Forum › Posts by babydel

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Well damn.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

As for the end of Volume 1: It's fantastic, but it has a very "ending" feel, as opposed to an "end of volume" feel. I was actually quite surprised when it said Volume 2 was coming out in March.

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/an_easy_introduction_to_love_triangles_to_pass_the_exam

It's the end, volume 2 includes chapters 6 to 11. Chapters are released before volumes.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Well, this felt extremely half-arsed.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Good thing it's not gonna drag its heels and potentially turn to rubbish but sucks that not gonna get at least a couple of chapters of them as an actual couple.

Yeah, shame we won't get to see them go on dates... oh wait...
Or see them kiss... oh wait...
Or see them have sex... oh wait...

Technically yes, emotionally no, especially for landlady.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Good thing it's not gonna drag its heels and potentially turn to rubbish but sucks that not gonna get at least a couple of chapters of them as an actual couple.

Also hope there is some closure with the other tenant and delivery girl.

Expect a time skip with Chiyo finally having a job and being able to confess properly without the terms of the contract in the way.

babydel
A Cute Guy discussion 28 Jan 13:14
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

I don't really see why this has the delinquent tag unless it is for the bullies?

I think it's kinda like Futari Monologue, in which the gyaru is considered a delinquent despite being a softie, she did say she skips class and all.

Ah she does, missed that bit. That is 100% delinquency going by Japan (manga).

But this doesn't even feel like the delinquent trope where they are really nice and pure when you get to know them, she is just nice.

babydel
A Cute Guy discussion 28 Jan 09:55
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

I don't really see why this has the delinquent tag unless it is for the bullies?

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Yeah, it has text in the twitter posts.

babydel
Ikoku Nikki discussion 17 Jan 10:59
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

^^ This

babydel
Ikoku Nikki discussion 17 Jan 10:51
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Oh, it is here! Amazing manga, enjoy!

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Also, is there a source for that Elisha x Honoka pic in the credits? I want to suggest that for the image upload tomorrow.

It's from the web version of this chapter.

The odds are probably not in favor of this but I have a feeling the next chapter might be an Onibi x Nao chapter. I would like that anyway.

Judging by his twitter the next is Ai and Chie and then Mio and Shizuka.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

This chapter makes zero sense to me.

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Sorry I'm not able to keep up with this series. Based on the post above, are the chapters actually song names? If so, I'll definitely add them! I honestly didn't even make that connection.

They are. The extra page at the end of each chapter has its name.

WildCreature also has links to most of them in the comments on MD.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Feel like I've read this before.

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

I see it going two ways.

Kase-san finally getting jealous or he is a playboy and after Yamada's panties and Kase will realise this, but Yamada won't believe her and there will be a bit of falling out with Yamada just seeing him for his TV personality.

inb4 he's a dick to justify Kase antagonizing him like she's done with all the faceless guys who ever dared to speak to Yamada regardless of their intentions.

Pretty much this, Kase-san's role, in general, has been to "save" Yamada from boys, so I expect it go down that route again.

But maybe the author can finally do something different.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

This just falls into the creepy hentai trope of as long as they climax or seem to somewhat it enjoy then anything is fine. Not really an enjoyable chapter at all.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Why do the rings swap hands on Kurumi, it distracted me so much lol

Yeah, both of them have it on their right on pages 14 and 15, quite odd.

Actually read the entire credits page... never thought sliced bread thickness could be interesting yet here we are.

If more of knight heron's uploads start coming to dynasty, get used to it.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

So Miss Freckles went from this: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_two_of_them_are_pretty_much_like_this_ch10#6 to actively visiting what appears to be a lesbian bar and having a fun night with a pretty lady. Heheheh.

But putting it in context of today's chapter, would it not make more sense if the translation from that page was "If 'she' swung "that way", I totally would've made a move on her already..."?

The part that makes me think this may be more correct is the endnote of the chapter "Sakuma's the only one that hasn't noticed..." along with Wanko's "wild intuition".

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Oh so older sister is indeed gay, poor thing is being made to pretend to be gay with the actual person she likes.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_two_of_them_are_pretty_much_like_this_ch36

Seems mutually agreed upon by the two of them, nothing made or forced.

Would appear the other voice actress is even aware of it as she mentions she won't let her have sex with her in this chapter.

babydel
Citrus + discussion 20 Nov 09:38
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

It's for sure not a pairing I care for. Just feels like "hey, we need another pairing, let's just force these two togther because they spent some time together."

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Werewolf it was.

but this release was probably the fastest we've ever done

A day it seems like! Thank you very much.

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Empty bubble on page 8?

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Fact that an attempted rape scene is played off as a bit of a joke in the extra is quite... yeah...

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

I just thought next chapter is the last one because anilist said it ends in chapter 24, thank god there's more. That also means that there could be more drama involving this friend

Ok, makes sense. These chapters are being released based on the pixiv numbering whereas anilist is probably going by the volume count.

Chapter 22 + 23 on pixiv is chapter 12 in the volume.

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Yeah, I thought so too, especially since the next chapter is the last one and I doubt that there is room for much drama

WHAT!? It ends next chapter!? But whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. :( This was my dose of wholesome Yuri. Now my day is ruined!

It's not, there are 3 more chapters of this volume and then volume 4.