Forum › Posts by Lizbo

Lizbo
Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

https://twitter.com/yuyukann

The author's Twitter.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

No. Bad Mistress. If your cat maid is nocturnal, have her work at night. Forcing people with different circadian cycles to work normal hours, when those hours aren't necessary for their jobs, is just mean.

I'm sure Mistress gives her maid plenty of work at night.

Lizbo
Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

So this is a sequel to a sequel to a sequel (to a sequel?) to something I never read in the first place? Really, I shouldn't even consider reading it... but the tags are sucking me in...

Lizbo
Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Insensitive as I am, my only problem with the joke was wondering how her head stayed on this time.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

You can tell there was little to no education at home or school by the large number of early teen pregnancies. This was on both the male and female side.

Something is definitely wrong with the system. :p

I can't tell what the other manga you are working on, but if it's yuri, it needs to be here!

That would be this, and it is indeed yuri.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Tonight's the night when people the world over celebrate Yuri. Let's party!

Lizbo
Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Hello, I'm sorry if this is not the right place for this or if you are already aware, but I noticed that https://dynasty-scans.com/authors/konirosango and https://dynasty-scans.com/authors/kon seem to be two different pages for the same person (@pluto_305 on twitter) and just wanted to let you guys know.

As it happens, I've noticed a few similar examples recently, and I'm in the middle of compiling a list that I intend to dump in this thread sometime within the next few days. Just saying that so no one else wastes their time on it.

Lizbo
Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

All right, Wataten should be fixed now, thanks for the note. We actually did update the archive ~3 years ago...but this wasn't reflected on the site for some reason. Some strange bug I guess. I can't easily check all other manga to note any size discrepancies like that, but thanks for the note and by all means point it out again if you see it!

The files are a reasonable size now. Thanks for fixing.

I didn't fix this...but it looks good now at ~30 MB. Please do let me know if you see any other issues.

Edit: Wait a second...I lied. Something is weird, I'll look into this.

If you're still confused, the ZIP compression on the archive made it much smaller than the original files. (Which was possible because they were basically uncompressed to begin with.) That didn't help when reading it online, of course.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Are they implying Tsubasa has a dick or is there something I'm overlooking

Assuming it keeps the same pattern as the other variants, we can probably deduce that this means her pubes were sticking out of her panties

I took it to mean that certain fleshy portions of her anatomy were protruding slghtly. It isn't always as neatly packaged down there as certain artistic depictions might lead one to believe, after all.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

The fact that Azurite is fucking ripped always manages to take by surprise when is shown.

No kidding. Beneath the adorkable exterior, Azurite is packing the physique of a professional kickboxer. Seriously, does this girl work out like 6 hours a day while marathoning anime or something?

I can't recall: has it ever been shown if her civilian persona is similarly ripped? If not, it may be just a part of her transformation, given how all blues appear to specialize in close-quarters combat.

I guess we'll just have to wait for the swimsuit episode to find out.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

I plan to read this more than once, and I won't regret it.

Lizbo
Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Strictly speaking, the name is "Moldau (Smetana)."

Pixiv: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/4030783
Twitter: https://twitter.com/mol6251

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

This afternoon's activities:

Atempts to get up to date with Wataten.
Six pages in, pauses to wonder if there's a name for when a character hides behind a word balloon.
Visits TV Tropes.
Spends three hours browsing largely unrelated pages before finally coming to the conclusion that it's probably an example of She Was Right There All Along.

I was going to do some shopping today...

Lizbo
Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

^That second one has revealed its true colours now.

I've got a request.

Chapter 1 of Wataten has painfully slow page load times (for me) due to one of the worst examples of file bloat I've ever seen. The translator posted a resaved version almost immediately, but obviously it never got uploaded (and the link's long dead). Could someone compress the files a bit and re-upload the chapter for the benefit of future readers? I could do the first part easily enough (saving about 170MB as it happens), but I'm not sure where I could upload them without the hassle of creating an account somewhere.

last edited at Apr 8, 2021 4:08PM

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

While we're in limbo regarding the translation status of future chapters, here's something I noticed a while back. The interior of Nacht Base seems to owe more than a little to the works of Piranesi. Ononaka is clearly a highly cultured person.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

"another dog collar yuri", is there anymore????? besides from her pet

I came across this just the other day.

last edited at Apr 7, 2021 8:20PM

Lizbo
Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Too bad for this bot, which took a while to edit in its link, that I was reminded about it just now.

... by this brand new user cut-n-pasting from a previous post in the same thread. No link yet, but I'm sure there will be.

Lizbo
Harikamo discussion 07 Apr 16:31
Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Apparently she vanished off the face of the earth almost a year ago. Japanese Wikipedia doesn't say she's dead, for what it's worth...

By the way, the auto-translation of her last Tweet is terribly misleading. It says "Final episode! I'm tired," but it should actually be "Thanks for your hard work," and I'm pretty sure she's talking about an anime, not her own Twitter.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

It's such a shame that Harikamo disappeared after ending Urara Meirochou, I was hoping to see more of her work.

I'm quite disappointed to have learned this. I had assumed that this was a later work, but it turns out it was an earlier one. The change in art style makes sense now...

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

The fact that Azurite is fucking ripped always manages to take by surprise when is shown.

The other Blues might have similarly impressive physiques, of course. We just can't see it, because Azu's the only one stuck with such a perverted outfit.

Also, this.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

The only change in policy that I can see here is that someone decided to stop uploading this non-yuri manga. Four and a half years ago.

Lizbo
Ham discussion 06 Apr 19:09
Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

A pizza-ready porker from Neji.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Well, my prediction was a little off.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

I'm annoyed at how the calendar on page 18 ends on February 29, 2021 skipping the 28th.

It's a metaphor for being frozen in time. They may have escaped the trap once by putting up a new calendar, but because the 28th doesn't exist, they'll end up being stuck in the 27th, unable to move forward, for all eternity.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

I got a feeling this is gonna end with it all being a misunderstanding, I mean, "10yo" is always with this one little girl, left with her, was walking around town with her, was doing "her" homework with her, so it's probably her sister or smth (like someone else said) and she's just pretending to be the grade-schooler

When the character even fools the artist, that's some advanced level pretending.