Forum › Posts by an_android

an_android
Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

Btw, is there any word for reverse Pillow Princess?

... Power Bottom?

.... >_>

But isn't that when you are the bottom but you have the control? You'd still be the bottom. I'm talking about tops who are the opposite of Pillow Princess. Like the people who never like to bottom...

...Now I'm really confused.

A service top? It’s not just a top who likes topping but a top who gains satisfaction in making sure their partner is getting off.

an_android
Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

I was thinking that because her ex abused her in the past, she may be more reluctant to voicing her problems if they “seem small”. That doesn’t magically excuse her, because obviously not speaking up ruins the potential pf a good relationship.

Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

Looks promising so far!

an_android
Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

You can pry this slow burn from my dead body. The slow pace of them learning to be intimate with each other makes us appreciate each act of physical affection. Also really enjoy the little things Nanoha and Chidori do to each other that make them swoon, and as a result, fail to function normally (eg. Chidori watching the basketball game, and Nanoha not eating in the most recent chapter) .

Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

I wish I had the willpower to wait for more chapters to be released before I continue reading so that the pacing doesn't feel so unnatural and disappointing.