Forum › Posts by ObtainCheese

ObtainCheese
Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020
Kancolle

Jesus, it's been 5 months since I saw this ship.

ObtainCheese
joined Apr 10, 2020
96379068_p0

I ship Toga x Therapy.

For real, I didn't expect she is a suicidal person.

ObtainCheese
joined Apr 10, 2020
2335397_fumphole_river-city-gays-2

Abobo x Abobo, an OG of Romeo and Juliet.

ObtainCheese
Image Comments 08 Jan 13:43
joined Apr 10, 2020
Yumi_xsh-1473681742028550147-img1

I love the detail on vi's face, usually we usually see the character looks like super model even after fight, but the truth, you will get bruise, scratch and other effects there and there.

last edited at Jan 9, 2022 1:07AM

ObtainCheese
Liberta discussion 31 Oct 06:36
joined Apr 10, 2020

Hey, look, new chapter, alright, see you guys in the next year for another new chapter.

last edited at Oct 31, 2021 6:37AM

ObtainCheese
Image Comments 23 Oct 08:50
joined Apr 10, 2020
Fb6v9t0xoaakpue-orig

Glad to see someone drew Canon Beidou

joined Apr 10, 2020
  1. Fujiwara family is from China, I don't know why Japan suddenly related to her.

Her name is Fujiwara no Mokou, from the Fujiwara clan famous for their regency of the Japanese imperial throne. Where do you get that "Fujiwara family is from China" thing?

I knew that already, people said it.

But I'm just too lazy to edit my comment, also the reason why I said Fujiwara from China cause I'm confused I thought yokai legend were from China.

Why yokai suddenly related? Cause I read one about strongest yokai (forgot his name but his head still functioned after cut something like that) being hunted by some people and one of them is from Fujiwara family, and you know the rest, I got confused and thus I thought yokai legend is from China (I just be repetitive, aren't I)

ObtainCheese
Image Comments 30 Aug 03:22
joined Apr 10, 2020
E9m_n-gvgagkcsj-orig

nothing wrong with that whatsoever, what sells, sells

It's wrong, this is bad thing to do, look, I don't care if it sells, there have many ways to "sells", like entertain your viewers, being funny, not like faking a relationship while accidentally making a connection and ends up heartbreak those who you make connections with, that's just evil.

last edited at Aug 30, 2021 3:23AM

joined Apr 10, 2020

The increase of quality touhou works here is nice. I have no idea though, what the last bit was? She escaped from japan (so gensokyo does not exist here) and traveled until somewhere arabia, and settled down for a while, to not see kaguya?

Probably, this is an alt story to Touhou's canon and the other instances of this series have the setting as Victorian era England, and within Ireland and Japan during the early XXth century. At a point on which she should had been sealed within Gensokyo.

Here are the other stories, they're untranslated but 3rd and 4th barely have any text.
https://e-hentai.org/tag/artist:aritsuno

Excuse me, what the fuck?

Hey that website is a no no, there's no way that's the other story.

Edit: Just check the website, it's not p**n, but still why author post it there? He could post it on Pixiv, I mean just take a look at his Pixiv, the only manga he has just this.

last edited at Aug 28, 2021 6:53PM

ObtainCheese
Image Comments 28 Aug 12:02
joined Apr 10, 2020
E9m_n-gvgagkcsj-orig

This is reason why I don't like Hololive member flirt each other, you don't know if they actually mean it or it's just for the show.

I just hope it's not for the show, like you're making a connection there, you can't just friend-zone them immediately like that.

last edited at Aug 28, 2021 12:03PM

joined Apr 10, 2020

Some criticism with this story though I doubt the author will read this since this manga is 4 years old:

1. Mokou is not a socialize person, looking by her appearance, this is her first 300 years where she supposed to isolate herself from people eyes.

2. Fujiwara family is from China, I don't know why Japan suddenly related to her.

This one is not criticism but confusion, the outfit of her, as you guys can see she has her current outfit when she was dreaming, now here's the question, is that actually a dream or her past? Cause it would be weird if that's her past, since her past outfit is basically what she's wearing right now (in this manga, not the current Mokou)

ObtainCheese
Image Comments 23 Aug 19:26
joined Apr 10, 2020
E8-lh4uuyamji3h-orig

∆ She's lowkey strong

joined Apr 10, 2020

Hi frens, I hope most of you guys enjoyed this one. The doujin leaves you with a lot of questions if you don't read the last few pages of text so I'd really recommend everyone pushes through with it even if you're just here for the nice art and perspective play. It adds a ton of context to the doujin and I personally think it was the original story Kawayabug wanted to tell but couldn't because of the perspective restriction (it was also where we had to spend the majority of the translating and redrawing efforts so I can empathize with Kawayabug somewhat when he thanks everyone who read the whole thing).

It doesn't matter if you read it or not, it's damn interesting but the downfall of this manga is the part Kawayabug suddenly thought "Hmm, maybe if Kaguya suddenly being a pervert instead of helping Mokou that's a good idea" which is unacceptable.

Plus, it's stated Eirin aware of this but she put it in Kaguya's room instead of destroying it, Kawayabug made Eirin looks like a douchebag by putting the mirror in the Kaguya's room aka camera that she knows it's in the mirror, this is trespassing her(Kaguya) privacy.

Also "perspective restrictions"?! What?! That's just an excuse to be lazy and don't want to draw an actual reaction and action of some situation.

I know the context, people already told me, but it's not justified Kawayabug execution with his poorly idea.

This all sounds like instead of Kawayabug having poor execution your just either not getting why the characters did what they did i.e. Kaguya wanting to do it or getting bothered minut shit i.e. Eirin putting the mirror in Kaguya room.

Because it was, Kawayabug made Eirin knows the mirror is not a mirror and instead of destroying it she put it in Kaguya's room (trespassing her privacy).

He should make Kaguya help Mokou instead of making her suddenly a pervert.

Okay, with honesty, I complained cause Kawayabug thinking "Hmm, it would be a good idea to make Kaguya suddenly a pervert instead of helping Mokou and having s*x in front of mirror which has been confirmed a camera" which is not, this situation clearly make Kawayabug like exhibitionism since people were watching what Mokou and Kaguya do the "thing".

Look, if you want to argue about this, my earlier comment said the same thing about this, this is going to be repetitive.

last edited at Aug 7, 2021 5:07PM

joined Apr 10, 2020

Fun fact, this was posted exactly 1 year from Kawayabug's other TeruMoko doujin! (Well, that one's just a 4-page Twitter comic but it still counts). In any case, this was fun - a wild emotional rollercoaster, but fun. The afterword with Kawayabug complaining that this ended up being way harder to draw than expected made me laugh.

Huh, so he do realized it's harder than expected.

But that still doesn't justified of his poorly idea execution.

joined Apr 10, 2020

Hi frens, I hope most of you guys enjoyed this one. The doujin leaves you with a lot of questions if you don't read the last few pages of text so I'd really recommend everyone pushes through with it even if you're just here for the nice art and perspective play. It adds a ton of context to the doujin and I personally think it was the original story Kawayabug wanted to tell but couldn't because of the perspective restriction (it was also where we had to spend the majority of the translating and redrawing efforts so I can empathize with Kawayabug somewhat when he thanks everyone who read the whole thing).

It doesn't matter if you read it or not, it's damn interesting but the downfall of this manga is the part Kawayabug suddenly thought "Hmm, maybe if Kaguya suddenly being a pervert instead of helping Mokou that's a good idea" which is unacceptable.

Plus, it's stated Eirin aware of this but she put it in Kaguya's room instead of destroying it, Kawayabug made Eirin looks like a douchebag by putting the mirror in the Kaguya's room aka camera that she knows it's in the mirror, this is trespassing her(Kaguya) privacy.

Also "perspective restrictions"?! What?! That's just an excuse to be lazy and don't want to draw an actual reaction and action of some situation.

I know the context, people already told me, but it's not justified Kawayabug execution with his poorly idea.

last edited at Aug 5, 2021 7:47AM

joined Apr 10, 2020

So, it's decided, after everything I learnt.

I want to say, this story will be more interesting and great if Kawayabug didn't make Kaguya suddenly a pervert and "playing" in front of the mirror.

He could make Kaguya working with Mokou with find out if the mirror is an actual mirror.

last edited at Aug 5, 2021 5:37AM

joined Apr 10, 2020

That just made things worse, imagine want to see your teacher then suddenly you see two person fighting to death and then suddenly "playing", that's just straight up fucked up.

Also, you didn't answer my question "Does Eirin know about this?" I mean Eirin's students want to see her, they should let her know about the mirror.

It's said that her expression changed to surprise when she touch the mirror (when she sees that it's a camera) so I guess they didn't tell her... yeah it's fucking stalking

Wait, she know?! Then why she put it in Kaguya's room? She could destroy it for people safety.

last edited at Aug 5, 2021 5:37AM

joined Apr 10, 2020

Guys read the characters's introduction at the end(just go all the way to the credit). I know it's a fuck ton of word but it help figuring out the story

Also the mirror is a somewhat camera given to Eintei by the moon people(Eirin's students) to watch how they are doing, not us the reader

What? Well, that's creepy, then why they(Eirin's students) didn't tell Eirin about that? That's just straight up creepy.

Ugh maybe they just want to see their teacher again, it's Tewi and Eirin's idea to put it in Kaguya room(and Eirin is the one who lured Mokou and Kaguya to the room after all)

That just made things worse, imagine want to see your teacher then suddenly you see two person fighting to death and then suddenly "playing", that's just straight up fucked up.

Also, you didn't answer my question "Does Eirin know about this?" I mean Eirin's students want to see her, they should let her know about the mirror.

last edited at Aug 4, 2021 1:45PM

ObtainCheese
Image Comments 04 Aug 07:24
joined Apr 10, 2020
Ekb8kboucaac7sk-orig

@AnimeSavesMe

Ch'en got the oripathy.

joined Apr 10, 2020

I got a few questions

First of all, what's with the ending? I don't understand, "she's right" who? Mokou or Keine? And what exactly is?

Second, is the mirror actually a mirror? Mokou state this might be a trick, like what? A magic? I don't remember Tewi knows any magic. (Hope it's just a normal mirror)

And about that Keine and Mokou session, let's just say their relationship is Mother Daughter
while Mokou Kaguya is lover

Also, I hate when Mokou being vulnerable to Kaguya when Kaguya being "pervert", and I think know that's just an act from her, it's just still piss me off of how out of character sometimes, but let's just think she's just act (but I still won't accept this, but I hope Kawacy make a realistic conversation instead of his fantasy)

1) "She's right" refers to Mokou earlier pointing out that the mirror is a device for others to see through. Probably some sort of magical item. (I mean its literally the title) To whom it belongs and why it was gifted to Kaguya is up to guessing.

2) It is in fact a mirror wich also seems to have the properties of an observation device. This is shown by Reisen using it as one at the beginning to fix her hair.

3) This is one is purely based on opinions but I don't think mother daughter or lovers fits for either of those two pairings. Mokou is drawn to Kaguya in a strange way. She obviously hates her yet both share many similarities and a long past together. They also get very physical (though this is mostly used to kill or inflict pain onto each other) I wouldn't even say that Kaguya is that much in love with Mokou. It's more teasing and self pleasure messing with her than anything else. Mokous reactions aren't that weird/confusing either. One can get aroused by someone who they are not in love with and with Kaguya deliberately trying it by teasing her its only a matter of time until she feels somewhat weird. As for Mokou and Keine its completely the opposite. They don't have many similarities and haven't spent nearly as much time together as Mokou and Kaguya but instead of a (mostly onesided) physical satisfaction its mental satisfaction.

Also I don't really understand what you mean by "but I still won't accept this" and the "I hope Kawacy make a realistic conversation instead of his fantasy" like whats even the point than?! It's the authors take on these characters based on his opinion of how they would behave and not yours.

Mokou never hated Kaguya, except when they first met, now they fight just for fun, and the reason why I said they're lover cause there have some circumstances they're being kind towards each other.

Also my point? What exactly my point? Well, my point is I won't accept Kawayabug do the exhibitionism thingy, you may ask "what?? Where's the part of exhibitionism?!"

The part where Kaguya suddenly being pervert and have "fun" with Mokou in front of the mirror. The concept of the mirror is cool but Kawayabug has to ruin it.

last edited at Aug 4, 2021 7:22AM

joined Apr 10, 2020

Guys read the characters's introduction at the end(just go all the way to the credit). I know it's a fuck ton of word but it help figuring out the story

Also the mirror is a somewhat camera given to Eintei by the moon people(Eirin's students) to watch how they are doing, not us the reader

What? Well, that's creepy, then why they(Eirin's students) didn't tell Eirin about that? That's just straight up creepy.

last edited at Aug 4, 2021 7:19AM

joined Apr 10, 2020

I recomend that you read the prose parts, because your conclusions on what is happening are way off.
I mean, Kaguya seems to realize what it's going on with the mirror at the end, but thats after everything has happened.

What do you mean "way off"? Isn't it obvious?

Kawacy made the mirror 4th wall breaking, and I'm fine with it but what I'm not fine is, the "playing" part, we, viewers were watching them do their "thing", isn't that obvious enough of exhibitionism thingy for you?

last edited at Aug 3, 2021 5:09PM

joined Apr 10, 2020

I could enjoy this but because of that sexy part, it's really turn my interest off, like Kawacy know the mirror used as 4th wall and he showed us they're "playing" in front of mirror which is clearly an exhibitionism fetish since the mirror as 4th wall aka us is looking at them, and I'm really against that fetish.

Bravo Kawayabug, you're really know how to make plot (Totally not a sarcasm)

last edited at Aug 4, 2021 7:07AM

ObtainCheese
Image Comments 02 Aug 22:57
joined Apr 10, 2020
Ekb8kboucaac7sk-orig

Uh oh, somebody forgot the spoiler

....or everyone already knew it to the point this is like "mhmm, ok"

last edited at Aug 2, 2021 10:58PM

joined Apr 10, 2020

I got a few questions

First of all, what's with the ending? I don't understand, "she's right" who? Mokou or Keine? And what exactly is?

Second, is the mirror actually a mirror? Mokou state this might be a trick, like what? A magic? I don't remember Tewi knows any magic. (Hope it's just a normal mirror)

And about that Keine and Mokou session, let's just say their relationship is Mother Daughter
while Mokou Kaguya is lover

Also, I hate when Mokou being vulnerable to Kaguya when Kaguya being "pervert", and I think know that's just an act from her, it's just still piss me off of how out of character sometimes, but let's just think she's just act (but I still won't accept this, but I hope Kawacy make a realistic conversation instead of his fantasy)

last edited at Aug 2, 2021 5:29AM