Forum › Posts by Lizstar

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

I can't belive that typesetter is actually new though. Font choice is great, the line-breaking doesn't feel unnatural, and I love that little touch on the SFX on page 5.

omg thank you, that's extremely kind of you.

Glad you all are excited for more Delinquent, btw =w= I'll be starting work on that soon, I got the raws in today!

I found this on Fujichika Senpai's pixiv tho and I had to get it over here lol

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Oh that's it?

Maybe a little realistic. Too realistic? I wanted the good gay mushy feelings ):

Some of that. I'm glad Yuria confessed at least.And it's nice to see how much of an effect Ayumi had on Yuria as a person. Over all, this was a good series. I would have loved to see more of it, though.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Thank you to Sal Jiang for giving the new senpai character a mole so I can tell the characters apart, very nice of you.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Our major drama rears its head once again

If I had to guess the way this'll go, Aya will eventually confess and it'll keep Mitsuki there. I hope. Please confess lol

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

This story was a bit of a slow burner. It was always GAY, but like, it's very very VERY gay right now.

I like it!

I guess we're gonna see what was up with Himawari, huh? Maybe she had a Thing with teacher?

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

cough youshouldjustdateRisa cough

last edited at Jun 11, 2023 3:58PM

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Hinoka is lighting up a flare, just beaming the Lesbian Signal straight into the clouds.

Still not workin'. This is pretty advanced levels of ignorant about someone being into you. She's almost as bad as me.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

I wish this kinda shit was some weird stretch and that people wouldnt behave like this but yeah, no. This is sadly pretty realistic.

All just from... being near someone that might be a partner.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

What a twist

I love how everyone is always gay in manga like this

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Yeah I think Benika is in safe hands unless they send in the god damn army

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

This Prince/ss is just straight up Lucina from Fire Emblem when she's crossdressing, but this looks fine so far. I don't care if a concept isn't extremely unique, it's how it handles it in the end. This could be good!

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

This story is like a giant jenga tower, mostly taken apart, with two lesbians sitting on top of it.

So many working parts!

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

I'd like to see Hiroko weasel her way out of this one!!!

Hiroko: easily weasels her way out of this one

Ah. Well, nevertheless.

Lizstar
Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Wow. End of an era.

holds up sign that says "congrats on the sex"

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

A short story about two individuals passing notes being written and constructed by two individuals passing short story notes is so meta and good, of course it'd win some kinda prize.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

This is such a slow burn, but it's finally beginning to burn real bright

"The storm passed in the night, and the world it left behind was completely different..."

I love this line.

Me too.

I really liked this chapter.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

:o No tags at all? Hmm. How will I know it's gay if the tags don't tell me so?

Schrodinger's yuri

EDIT:

Okay nevermind this is pretty damn gay, the tags are just asleep.

last edited at May 7, 2023 8:46AM

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Pizza, wings, and crying after striking out. Ain't that a mood

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Mission failed successfully!

EDIT:

Mission failed successfully!!

Dammit someone beat me to this exact comment lmfao it was just on the previous page so I didn't see it. Now I gotta add something else so it's not just weird spam. Uhhhh

Gay girls cute, I hope they do a smooch.

last edited at May 5, 2023 10:39AM

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Okay I think I've fully realized why I am not invested in biker girl and her romance. Well, there are a few reasons (she's too pushy and I kinda can't get into that), but one of the main ones is it feels like its done out of order

This girl was introduced and interacted with Liaoliao basically just once, and then we were introduced to her romance with someone else we had never really met. Secondary romances and characters in stories like these are ordinary and can be extremely good (Wakana in Lonely Girl, anyone?) but it feels like they did it all out of order

I really can't care about this character. She only JUST met the other primary character, and she's been around doing her flirt on with some other girl who is no consequence to the other two. It feels less like a secondary character getting their romance and more like someone who's hijacking the story.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

I like relationship A's plot a lot but for some reason I can't bring myself to care about this random relationship B plot that kinda got pushed to the frontline

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

"Hey, be careful of rumors!"

immediately is hit by rumor spreading

Rather obvious that was gonna happen since it was brought up but ah well.

I'm glad this is being updated more often now =w=

Lizstar
Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Holy SHIT it happened.

And it happened.... and it happened........ and it happened.... three whole hours of happening. Yeah, Hino we were built up too.

Lizstar
VAMPEERZ discussion 22 Apr 01:25
Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Damn, this and Sheep in Wolf's Clothing both ending on the same day??? A powerful, but sad day for yuri.

Emotional end. Glad it all worked out in the end~ Was the "kiss to bring back memories" cliche? Yeah I guess so. But who cares lol

Kinda reminds me of the ending to Gravity Falls tbh.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

YESSS this is one of my favorites! :D I'm really happy to see it updating again!