Forum › Posts by CozyCreature12

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Bad story, bad plot and it reminds me to Mei

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

I'm starting doubting about this series, it becoming so slow for 8 chapters, I was waiting for Indou's back story but apparently the author want to talk about Kagami's story... It's not bad but it stupid because this doesn't made any advance for what we really are looking for...their relationship GROW...and that's exactly what I'm not seeing, even with the kiss, it didn't make any effect, so that's why I'm starting getting triggered with this
I won't abandon this yet but I hope that this didn't become disappointed

last edited at Feb 13, 2019 9:33PM

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Hey, Tadokoro-san and this in one day...this is heaven

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

HELLLLLL YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!! AKDJDSKFKZJDJSKBDDK

CozyCreature12
Dear discussion 13 Feb 12:07
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Oh men, this was pretty good

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Good chapter

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Man, this couple advanced in two chapters than the main story, and it was VERY beautiful

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

CozyCreature12 posted:

This isn't Yuri remove the tag

What the fuck is wrong with you lol, go read hentai... They sex in the first chapter, oh wait, you don't like ecchi either, it's only yuri when they kiss and nothing more, nothing less for you.

Yeah, exactly, more like if there is some signal that show Yuri...this is only a common SUBTEXT that only goes in friendship and no more...This could make at the end, a very disappointed feel, besides, I read 6 to 7 chapters and there is no sign of nothing...I can judge, because I READ
And what sex are you talking about? I read everything and there is nothing

last edited at Feb 11, 2019 9:42PM

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

What the fuck is this?
Is this Yuri? It's more like a kind of common mystery story

last edited at Feb 11, 2019 9:37PM

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Lol no, don't change anything ... Jesus ...

This isn't Yuri, I believe the man, so if this is subtext, then the Yuri here is death

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

This isn't Yuri remove the tag

CozyCreature12
Yuri Moyou discussion 10 Feb 23:29
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

FINALLY good Yuri today

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

What title lol

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Wow this is still being translated? the manga didnt have such a satisfied ending

Don't know what this means and don't wanna know but honestly, that subject is usually left up to wildly varying interpretation, and the point is to enjoy, regardless

Well. I don't want to spoil but it wasn't as yuri-esque as I wanted it to be :P it's still an enjoyable story and the characters are interesting. Hana and You have an interesting dynamic.

Spoiler warning

I'm just more of a person who really likes to see the characters get together officially and at least have a kiss

Honestly I read it and if you said is true, then this is SUBTEXT
Change the tags please

last edited at Feb 10, 2019 10:23PM

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

A light novel? That's new

last edited at Feb 8, 2019 9:31PM

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Good story, I like it, chapter 3.2 a little toxic but by the way that was developed, it was good, expecting more, this has a good potential

last edited at Feb 8, 2019 9:37PM

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Oh man, she have to control herself xD, at the time, she will enjoy Tadokoro hshs

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

The end Huh?

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

I don't care, I want pure stories, and there is so few that I can count with my fingers
When I read a story, I investigate if the author did bad stories before, for example, Ooshima Tomo...her draws and story board are so good, but she did an het hentai before...that damage all my image from her...same with Towa...with this "Uran" I investigate him, and he did A LOT of het hentai, some very horrible...and that damage me all my image from him, since the first page of this manga...I feel dirty reading this...but I didn't left it just because I want to see what he's gonna do, but that doesn't mean that I like this...

I was gonna say "here, look at this https://dynasty-scans.com/tags/yuri?view=groupings half of the series in that list will be pure yuri stories" but apparently your definition of "pure" is psychotic. Good luck.

Thanks

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Implying yuri hentai doesn't exist?

What Yuri hentai? I like very, VERY few of it...almost no one...why? Because by the only reason: Author's old works and story...for that I almost read and like few stories...for me, the old works worth me a lot for the image that I'm creating myself from them...and very few I could said that they're pure authors...very few...

last edited at Feb 7, 2019 11:35AM

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

@Cozycreature12
You sounds so self centered. So, author is a hentai pig and therefore making his entire career invalid? What does that make of us that likes it here then? Hentai piglet? Oh hey, here's a not so crazy idea. How about you read the shit that appealed to to you instead? Yes? No? Let those that enjoyed stuff like this enjoyed em, yeah?

I don't care, I want pure stories, and there is so few that I can count with my fingers
When I read a story, I investigate if the author did bad stories before, for example, Ooshima Tomo...her draws and story board are so good, but she did an het hentai before...that damage all my image from her...same with Towa...with this "Uran" I investigate him, and he did A LOT of het hentai, some very horrible...and that damage me all my image from him, since the first page of this manga...I feel dirty reading this...but I didn't left it just because I want to see what he's gonna do, but that doesn't mean that I like this...

last edited at Feb 7, 2019 11:29AM

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

What the heck was that? (This manga beginning was crap but meh) Hey...I don't know, this feels more like an hentai than a Yuri
(I see, this author is an hentai pig author) well, what can I expect from someone like that?

last edited at Feb 6, 2019 11:04PM

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Homura without glasses? Of course she is

last edited at Feb 6, 2019 10:57PM

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Kusanagi gets Yae and daughter and other teacher and Kurosawa. She's wasting her time as a super-teacher when she could be writing books about how to handle a fivesome.

I hate Yae, besides, she likes men and is a milf, the daughter it could out something good, the other teacher, hmmmm, i don't know, but for now, I preferred 100 times Kusanagi and daughter

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

A little sad but it could be worst