Forum › Posts by OceanBolts

OceanBolts
joined May 30, 2020

Please let Izumi and Iro be.. you know, "Bestest Friends" too. ;))))))

OceanBolts
School Zone discussion 04 Jul 23:24
joined May 30, 2020

Yokoe, from useless lesbian to brainless lesbian

Well, you know what they say;
"She's evolving, just backwards."

joined May 30, 2020

Oh no I don't like Non-chan at all. Get out of that relationship, Satsuki, she's only using you to get back at her ex!

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING. Satsuki deserves better, Non-chan can go fuck herself.

joined May 30, 2020

Non-chan seems like a shitty girlfriend.
Imagine interrogating someone who seems to be dating or have a relationship with your ex when you have a lover yourself. Not to mention kissing that lover to flaunt.

It's disgusting and I don't like her, her gf deserves better, shw should just join the wholesome Poly harem and leave non-chan LOL

OceanBolts
Image Comments 17 Jun 01:09
joined May 30, 2020
Eyrz8k9vaaukh2q-orig

Well, Ruby did say she's always been inlove with weapons. I just didn't expect RoosterTeeth to go in the route.
I still love it thooooo ♡♡♡♡

joined May 30, 2020

Ay yo wtf. SOMEONE SLAM THAT MIHIRO GIRL.

Masaki definitely deserves better.

OceanBolts
joined May 30, 2020

Ok, imagine you're that woman Kara, you're going to your work as any other day like the standard person you are, you see a girl on the street who looks hurt, you'll probably go see if she's ok right? but then the girl starts saying that she's a rArE mUtAtIoN oF vAmPiRe, and then you believe her...
...GIRL??? nO
Call an ambulance, she's probably crazy or just a really edgy teenager, no one would ever think she was telling the truth, but the character goes like "iS tHaT tRuE?" she says "yes" and then "Oh, ok fine"? I understand, she just woke up, probably a lil groggy, but believe, i wouldn't ask if that's true, i'd ask if she's ok.
The thing is: Is she actually telling the truth? Yes, she is. But before she proves it, she's just crazy for everyones' eyes.
It bothered me because it was just unrealistic. And if the character really is not the type that would freak out about that, it could at least show it for everyone to understand on page 1.

And then, and then the girl just- just fucking sMILES and she says "Oh I lOvE hEr" oh give me a break, if i wanted to see unrealistic things like that i'd watch Disney's golden era movies.

I understand that ppl likes stories like this, believe me, i'm one of those ppl, but... when it's at least a little realistic.
I'll come back in the future to check out and see if that character is actually just weird overall.
(I actually LOVE Neji's other stories, "Like a Snowfall in Spring" was just so beautiful and "Vacation Maou to Pet" was funny and had nice characters, but this one... idk)

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but yuri manga is not the best place to look for realism.

Lmao true. You sound like you've never read manga with all that rambling. Not to mention this is a manga that has a Vampire.

OceanBolts
joined May 30, 2020

Too bad they weren't sisters, that would have made it much better.

No.

joined May 30, 2020

FINALLY, I've been waiting for this. Saw the Japanese ones on her Twitter and couldn't wait for it to be translated.

Also can't wait for the Serialization. I'll be following this Manga.

last edited at Jun 11, 2020 4:34AM

joined May 30, 2020

I love this so much! I can't wait for more! ♡

OceanBolts
Past+ discussion 09 Jun 13:45
joined May 30, 2020

I kinda feel a bit angry with Shion. She left Akashi just like that after the events of the previous chapter and Akashi even thought that she passed on to the afterlife. Could've atleast let her down before leaving.

All I'm saying is, Akashi deserves better. "Past" made me cry but now "Past+" really grinds my gears in the wrong way.

last edited at Jun 9, 2020 1:47PM

OceanBolts
Past+ discussion 09 Jun 13:42
joined May 30, 2020

Wait so she didn't disappear in the previous "Past" chapter and was just hanging around someone else?

OceanBolts
joined May 30, 2020

Miss Customer: ☆☆☆☆☆ "I'll be marrying Ms. Driver."

joined May 30, 2020

Ah, Just a Normal Manga.

joined May 30, 2020

Aaaahh, why can't Kuzushiro write something this Yuri in her other story "Living with my Brother's Wife"?

OceanBolts
joined May 30, 2020

It's good to see Akatsuki and Rika end up together since I've shipped them from the start. ♡

OceanBolts
joined May 30, 2020

I need more~
Hopefully Arata Iri picks up on it again. Aoi and Rikka already feel the same way so ending it with a Happy Yuri End would be the best way to leave it. ♡

joined May 30, 2020

I love this. Witch Harem~~~ ♡

OceanBolts
joined May 30, 2020

Wholesome. But kinda too wholesome for a succubus story.

About that...

OceanBolts
joined May 30, 2020

Awww that's really nic--
sigh
Here I was thinking it was actually a happy end since it's been so long since the lats update.
Oh boi~
*straps in

OceanBolts
joined May 30, 2020

The location of Chapter 13 is the same as episode 6 of the Amanchu! as well as episode 6 of Amanchu Advance!, Ito Marine Town (34.985, 139.095).
The statue at the end of the wharf is called 'The Lovers'.

So 'The Lovers' statue huh? It's really amazing that this had actual Yuri at Chapter 13. It had the same vibe as Yuru Yuri and I even thought it was the same author so I thought Yuri wouldn't be shown. BUT DAMN I'M PRETTY SURE THEY KISSED.

Also, I can't wait for the next Volume ♡
I love this with my whole being a lot already. ♡

last edited at Jun 3, 2020 12:43PM

joined May 30, 2020

This manga always has me laughing. I also love the fact that we now have a self aware harem protagonist. XD ♡

joined May 30, 2020

Hope this turns out to be a small series

Seconded, this actually has a pretty good story plot.

joined May 30, 2020

I honestly like this version more, since it's leaning more towards Yuri, I'll stick with this one hoping that they do end up romantically.

Also, just like that one person said, it's like reading it from multiple dimensions. I rather like it.

joined May 30, 2020

I love this, this is super good. Also, the artwork in the latest chapter is so pretty.