Forum › Posts by Nene

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Also what the hell Aya, how can you be a fan of all those western artists yet not understand English well enough to figure out the lyrics to Mitsuki's song were wedding vows?

Well, she understood enough to propose to Mitsuki immediately thereafter, if only inside her head.

That's the thing with listening to lyrics versus reading lyrics.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Sweet.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Hey! Tangerines symbolize yuri in Chinese! Don't go calling them sour! You bad yuri girl!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

"Is this the feeling that humans call love?"

Nene
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

What's this "Transcendent Beauty" scrunched face thing? A new Japanese fad?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I'm a bit surprised that we still are going with the Moderate amounts of sex tag.

This manga has "moderate" amounts of sex?!?!?!?

I'd love to meet the taggers who made that choice and ask them exactly what it is that they call lots and heaps and truckloads of sex.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

When I read "Love hotel - Student discount!" I kinda jumped in shock.

Then I realized that they were talking college students.

Nene
Liberty discussion 25 Jan 17:10
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Harsh. >_<
Not much we can do, really. Thanks for the information, Yuricchin!

last edited at Jan 25, 2024 5:13PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

The attitude of the handsome girl in page 4 makes one wonder if she's hetero...

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I still have 3 chapters and a half to do.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Kumagaya saw her, like everyone else not in the know, as what she really is: a 14 yo girl.

Things will obviously change when she sees her resume (which says she's 21 yo).

Nene
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Confirmed: Tianli is the bitch who screwed up Xingyuan's life.
Because of her loose lips everyone found out Xingyuan is a lesbian. Her schoolmates, her family, the school authorities, all were horrified and fell on her like a ton of bricks. Xingyuan left the city and started travelling from town to town, and one day she came to Peach Town -- and that's where MDL starts.

last edited at Jan 21, 2024 1:14PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018
115136182_p0

What happened, sudden BE?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Tiny bit tsundere at the end, Gujou-san, isn't she?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Love that afterword.

That afterword is like the best thing in the history of things.

Now I'm picturing this dialogue:

Iwami: "So in the first chapter Yuni gets mad at her girlfriend Nanase and decides to cheat on her, so she goes meet Fuuko and they have raunchy acrobatic sex for ten pages!" (huff, huff)
Editor: "Keep your pants on you horny bitch!!!"

last edited at Jan 14, 2024 3:19PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

"I'm not a cabaret addict! I'm NOT!"

Just concede and give in to your inner demons again.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I think this is the funniest page I've seen in a yuri manga in a long time.

Ema is purposefully hitting her friend with one death flag after another. The interrupted "confession" in the last panel had me lol'ing fr.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

okay I'm glad this is just the name of a place, not something else I was totally not thinking of.

Hahaha. With "Sado Life" in the title and a wish for horrible revenge in the first pages, anyone would think this is about an evil sadistic witch who plans to carry out a bloodbath.

But it's not like that at all and tbh I'm not sure if I'm relieved or disappointed.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

1x1/2 was really good but apparently it's getting redone and overhauled, or something?

Yup. Redone from the beginning.
A few chapters in Spanish: https://visortmo.com/library/manga/76984/mi-mitad-de-ti

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Niece wins! FATALITY!

The aunt:

Nene
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Mine is the second comment only?!? Where's the love???

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

New yuri by Pandacorya = awesome Xmas gift!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Iwami Kiyoko: "I put in Yuni all the bad traits, flaws and shortcomings that I can't stand in a girl. All the things that, if I found them in my gf, would make me break up with her."

Yes, Iwami-sama, we can see that. You did a good job!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

So the empress dowager knows the emperor is a girl?!?

I was half convinced that her baby had been taken from her at birth and that the courtiers (who followed the orders of the former emperor) had told her that the child was a boy...

As it turns out, it now looks more likely that she's the one who bamboozled the former emperor into believing he had a heir.

I think it is now official that "Not thinking plans through" runs in the family. What's the empress dowager gonna do once Ming Wei also proofs unable to bear a heir?

Hehe.

I doubt this is really a problem for a vile villainess like the empress dowager. I'm sure she has a few male clan members all ready to sire the children of Ming Wei.

And then the future emperors will be 100% of her bloodline!

last edited at Dec 19, 2023 1:14PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

"I won't spend another minute in this room filled with adult toys!"

she said, all righteous and indignant.

Then she returned to her filthy, disgusting garbage dump of a apartment. ¯⧵_(ツ)_/¯