelation can't come soon enough!!!

Definitely betting on that

joined Mar 24, 2021

Women. Heh. Am I right?

joined Mar 24, 2021

Non science baby? Science baby? Either way the sunny be shining bright.

joined Mar 24, 2021

Also, Aya? Aya...ya? AYAYA!

TFW you don't even watch and have never watched Jojo, yet still think you saw a Jojo reference.

In this situation pretty sure it’s the kiniro mosaic reference but that in itself has become a Jojo reference.

Eggsnrice
joined Mar 24, 2021

Subtext? Idk this series is more yuri than other series tagged yuri.

Also Ch. 24

last edited at Apr 13, 2021 8:13AM

joined Mar 24, 2021

The solution to that problem is to live with her

joined Mar 24, 2021

I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN