Forum › Posts by sirflimflam

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Sei should have taken a long walk off a short pier at the end, or a small jump off a large building. They got my hopes up when it seemed like she was leaving.

What an ugly grotesque person. What she did to Aya should be a crime. Actually no, it actually was a crime, my bad. Aya's obsession is so bad now she's literally eating photographs of Yoru in some kind of trance as a means to dispose of them and maybe absorb her essence??? Like what in the actual fuck? Good job grooming a depressed teenager into being your dom I guess. Fuck. I feel so gross now.

last edited at Jul 19, 2021 11:29PM

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

...and then she woke up. "Ah, that dream again... I miss you, Suzu-chan..."

last edited at Jul 19, 2021 7:43AM

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

For how perverted this series ultimately is, I swear I'm actually super invested in the characters and their struggles. I'm rooting for these pairings like no tomorrow and actually worried they won't come to fruition.

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

This chapter for me really cements that older MC really should help her younger self hook up, instead of fucking over her younger self.

Older MC: oi i went through All that too and more! Wheres my Pat on the back.

Not saying it shouldnt happen But she has No reason to believe she Will merge with a new Timeline, for All she knows she is stuck

She should be following Quantum Leap logic! She must put right what once went wrong. Hoping the next leap will be the leap home.

last edited at Jul 18, 2021 12:11PM

sirflimflam
Time of Eve discussion 17 Jul 13:11
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Man it's been 12 years since I saw the anime for this. The moment he sees her in that cafe still broadsides me like it did back then. Never have I felt more sorry for a robot than I did in that moment.

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Kids wearing a shirt with the word Scissoring on it... What a world

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Seriously aiming to steal herself from herself. That's hardcore, man, I think if I was in her position my goal would be trying to set her up with my younger self. Then I could theoretically vanish into a world where I wasn't a dumb shit who let her slip away.

I agree with you. She should have gone for that tactic because what if she came back in her normal timeline but I guess before that she will confess to her first lol.

It's possible seeing her senpai potentially interested in and/or going out with a girl will spark her younger self to make a move, since the reason she was holding back have legitimately all been invalidated.

This is some advanced NTR right here.

Is it ntr if she steals her from a Guy she havent net yet and who is gonna treat her like an unwanted treadmill?

I dont think so

No, the implication being made is she's "stealing" senpai from her younger self. It has nothing to do with the guy, since he's not even in the picture yet. Whether people want to get into the technical arguments over the definition of "NTR" don't bother though, I'm certainly not treading that quagmire. People getting uppity over joking around is cringe, not saying you were, mind you.

last edited at Jul 9, 2021 3:12PM

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

a middle schooler with shaggy legs...is that even possible?

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Seriously aiming to steal her from herself. That's hardcore, man, I think if I was in her position my goal would be trying to set her up with my younger self. Then I could theoretically vanish into a world where I wasn't a dumb shit who let her slip away.

last edited at Jul 9, 2021 4:34PM

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Do it, MC. Give the photo of her entering a love hotel with another girl to the school. She won't give up first place? She might not even be at that school anymore to take the test.

Don't fall for that hypocrite. Reiko rubs me the wrong way.

last edited at Jun 22, 2021 6:17PM

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Yesssssssssssssa rgghgesoirgjserg

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Feels like a giant asspull. Oh yeah I keep meeting you in my past lives, sorry I didn't tell you. I just didn't want to NTR myself from myself, you see. See you again some day :)

But I guess they can eventually be happy. I presume they get their memories back.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Ah yes, let the power of BDSM unlock your ability to understand people. Of course!

lol. I'm not knocking it. I'm interested enough to read, but why do I feel like she's going to suddenly be so understanding of everyone's feelings by the time she's had all this crazy shit done to her, like her chakra's are being unlocked or something?

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Honestly, her telling Iris to take another bride directly makes me roll my eyes. Something more generic like find another person to love/make you happy would have hit the mark better. "Go murder another person you love! But this time intentionally!"

It's a weird choice of words to be sure, and I kinda want to check the raws to see how it's worded. Using the word "bride" in this context is really heavy on the vampire side of things. It really is like Sara is telling her to find more food, she must live! But that's directly at the expense of some other girl who won't be able to control her life after it happens.

Telling her to fall in love again would have been a better way to word it. I mean what even happens when vampires don't get the food they need? I don't recall if the story ever went over this, I read the first part so long ago... does she die? Cause I mean she's been around for a while. Couldn't hurt to let herself pass on instead of perpetually victimizing new girls.

I don't really know how I feel about this. I definitely feel sad. There are real complaints I have about how it was all put together and what the author expects me to just accept, but overall I do feel bad for these characters and was hoping they'd pull a cure out of their ass at the end. Sara just kinda...dies unceremoniously at the end there. We're 21 chapters in and it took just a chapter to kill her off basically. But I expect shenanigans in the coming chapters to try to handwave some of the trauma away.

last edited at Jun 16, 2021 7:34PM

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Did the mother actually know her whole deal with piano was her crushing on her teacher? Lol. It seemed kinda weird she seemed so pointed towards her quitting.

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Am I the only one here who thinks that the husband is gay and his business trips are really just him going to his boyfriend?

Yes, you are. Since you invented that theory whole cloth with zero textual evidence. I think it's more likely that Ryouko is a manipulative cheater who either doesn't care about the impact of her actions on others, or perhaps she feels bad about what she's doing but continues anyways. That's how she is presented in the story. That goes along with the whole theme of the anthology. But you could be right. Maybe in the single panel the husband shows up in you got a "closeted gay man in a sham marriage" vibe from him, and this is actually happy, fulfilling relationship for everyone involved.

Right? The lengths people go on this site to invalidate any situation where the man is the/a wronged party is astonishing. They always either had it coming, knows about the infidelity but it secretly cool with it, or is doing literally the exact same thing. It can't just be the woman is manipulative to her own ends.

Seri is also in a precarious position. The woman is just using her as an outlet, and has likely used others in her previous location for similar before, given how smooth she is at it. It's not like she's ever going to leave her husband or otherwise pursue anything serious with her. She's just going to string along this young girl and potentially ruin her life.

We don't even have her motivations for why she married in the first place. Was she pressured into it? A lot of people are jumping to that conclusion but by her very nature she could also have been in it for the stability or any other number of reasons. Not every person like this character has been victimized by guilt from their families.

last edited at Jun 14, 2021 9:19PM

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

This manga is suffering.

My personal hesitancy to tag it as a tragedy is based on spoiling the event. As such, I'll spoiler tag my reasoning.

I've long thought sites like this should carry an alternate set of spoiler tags that aren't inherently visible to casual users but could be used to filter out content like we already have in the blacklisted tags preferences. Would allow people to avoid stories that lead towards difficult situations they aren't comfortable with without necessarily marking the story itself in a way that spoils the premise for everyone else.

Edit: Just realized I'm comment #666. Mwahahaha

last edited at Jun 11, 2021 7:59PM

sirflimflam
Aya's Shop discussion 01 Jun 05:23
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

I feel like this originally started life as a written story, and had a manga drawn up around it by someone who doesn't have a lot of experience making that transition. It's so needlessly verbose and honestly a bit all over the place in terms of understanding what's happening.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

It's probably a good thing having mixed feelings about a manga isn't the same thing as literally being salted to death as a slug.

r/woosh

Lol okay guy.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Don't slugs usually die when salt is placed on them? Why are you still here if you are only complaining about the story?
Maybe you are a bit of an M yourself.

...I mean, yeah they might, what of it? It's kind of a safe bet to assume people interested in BDSM stories have at least a passing interest in BDSM.

It's probably a good thing having mixed feelings about a manga isn't the same thing as literally being salted to death as a slug.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

It's tagged "subtext" but I really don't think there's really any subtext here, as much as I wish there was. The handholding at the end is definitely more of a friends stronger through adversity kind of thing. My head-canon will suggest they get together in the future though.

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Not gonna lie I kinda hope she gets the shit slapped out of her by Miki. Good god. She needs ACTUAL THERAPY if she really feels like this on such a deep seated emotional level.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

I'd give anything for this not to be misleading.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Honestly wish our girl put up SOME resistance at the start. It's like "oh my god this is so weird stop it why are you doing this okay I'll wear a collar and be your sub this is fun"

Just a weird progression for me to really feel into it. I think this is the first Mira work where I'm not really feeling it.

last edited at May 17, 2021 6:40PM

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Lol, what a particularly savage axing. Went the not even trying to wrap it up route. Just... done.