Forum › Posts by b58

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

She's robbing her of that satisfaction of a job well done, how cruel

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

My fucking god, the author is even more afraid to show anything from Yuzu's point of view than I thought is physically possible, it's honestly kinda insane - she was almost directly asked if she liked her and we still managed to get to the end of the chapter with nothing but another blush. Come the fuck on. I really think that this is mostly just a detriment to the story, it already was like 10 chapters ago.

last edited at Oct 29, 2023 5:37PM

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Not gonna lie, I laughed my ass off that the resolution basically went like: "just stop giving a shit" - "okay I guess I will", considering how dramatic this all started. Dunno what I expected exactly but it doesn't make it any less funny to me :P

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I’m open to vigorous discussion.

Too late for that, I think everyone is worn down by now, you have previous 90 pages to read through if you're up for that.

I didn't read the latest chapter yet, I found that for this series it works best if I look at comments first because they're always a better read anyway... but this time they seem very tame and for the most part not focused on what's happening in the chapter so I'm going to guess it's boring :P

last edited at Oct 24, 2023 2:49AM

b58
Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

"how's your credit rating" lmao that was kinda mean

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Yomotsuka likes "cocky little brats", huh, maybe now that Toudou is less of a brat she's no longer that interesting for prez :P

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Welp she already hates losing, so better learn how to cope with that better, losing the girl might be even worse

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I'll wait with praising Kamiya for progressing the plot until this actually fucking happens, so far the author managed to avoid any actual progression every time, and one smirk from Yuzu won't change a thing, we already had a couple of those :P So far this is just kinda lame and boring and they still avoid Yuzu actually saying anything of substance.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

being Hishikawa is suffering

also I completely forgot who Hayakawa-san and Kinoshita-san mentioned at the end are and why would Hishikawa be scared of them, but I'm not sure it's important

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I both love and hate the mom character - not sure the story is actually going to go this way, but it would be kinda interesting if robots that can love come about not due to some lofty ideals and pure intentions of the constructor, but actually because the constructor is kinda insane (and wants sex robot babies or whatever?)

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Next chapter prediction:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/please_spoil_me_hinamori_san_ch05#14

I can't believe I was not only right, but she actually licked her back, I underestimate this series sometimes

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

In addition to all of the above, stealing your friend's fiancee so she can be "rescued by a prince" is pretty obviously an idiotic plan unless you know for certain a prince will indeed rescue her, and I don't see how isn't that a longshot even in-universe unless Lillian did some masterminding we're not told about yet. I know you sometimes need to turn your brain off to enjoy things but I can't overlook how extremely nonsensical this chapter was :P

last edited at Sep 8, 2023 3:24AM

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

being the volleyball girl is suffering

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Something's telling me this manga REALLY wants to be the most yuri yuri to ever have yuri'd. And I shall support that, because it IS my favourite yuri manga of all time.

Don't think 3 or 4 pairings we're currently on is that many, I think you can find some with more couples :P Maybe some yuri veteran could chip in, but "A kiss and a white lily" would be my shout, it has like a bazillion pairings that I don't even remember. Sometimes quantity has a quality of its own :P

And welcome!

last edited at Sep 4, 2023 5:18PM

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Well that's a dramatic cliffhanger and a half

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I like how the reason given in this "completely normal rejection" is that she just doesn't like her, as opposed to the fact that she's her sister

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

For as long as it was going on, it was quite impressive that at no point it felt like the author was running out of good ideas, we were still getting some hilarious stuff, like that Riku/Subaru subplot with the funniest confession I've seen. The series was great, is great and now it always will be.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

This was such a cute story, I love it so much...really wish a team picked this up again. I miss this series sm!!

Mangadex is further ahead. Quality of translation is slightly suspect but maybe it's just the awkward dialogues and weird pacing, I'm willing to believe this series is somewhat hard to translate :P

last edited at Aug 24, 2023 3:04PM

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

"so Mochi, which direction you want this manga to go in?"
"yes"

yes I'm quoting myself

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Making herself "odious" is one thing, she literally just starts screaming some nonsense lmao, not sure this exact variation is that common

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I feel like they can still fuck it up

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

This is only all good if it so happens that Aki will reciprocate Shiho's feelings. She probably will because it's a yuri manga, but would she not, we're back to square one lmao. Gotta at least give some props to the author for keeping Shiho's character consistently horrible. At least the battle of the bands is over.

I'm gonna miss monthly arguing about this manga's plot, because I have a feeling that even if this continues, it's not going to be nearly as messy as this arc has been.

last edited at Aug 20, 2023 6:44AM

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

chapter 30 preview

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

... Wait so they just dont tell us what happened between Watanabe and her ex????????????????????????????? For tired festival antics?????????????? :(

though so as well, but really it's because pages are out of order :P that meeting is the end of the chapter, and pages following it are actually the start of it.