Forum › Posts by KasexYamada

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

I don't really understand why, when the tree bugs start coming down, Yvonne talks like she's about to die.

"No! This cannot be happening! I still haven't apologized to Elsa!"

Listen, Evie, dem bugs be disgusting, sure, but... you ain't gonna croak only cuz they fall on you!

KasexYamada
Liberta discussion 10 Jun 17:46
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Who what now?? Who are these people? Huh? Huuh?

KasexYamada
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019
Lonelyatthetopofthetopoftheworld

Their boobies are kissing! ♥

KasexYamada
Anime season 10 Jun 17:40
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Wasn't sure if I was going to actually watch Birdie Wing, but Geoff said I should, so guess I'll go back and do that now. For those that might want more encouragement: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEHSX00vDyw

Hey! I recommended it too, you know! Hmph.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

I dunno, in Yvonne shoes i'd be worried that talking about the system makes it go apeshit and kill both me and Elsa or some shit like that.

and

Why is everyone calling Yvonne stupid/an idiot? This system has forced her to do awful things, and the one time she refused it destroyed her entire family (when it prompted her to basically kill Elsa, no less). Then here, in a pivotal moment, it flashed a ton of literal warning signs. She has no idea what that could mean (and neither do we). I'd be scared shitless, too.

and

you already saw how strong the system is in ch1. it literally ruined one of the strongest families in the country over night. it might even have some reality bending powers. being scared of what a seemingly omnipotent system can do to you if you dont follow it means you are smart not stupid

and

Evie is essentially at the mercy of a capricious god in this series.

and

there sure is a post on tumblr to the tune of "there only one thing I'm scared of in fiction and it's seeing a character make a decision that is bad for them but is completely reasonable to make under the circumstances of their story and having readers say that character is stupid because they forget that we the readers have an omniscient viewpoint of the story and the characters themselves do not"

and like god I feel that post in my bones every single time I go into the comments of this story to see what people thought of the new chapter.

My favorite posts. Thx heaven, some understand.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

"No way no way my classmate Mitsuki can't be that worker at the record store! They're completely different! She has glasses like Clark Kent!"

At the store, she's Clerk Kent!
(leaves quickly)

KasexYamada
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Jijiji te entiendo, GAP es crazy good! Gracias al cielo que Panda Lirios GL está traduciendo los capítulos. :D
Sabías que hay una nota en el FB de Panda Lirios explicando la referencia a Jutathep en el capítulo 19? Es un FB privado, yo lo vi porque soy miembra. Es importante lo que pone porque explica lo que realmente piensa Mon en esa escena. Te la copio aquí:

La parte que hace referencia a Juthathep es muy interesante. Juthathep ("Jutatape") es una serie tv tailandesa superfamosa. Kirk dice que no existe un compromiso oficial o familiar para que él se case con Sam y agrega "Esto no es Jutatape." Y Mon enseguida piensa "Oh, conoce Jutatape, ¿le gustará Mew Nittha?"
Ese comentario tiene una carga especial, es muy significante. La actriz Mew Nittha es la prota de Jutatape, que tiene un prometido formal. En un episodio notable de la serie, ella viaja a Suiza para visitar por sorpresa a su prometido, y lo encuentra con otra mujer. Sí, porque el muy basura la engaña con otra. Así que el personaje de Mew Nittha lo manda al demonio y rompe el compromiso.
Es muy gracioso que Mon piense enseguida en Mew Nittha cuando Kirk menciona Jutatape. Es evidente que "¿Le gustará Mew Nittha?" quiere decir: "¿Le gustará a este imbécil que Sam haga lo mismo que el personaje de Mew Nittha y lo mande a la mierda por traidor y por infiel?" XD

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

I did it, because it was easy and Amarrez gave permission...

I'll leave it to them once they're back.

Thank you!!! You're the best!
Ah no wait let me rephrase: Amarrez is the best, but you're next!

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Yo Garth is such a sweetie; what the hell?

??
You lost me there with your question. ^^;;

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Oh noes, a new scumbag character appears!

And this one is a REAL scumbag, not a pure, innocent, adorable pretend-play scumbag like Makino!

Fight Makino! For Maron! For true love!

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Well, looks like this is going to be getting an official English release:

https://twitter.com/gomanga/status/1527024403342581761

Anything that multiplies the popularity of this manga, increases sales and brings more money to the author is a good thing.

She deserves all the money in the world for making something so great and amazing.

Oh I'm 100% in agreement, I'm super happy for the mangaka! This has been a surprisingly cute and wholesome story considering, so the more popular this gets the better! :)

+1
Actually make it plus one million; never mind I'm only one, my feelings on this awesome manga are strong enough for a zillion!

KasexYamada
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Jiang Ting feels bored.
Jiang Ting pays a visit to the gym.
Jiang Ting makes the hottest, sexiest lady in the gym fall for her at first sight.
Just another day in the life of Jiang Ting.

(Me, jealous? What makes you think that? Of course I'm not jealous! Whaddya mean my nose is growing?)

KasexYamada
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

El manga Superstar Rivalry está abandonado en inglés después de dos caps, pero en español la scanlation continúa. Tiene el título La Reina Del Espectáculo y ya va como por 30 capítulos. Leer:

https://tumanhwas.com/manga/la-reina-del-espectaculo

KasexYamada
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

This is Khun Sam, aka Chief Mhom L, aka the company's high and mighty CEO who'll have a yuri romance with one of her little employees. A great many readers are going "She's my new sexuality!!!" at first sight.

Entiendo la reacción porque la comparto mucho (qué mujer!!!) pero hay algo que me confunde, no dijiste antes que las protas eran Freen y Becky? De dónde sale Khun Sam?

Freen y Becky son las actrices. Freen Sarocha tiene 23 años y hace de Khun Sam. Becky Armstrong tiene 18 años, es mitad tailandesa mitad inglesa, y hace de Mon. Si has visto los trailers, verás que tienen las tales escenas de mimos y besos apasionados que a una le explota la cabeza! (Como una escena en la piscina por ejemplo con las dos casi desnudas ‹nosebleed›) Por eso hay fans que ya las están shipping a las actrices y recopilando videos sobre ellas, que es muy común en Asia, algo así como vemos que les pasa en "La Reina del Espectáculo" a las dos actrices mcs. (LRdE es un manhua extraodinario y no entiendo por qué en inglés lo han dejado de traducir...)

last edited at May 18, 2022 5:40PM

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Took 8 years.
We got Sei "Heroine"

I'm assuming she's a distant ancestor of Hiro Protagonist.

Based.

72 hours nonstop?! Wtf kinda stamina do ya'll gurls have?!

Here's where we realize we're reading the author's own fantasy of self-satisfaction. XD

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Ichika's crooked smile. That's lesbian.

It's even a meme of sorts in this forum. Gaygrin or Lesbianface or something along the lines.

last edited at May 8, 2022 6:23PM

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

What about her VOICE? Does her voice changes as well when she changes her look?
I mean cos otherwise it should be easy to recognize her, after talking to her both at the store and at school.

KasexYamada
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Happy Mayoi is best in the world.
Mayoi is most precious. Mayoi's smile must be protected at all costs.
Let Mayoi keep making nice friends and petting cute kitties every day of her life forever.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Elsa: "Ahem. Evie, I bought you a present! I present to you... CHEKHOV'S KNIFE!"

Lol, right on.

KasexYamada
Anime season 17 Apr 17:40
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

'Birdie Wing - Golf Girls' Story' seems to follow the classic formula for over-the-top sports anime, with 14-year-old girls who use impossibly superpowered techniques to play crazy games of golf and then bond through rivalry; the mcs are a mercenary street golfer (haha it's that a thing??) who plays for money in the dark golfing underground (again it's that even a thing???) and a über-ojousama who is unbeatable in top-flight tournaments because she has the blood of two long lines of golfing champions coursing through her veins.
The street golfer girl already has two women and a gaggle of children to provide for (and she's 14, tough life) but it's a given that the ojousama will be her otp because the usual reasons of sports anime: they understand each other and can get close to each other through their golf at a level impossible to reach for other people.

KasexYamada
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Debes decir "bollera" que así es como le dicen en la película. ;) Yo nunca la había escuchado antes, "tortillera" sí pero esta nunca. Aprendí una palabra nueva gracias a esta película!

Bollera, qué original. Hay términos para estas cosas que una ni conoce.

Ahora lo de "monjita" ni ahí, ni de casualidad. No te imagines una de esas monjas lolis de los mangas. Sólo en Japón se les ocurre que pueden haber monjas católicas de 13 años como la Seira de Saint Tail.

Una de mis grandes decepciones de la infancia fue que Kaitou Saint-Tail nunca tuvo el gran amor con Seira que las dos merecían (en vez de eso Saint-Tail se va con el pendejo tantei que la persigue, mrd).

KasexYamada
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

¿Alguien vio la peli española La Llamada?
Me dijeron que es yuri... o por lo menos tiene una historia yuri en una de las líneas argumentales. Bah claro que digo yuri pero debería decir sáfica o lesbiana ya que no es japonesa. Por más datos, la cosa sería entre una adolescente colegiala y una monjita.

last edited at Apr 14, 2022 4:23PM

KasexYamada
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Nene posted:

In conclusion:

If you want yuri and seggs, read My Younger Senpai and don't bother with the time paradoxes.

If you want a good time-travel story, go read All You Zombies by Robert A. Heinlein.

That's all.

Qualia The Purple ...

https://mangadex.org/title/2107b84a-fc7f-41ca-afb6-9935e614bac1

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Normally, cliffhangers in a manga are not a big deal—because the Japanese aren't really into suspense and anyone can guess what's going to happen after the so-called cliffhanger.

But this time I'm stumped. What could Sena possibly want to talk about?

Don't tell me she's going to say "You extorted money from my bae! Bitch Ima kill you!!"

KasexYamada
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Awa-kun is so done with your shit. XD