Forum › Posts by Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist
Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

Inb4 the inevitable drama in the comments about the dude. Though seriously, I hope it doesn't go down the brief playing around with a dude to move the yuri forward route, at least not too hard. It's such an old trope at this point.

Zeitgeist
Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

The harem grows...

Zeitgeist
Still Sick discussion 27 Jul 19:42
Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

Would've liked to get a bit more closure with Maekawa's family drama but its still a great ending either way, glad they're just together and happy.

Zeitgeist
Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

Furry yuri and Neji? Sign me up right away.

Zeitgeist
Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

Maybe i'm just dumb but I didn't get it lol

Something something Maho won't give up on Miki like how Izumi gave up on Nanaki. Just reread chapter 13.5 and you'll get a bit more background on Maho's point of view in this chapter.

Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

Glad they didn't drag that out too long, now can we get lots of their cute couple dynamic please? I like their dynamic now than their dynamic before!

Zeitgeist
Oddman 11 discussion 05 Jul 16:43
Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

A bit of a rushed ending for sure, but I can't deny there's something satisfying about Setsu punching out the brother and then immediately going to kiss the sister. Just feels right.

Zeitgeist
School Zone discussion 01 Jul 15:19
Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

The format reminds me a bit of Virgin's Empire except with more of a trashy anime girl vibe, which is great so I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

Looks interesting so far, though some of the translation choices are a bit odd. I know they've got to take some liberties when translating Japanese to English but hearing them say things like vidya feels a bit odd. Though the translator seems to be affiliated with /v/, so I probably shouldn't be too surprised that the translation is a bit memey.

Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

Was a bit skeptical of this series at first but things are starting to get interesting now! Could some mutual sadism be developing between the main two, Airi starting to rub off on Hina perhaps?

last edited at Jun 24, 2020 6:05PM

Zeitgeist
Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

It feels like there should be more to this but there isn't, Idk I don't expect much from a yuri hentai collection but it still felt a bit lacking.

Zeitgeist
Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

Oooh, the art style is so nice and cute, and the story was pretty sweet too. Hope to see more from this artist.

Zeitgeist
Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

Takkun and Yozora are gonna give me diabetes at this rate, idk how much more of this I can handle. They're way too good.

Zeitgeist
Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

Izumi x Iroha lets fucking gooooooo

Zeitgeist
Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

Really interesting story here, would love to see some sort of follow-up.

Zeitgeist
Semelparous discussion 22 Apr 10:25
Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

Seemed pretty obvious to me that this would take a different direction from the one shot when the author changed the childhood friend's name and design. Its a bit weird having it happen for sure, but I'd imagine the author probably feels it'll work better for a serialized work compared to a one shot. Idk we'll have to wait and see, don't really like to judge a series after only one chapter.

Zeitgeist
Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

I just love how much more confident Nao is becoming since she met Onibi. They're quickly becoming one of my favorite pairings.

Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

Pretty rare to see plus-sized woman in manga/anime, especially depicted in a more positive way! Really hope there actually is more of this...

last edited at Apr 7, 2020 2:50PM

Zeitgeist
Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

So nice that they finally get to spend a good amount of time together for a while, actually gives them a chance to properly communicate.

Zeitgeist
Slow Start discussion 03 Jan 15:40
Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

Eiko x Kamuri chapter followed by an Eiko x Sensei chapter, not even the author can decide which one they like more!

Zeitgeist
Pink Rush discussion 04 Dec 20:08
Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

Yay, new chapter. This isn't actually the last chapter, is it? It REALLY doesn't feel like it, but the ending narration kinda makes me suspicious, and Baka Updates says it's just one volume anways.

If MAL is to be believed there should be one more chapter.

Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

Usagida and Kumakura are way too cute together, I can't handle it. What did we do to deserve their adorableness?

Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

Shame it had to end so early regardless of the reason, really could've used a lot more time to actually develop things, but still nice for what it is.

Zeitgeist
Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

Despite pretty much being the flagship couple I feel like Ayano and Miyoshi are going to be the last pair to actually get together for real. Seriously, as cute as their interactions are they're moveong slooow as heck.

If Ayano and Miyoshi are supposed to be the flagship couple, it sure is easy to forget it at times.

i dont even know they are the flagship couple, i thought its chie x ai
oh well i love both of the couple

Well, I know its been a long time and all but they were the first two girls to appear in the series and are featured on the cover of volume 1 together, so yeah I'd say they're pretty much as close to a flagship pairing as there is. Though, sadly they've been long overtaken by a few of the other pairs in terms of actual yuri development.

Zeitgeist
Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

Despite pretty much being the flagship couple I feel like Ayano and Miyoshi are going to be the last pair to actually get together for real. Seriously, as cute as their interactions are they're moveong slooow as heck.