Forum › Posts by QuietestRiot

QuietestRiot
Image Comments 21 May 06:10
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018
60348994_p0

^colcid
I totally agree. Especially due to the posing of this one shot. This has to be a new city to the both of them, and maybe they're even close before they get here. Brunette is a wide-eyed explorer of a bright, beautiful city of wealth and privilege, blonde maid works here for one of the various debutantes. Blonde has a thing for brunette, brunette is slower to get into love. Love comedy, exploration of a big semi-fantastical city, and potentially even culture/character studies, depending on the city used as the framing device.

QuietestRiot
Image Comments 25 Apr 05:05
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018
Nj4sywi

-Firefly Fanatic:
Same. It would've been funny. This is a lot more wholesome, though.

QuietestRiot
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018

So, are these "chapters" actual chapters or just ad-hoc compilations of multiple pages?

They seem to each be based on the events of a certain timeframe, in order but not with the express purpose of plot. The first two could have happened over a week each (getting and struggling with new jobs, and some additional events), but I can't pin down 3/4. How quickly can one schedule a mixer? How fast can one get a teaching position?

I honestly hope she manages to keep this job, though, at least for a few chapters. Teacher is a good fit for her, and leaves a lot of room for comedy.

QuietestRiot
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018

NanoFate is always amazing, but this thing with Alicia is actually funny as all hell. Fate is such a chronic bottom in fan works that it's honestly jarring to see how hypercompetent and stoic she is in the series proper.

QuietestRiot
Image Comments 24 Mar 04:02
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018
D2iqshax0amzaax-orig

^Anime-themed punk, but with a more classical instrument mixed in (violin?) for contrast. (Plus, it would let the band itself be four lesbians- vocalist/lead guitar, bassist/backup vocals, drummer, violinist maybe).

QuietestRiot
Image Comments 16 Mar 23:20
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018
73682633_p0

Eating your girlfriend out on a bean bag(?) might look comfortable at first, but that leads to neck cramps for the eater, weird back pain for the eaten, and a stain you'll likely never get out.

Not as fun as it looks, but god is it aesthetically pleasing.

En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018

Three attributes pants have I never knew about.

1. They apparently make you cool. Somehow.
  2. They are addicting.
  3. They generate a barrier that doesn't allow skirt peasants to even come close. For only other followers of the pants master race may engage in yuri with them.

I know Japan's strict about school uniforms, but are you telling me these girls don't wear pants at home sometimes? Not even hotpants? Pajama pants? Yoga pants? Jeans?

Pants for girls exist, obviously, but the thing is that it's a cool skirting(ha!)-the-rules kind of thing. Yes, you're wearing an approved school uniform- just not the one typically designated for girls (or a conformist one, in an all-girls school). The anti-conformity thing is that much more pronounced in Japan, whose society has so much conformity that any deviation from the rules stands out enormously, and as a teenager, standing out in a cool way is H O T.

As for the anti-skirt barrier, imagine it from that angle. The two unbelievably hot kids are flirting. You know you have zero chance, and you give them your space.

QuietestRiot
Image Comments 11 Mar 13:57
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018
D1rfy4gvsaasx80-orig

So wait. Glasses increase moe. Removing glasses increases moe.

Now we just need to find someone willing to test the limits of this moe feedback loop.

QuietestRiot
Image Comments 11 Mar 13:55
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018
Levelup

@Bugpope-
Lyn, I'd hope. Mom should always be forthcoming with when she's brought a new lover into her life.

But given the timeline shenanigans, it is my personal headcanon that Lucina tried to get back to her own time, and just missed entirely.

QuietestRiot
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018

CozyCreature, my guy, what is being suggested is that you check tags. This was outright a work tagged "bisexual" and "cheating", and those are your stated biggest problems with Kodama Naoko. Check tags before you read, and you'll probably see fewer things that rile you up like this.

Like, for me personally- rapey content makes me kinda uncomfortable. That doesn't mean authors who write rape are bad writers, or that I should just state my opinion over and over. Instead, I check tags, see rape, and skip the piece. EZPZ.

QuietestRiot
Image Comments 20 Feb 22:27
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018
Gxrqqrf

Husky contralto is my jam, my jelly, and my marmalade.

QuietestRiot
Image Comments 19 Feb 11:41
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018
Eisu_eith_1095010502126665728

"Pure innocent delinquent"? Really? She's reaching to grab the booty right off the bat.

QuietestRiot
Image Comments 19 Feb 11:32
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018
Tumblr_owzov7zsrj1re8kupo1_1280

No, no . . . this is some kind of secret yuri garden, and you recognize her. She wants you to be quiet about the location of this place where girls are free to hug and kiss and hold hands in peace. But are you here with your own lover, or simply searching for your own perfect girl? Hmm.

QuietestRiot
Image Comments 13 Feb 14:03
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018
Dzcgin3uwaahdrq_english

I still can't see "menacing" floating by without hearing Awaken in my head.

QuietestRiot
Image Comments 07 Feb 07:35
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018
48600083_p0

Um, BugDevil . . . given the existence of crossover ships, I don't think that's a good idea. Anime is not kind to the "ui" name ending. Lockjaw everywhere, and that's ignoring the dehydration from that many orgasms . . .

Plus, Cuuko and Ryuko is just a bizarre fucking ship.

QuietestRiot
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018

The GAY CHAOS!
THE GAOS!
MORE!

QuietestRiot
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018

I guess a haircut makes the difference between a boyish girlfriend and literal sugar princess of girly world.

Femininity is stored in the hair and the boobs. Maybe the hips. At least, that's what anime has taught me.

QuietestRiot
Image Comments 29 Jan 02:52
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018
67499249_p0

^^sorathecrow: Hey, so long as they do it by models of cars, instead of just companies, and have the companies as like families, it should be fun. Like, the Honda family has Accord-chan and Civic-chan, etc.

QuietestRiot
Image Comments 28 Jan 01:42
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018
67499249_p0

At this point, just give me gay cars. Vroom zoom and handholding.

En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018

I support Lots of Misunderstandings tag

Wouldn’t we need the whole

Incomplete Understanding
Moderate Amounts of Misunderstandings
Lots of Misunderstandings
Insane Amounts of Misunderstandings

regime?

Which together = “yuri manga”?

Insane Amount of Misunderstandings
. . . How much use would such a tag even get, hypothetically? Like, it's not every decade we get a character that's completely unable to understand the concept of other possible explanations for what is going on, and mentally crafts bizarre narratives for everything.

Outside of, y'know, the obvious genre.

last edited at Jan 27, 2019 3:54AM

QuietestRiot
Image Comments 21 Jan 14:37
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018
Dvrlaszvsaab85z-orig

Tsuki-chan, your pfp is so damned perfect for that comment lol

Also . . . Claudine is going to be trembling all night long.

QuietestRiot
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018

I... I can see the future!

I'm really feeling it!

Let's not lose our heads though.
We need them for the next 30 minutes.

Born in a world of strife!
Against the odds!
We choose to gay!
Blossom Dance!

QuietestRiot
Image Comments 18 Jan 06:04
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018
50064726_p0

Hayate can get anyone. Any girl, anywhere, can be seized by Hayate . . . although sometimes she needs to share with their more constant lover.

QuietestRiot
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018

Given that she was counting down aloud in Japanese, 1 was the worst number to come in for the kiss. Her teeth were in the way of putting tongue in (Ichi)!

QuietestRiot
Image Comments 17 Jan 15:17
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018
X1lggcv

When a bottom tries to kabedon, it only has a 20% success rate! Be very careful when and where you choose to use this powerful romantic technique!