Forum › Posts by Stannis

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

I'm not sure if chigawa kon is back from the cave...

joined Jul 26, 2019

Am I the only one who notices it's the girl with glasses who's messing up?

joined Jul 26, 2019

I'm not sure that shino appreciates even if it's positive for nozomi ... I feel that jealousy will happen especially if nozomi decides to go to the cinema or to come out with the girl ^^ from the bar ....

joined Jul 26, 2019

Probably a story about her parents moving her out because they don't agree...

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

Wait before you take it out on Risako, it's thanks to her that Kaoru will stop insisting and try to save her marriage again... She may seem cruel, but she's saving reicchi and Kaoru from a life of lies and false hopes.
It's your turn to play uta, the way is clear !

joined Jul 26, 2019

The highlight for me will be the day when they will have to say goodbye (momentarily), they will finally let go of their emotions, feelings towards each other.
This is all the more true as their relationship has evolved and seems totally unblocked, each no longer wants to waste time and spend time together.
I hope that we will have the right to events where they will enjoy spending time together and why not get closer again ^^

joined Jul 26, 2019

Wouldn't label it as yuri count as spoiling the ending too? I don't think the author wanted that!

She literally has on multiple occasions said that the story isn't yuri. She is openly spoiling it. The denial gets stronger over time. People say its about not wanting to spoil the story but she has spoiled the story multiple times on twitter. Others say she doesn't like to use labels as if "not yuri" and "girlship" arent just more labels.

I always hated that, move on or just drop the story already.

Funny how you can't manage to do that for negative comments. Take your own advice.

I just find it cute that people hold out hope despite what the author has said.

Yeah, they just said on this chapter that they still need each other to move forward in life, they give each other complicit glances, they finally hold hands, that basically they feel lonely as soon as they are separated, I find that it's a crescendo of romantic friendship and you or I can't tell if it's going to end up as a yuri or not.
Based on a twitt to say that the author in a Japanese translation says that it won't be yuri to me a little too easy and pretentious. Because it's a certainty she doesn't want to spoil the end of her story.

joined Jul 26, 2019

I think more and more there was an old romance affair between touko and akari's mother... and Akari must be a lot like her mother and that's why Tuko seems so caring.

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

On the contrary, I think risako has no feelings except for kaoru.
In any case risako has blown up any hope of kaoru to start again from zero with reicchi, the point of no return has been reached...

Stannis
Lily Marble discussion 09 Jul 06:13
joined Jul 26, 2019

I read of the deception but was it not obvious that moe was going to be in a couple with tsubasa finally ?

joined Jul 26, 2019

Well, what now? I feel like it's been a long time since she's thought about supporting nozomi... What will it be like to go out, smile with her, always eat together, the author doesn't get bored after a while? I hope for a surprise and finally some concrete movement so that we can come to a conclusion whatever it is !

Stannis
Your Fault discussion 29 May 14:33
joined Jul 26, 2019

The senpai is quite simply a madwoman of anthipatic and manipulative sex, the second blonde is so naive, instead of hiding it and knowing the cheating that senpai does to her best friend, choosing to stay with her is a huge mistake ...

joined Jul 26, 2019

Back to square one .... it becomes generic and the smallest detail becomes super drama ...Nothing interesting or exciting is happening anymore, already the previous chapter with the hot water bath, the author lacks imagination … No love story or romance debut, the author remains frozen on this same and eternal drama.

That’s actually how trauma and grief works for people. One day you feel like you’ve mended and you’re ready to move on and the next you’re a weeping broken mess. For Shino the loss of her parents and brother could have left her with PTSD so “small details” can cause these extreme reactions and fall backs to bad behavior habits. Honestly for the level of trauma for both of them they need professional help like therapy and/or counseling. So although it seems kind of redundant the author is capturing the grieving and trauma accurately

The problem is that at this pace its can last 80 other chapters .... always the impression that its can evolve and then .... no! it comes back to what the other thinks without wanting to talk about it .... a simple question "why don't you wear the ring?" is more difficult to say than a declaration of love.
I liked this dramatic side, taking the time to install an atmosphere except that we arrive at saturation, its not advancing and for obscure and imaginary reasons ...
We always end up with the same cliffanger at the end of the chapters, with this dramatic repetitive fall.
I liked the style, you still have to move on, it's still a fiction, we're not going to read another 150 chapters like that.
Normally time always takes effect and heals wounds but there, it becomes too caricatured as a pleasure to stay in depression (even for the author it must be fun as much to insist) ...
It would be nice to use other ways like romanticism, friendship with humor, or a possible separation … And not just this sequence 5 chapters of drama and a chapter with shino his friends to cut.
What it scares me is that we are witnessing its fair on the last 2 or 3 chapters with an end quickly dispatched while the story took all its time stagnating sometimes, repeating itself tirelessly for nothing at final.

For me it is on that shino and nozomi will never be together, the author has definitively chosen the drama side of the non acceptance of the death of the brother and to stay on shino who wants to try that nozomi becomes happy but by doing 'no matter what and avoiding arguing, or hiding things that make Nozomi anxious.
Its will end with a happy end where nozomi and shino will have together finally accepted his death and will each leave on their side to live their own life, wow super realistic, that's what we want in a fiction ...

joined Jul 26, 2019

It seems that the ex singer at the end wants aki who chose yori (out of love or out of necessity?), There is surely a story of romance behind that.
Its will not harm our new couple but its risk of being fun with two groups that will serve as rivalry and aki will be better developed!

joined Jul 26, 2019

Back to square one .... it becomes generic and the smallest detail becomes super drama ...Nothing interesting or exciting is happening anymore, already the previous chapter with the hot water bath, the author lacks imagination … No love story or romance debut, the author remains frozen on this same and eternal drama.

last edited at May 29, 2020 11:47AM

Stannis
Liberty discussion 25 May 12:11
joined Jul 26, 2019

In the end I prefer this direct confrontation instead of having lies or things going on behind...
It can be stressful but it is absolutely necessary that maki is strong and that she is direct towards the senpai but also towards liz, that she makes it clear to her that it is her or senpai...
Because liz has to choose, we can clearly feel that she has more affection for maki but that in front of her senpai she is weak even if she wants to say no to her...
The senpai even if everybody hates her seems to really want to get back seriously with liz, it's not just a whim, she must really regret it. Everybody makes mistakes now I'm on maki's side so ^^
What is positive in this drama is that we won't have to wait 5 chapters for the trio to explain themselves and above all it was necessary for Liz to forget her past, the author goes through this drama...
Finally for me this manga has as biggest defect its sequence, it lacks a few pages per chapter to better develop the story, we pass too quickly on the details and therefore on the feelings of each.

last edited at May 27, 2020 8:55AM

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

Next chapter reverse mode , its nozomi up to shion in hotel ^^

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

Perhaps a bit optimistic, but it seems as though Kaoru has finally shown some maturity - accepting her neglect of her relationship; however, in the short it has come at the cost of dragging Uta backwards. I wasn't really expecting a happy scene out of this event, but what a way to put a damper on things.

Am I the only one who wants to learn more about Risako?

No, I also want to know more and I think that the author did not show us everything far away and that it will not stay as it is.
Risako is a key character for the story's outcome, is she in love with kaoru? with reicchi? with both? or is she a pest without knowing it ?
For the moment we find ourselves with the reconciliation between kaoru and uta which was the first big step, the next one is risako and reicchi.

joined Jul 26, 2019

The story stagnates, the author takes care a lot (too much?) of the sides ... everything is diluted there should be a real guideline because it seems that we can continue like this for another 30 chapters ...
The story of the daddy is nice but no need of 3 chapters to develop this, we already know that konatsu is in need of affection ...

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

People make a bad reading of the return from uta, the author makes people think we're back to square one, but it's just a decoy...
She came back, they got back in touch, kaoru admits to uta that their couple is losing it and that since uta left, she feels lonely...
Anyway, as soon as uta will go back to her parents, kaoru will have to make some decisions and really ask to reichi what he really thinks.
A little more patience.

joined Jul 26, 2019

Read the last chapter raw, this manga is really touching and sad!

joined Jul 26, 2019

A small detail but which may have its importance in the future of the manga, she twited the launch date of the last of us 2 postponed, while this game has lesbian relationships in its history ....

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

When we look at the situation, I tell myself that it would be extremely easy for uta to convince Kaoru to love her... Kaoru is so shocked and anxious, that if uta promises to always stay with her, to take care of her, to always love her and never cheat her, in her present state Kaoru would surely accept.
But this is not the kind of uta if she can keep a cool head in front of this opportunity.

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

At the very end of the chapter when kaoru falls into the arms of uta, the author gives the impression that we are back to square one.
But in fact I think it looks more like a new beginning, between kaoru and uta, given what they have gone through since the beginning of the story.
It was sure that the story was not going to end with uta and kaoru rebuilding their lives away from each other...

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

So, there is a lot I can say about this manga: Too many side characters, generally poor pacing, stupid main characters, rather bad art...but I think adamatari says it best:

This is like the love drama equivalent of a horror manga. The monster is emotional neglect and all the characters are doing the wrong things trying to fight it.

Given its success and longevity it would seem that many readers do not agree with you!