Forum › Posts by Arturo

joined Aug 12, 2020

Is the series already ended? Or is there something else on there?

joined Aug 12, 2020

... any idea what will happen to the next final + extra stage mangas?

Arturo
joined Aug 12, 2020

I wonder if this was from a time where Smartphones began being popular? (Also, how does Merry’s ability work exactly?)

last edited at Nov 9, 2020 6:39PM

joined Aug 12, 2020

What is the relationship between Mokou and Sumireko? Besides Mokou eating one of her doves.

Wait, did Mokou ACTUALLY ate an ALIVE dove?!

Arturo
Rainmaker discussion 09 Nov 18:19
joined Aug 12, 2020

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ComedicSociopathy

If you took this violent, mindless shoot-em-up game series, The Touhou Project, and its fragmentary background 100% seriously, I think this is what it would be like to live in it. You have to really cutefy it to get the fan-fiction and doujin version. Everyone is absurd and violent. Rumia really DOES "eat humans" and "think[s] her job is hunting them."

Yeah... on the bright side this manga is not canon, right?... (Unless this manga is kinda like a recounting of the game events, but as some sort of “shounen”-style manga?

joined Aug 12, 2020

This manga is super adorable!

joined Aug 12, 2020

..?

joined Aug 12, 2020

Stop ignoring me...

joined Aug 12, 2020

Why does this manga has a lot of parts in their episodes? (Actually, why some manga episodes in Touhou has more parts rather than the old ones?)

joined Aug 12, 2020

... why no one ever saw this?

Arturo
joined Aug 12, 2020

I'm still wondering why their lottery looks a lot different than the lottery that I play?

Arturo
MariYuu discussion 27 Aug 14:01
joined Aug 12, 2020

... i do prefer the one with the Japanese names... just saying

joined Aug 12, 2020

Oh, understandable.

Arturo
joined Aug 12, 2020

I kinda like Sumi's room... it’s fits her personality and likes quite good...

joined Aug 12, 2020

This story isn't Zun canon, but it is published in Strange Creators of Outer World as a doujin. I don't know how SCoOW publishes, if it's all up to Zun or not, but it does elevate this to be a bit higher than normal fan comics.

Soo... this doujin could be considered “semi-canon” or canon, or what exactly..?

Arturo
joined Aug 12, 2020

Soo cute... I wish there’s could be some sort of “sequel” to see more characters in their sleepwears...

Arturo
joined Aug 12, 2020

... why do i get some sort of feeling that Moon is likely to sleep super soundly and have some sleeping positions in the canon..?

joined Aug 12, 2020

Hi, this is probably my first forum post here... this makes have one question... I wonder from all of the Touhou mangas in there here, which are Hifuu related (both in Renmerry, and Sumireko... (it’s feels weird since Sumi doesn’t have any member except herself)... and Also, which of the same mangas aren’t just with the RenkoXMaribel tag? (Because There’s a lot of manga in there that could be hidden in plain sight, like “let’s go to the country of trains”,)

And also, I wonder with the whole “shipping” system place means with you the yuri stuff... I just want to know more about the whole ships and stuff...

joined Aug 12, 2020

... i just wondered something... how did Hieda whatever number she may be manage to break into the outside world, and manage to know Renko and Merry exactly well? (I doubt that she would have cellphone, much less manage to know them well...)

joined Aug 12, 2020

... i don't know why, but why do I feel calling Mr. Manager “Filmhead” mister.?

joined Aug 12, 2020

... interesting, specially since this manga is following up from a depressing Byakuren manga if we speak about who uploaded what first...

last edited at Aug 12, 2020 6:37PM